Author Topic: Bob Lazar - Documentary  (Read 8433 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Bob Lazar - Documentary
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2019, 07:22:15 PM »
I watched that JRE Lazar show the night it came out. It's pretty good in that Bob's story hasn't wavered at all since the story broke. If you've heard him before with Art (or anywhere else) there's nothing new to hear with the exception of hearing what Bob sounds like using colorful language. I believe he cusses a few times.  I like how he corrected Joe only a few seconds in to the discussion. "we have to be accurate" - Bob to Joe.

Worth the watch if you've followed the Lazar case from the git-go.  8)

It get's a little fuzzy when Joe opens the phone lines and JC calls in ;D

Mirage

• KIDD
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2020, 10:00:28 AM »

I found a 2007 interview that Art did with George Knapp where Knapp mentions actually seeing Element 115. He also mentions that you can see the container where it is stored in a news report he did in 1990 (I can`t find that video though... if anyone can point me to it, I`d love to see it).

I hesitate to mention this since it seems the parties involved are now saying "No comment" when asked about 115, but since this already aired on the radio, I guess it`s not a secret.

You can find the audio on Youtube under the title "Classic Art Bell - Skinwalker Ranch and Area 51". This is my first post (longtime listener, first time poster), so I`m not sure you if are allowed to post Youtube links here.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2020, 11:55:16 AM »
I found a 2007 interview that Art did with George Knapp where Knapp mentions actually seeing Element 115. He also mentions that you can see the container where it is stored in a news report he did in 1990 (I can`t find that video though... if anyone can point me to it, I`d love to see it).

I hesitate to mention this since it seems the parties involved are now saying "No comment" when asked about 115, but since this already aired on the radio, I guess it`s not a secret.

You can find the audio on Youtube under the title "Classic Art Bell - Skinwalker Ranch and Area 51". This is my first post (longtime listener, first time poster), so I`m not sure you if are allowed to post Youtube links here.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2020, 12:19:28 PM »
so I`m not sure you if are allowed to post Youtube links here.
You'd be surprised at you can post here. Especially if you're a complete Jackass! Pro Tip: Jackassery is encouraged here ;)