Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820718 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1275 on: November 02, 2019, 12:36:38 AM »
Well, he should have treated Linda Moulton Howe more respectfully.  He was threatened by her success.  While he might not be a totally lazy person, in respect to how things went with Linda and afterward, he is a lazy creep.  Just as an analogy, if some famous guy was on the air and my name happened to come up, and he replied, "Oh, her.  Whatever happened to her.  How come she isn't on more?" I would not feel flattered at all, like he dredged my name out of his recycling bin. He trashed one woman and then publicly rummaged, finding another.  She could be perfect, but the way he did it wasn't very nice. People who work with him deserve what they get.  Buyer beware, for sure.  And yes, I am just jealous.  But that's beside the point.

I'm out, as in adios, sayonara, au revoir, das vedanya, tofa, aloha, gule gule, vaarwel, and adiau.

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #1276 on: November 02, 2019, 01:45:25 AM »
Georgie Porgie ran away

Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1277 on: November 04, 2019, 02:45:57 AM »
Georgie Porgie ran away
The quote you quoted of me was taken from a different thread.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1278 on: November 04, 2019, 11:17:03 PM »
Norry said wildfires are mostly a US problem. A quick news search shows including NASA shows there's fires around the planet

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1279 on: November 04, 2019, 11:58:41 PM »
Norry said wildfires are mostly a US problem. A quick news search shows including NASA shows there's fires around the planet

Is the Amazon Rainforest in the U.S.?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Satellite data from Brazilian space agency Inpe shows fires burning in the Amazon rainforest. Photo: Inpe
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1280 on: November 05, 2019, 05:45:54 PM »

Noory never ceases to amaze at how idiotic he can be.  He is perhaps the most vapid host of any radio program. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #1281 on: November 07, 2019, 01:53:03 AM »
Noory never ceases to amaze at how idiotic he can be.  He is perhaps the most vapid host of any radio program.
Many of the fires in the amazon were fires created by humans on purpose.  the fires he was talking about are likely ones not caused on purpose.  thus the term "wildfire." 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #1282 on: November 07, 2019, 05:11:21 AM »

It’s all that “toom-err-ick”, I’m telling ya. 😬

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1283 on: November 07, 2019, 08:56:06 AM »
Many of the fires in the amazon were fires created by humans on purpose.  the fires he was talking about are likely ones not caused on purpose.  thus the term "wildfire."

You're right about the fires in the Amazon.  Noory spoke of the Amazon fires several weeks ago and referred to them as "wildfires."  I can't recall the guest, but he (the guest) said essentially what you did.  Noory didn't absorb it.  He doesn't care about details or cause.  He still is vapid.  That will never change.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1284 on: November 07, 2019, 09:26:25 AM »
It’s all that “toom-err-ick”, I’m telling ya. 😬

;D  Most likely the superbeets.   ;)

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1285 on: November 07, 2019, 11:03:01 AM »
Racist. If a tree is giving its life in a fire, does it care how the blaze started?
Merry Christmas

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1286 on: November 08, 2019, 11:32:51 AM »
A week ago I had to give a listen to Ghost to Ghost. Pretty much out of tradition doing so. How structured it was kinda threw me off, there were a few ghost story tellers you can tell are reading right off a sheet. I think Jorge was up front that they emailed him before and he would call them to be prepared (I think i heard him say that in previous years) but it comes off very unnatural if your not a professional script reader to hear people reading....from.... a... sheet.

This past Wednesday show was pretty crazy. George had a "Cold War Expert" on who thinks Putin "is a czar like Ivan the Terrible" . It was a little strange hearing this as Jorge has an abnormal amount of "Pro Russia" guests on. Then it gets crazier when the call in segments happen as a caller came through saying Trump is a trader and 2 of his wives are from behind the iron curtain. That wowed me as it so abnormal for hate of Trump to come through the calls, it was pretty funny how panicky Jorge was "Trader, that's very harsh and unfair" I think he wanted the guest to take George lead but the guest agreed with the caller the Trump is doing suspicious stuff. It's always fun seeing Jorge get a little flustered and how different he reacts when anybody can say the most outlandish things to any politician but when it comes to Trump, Noory all "Come on now, let's have decorum"  :)

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1287 on: November 08, 2019, 05:29:35 PM »
... a caller came through saying Trump is a trader and 2 of his wives are from behind the iron curtain...

Noory all "Come on now, let's have decorum"

Well, I'm glad  to see Noory's still a moron.

As far as 2 wives being from ''behind the Iron Curtain'', Melania is from Slovenia.  As part of the former Yugoslavia, that was never in the Soviet Union's orbit (thus not behind the Iron Curtain), and Tito was far more concerned about Russian aspirations towards his country than he ever was about the West.  Besides, from here it doesn't appear Trump is too concerned about what his wives think.  So much for that caller's theory.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1288 on: November 08, 2019, 05:58:06 PM »
I accidentally turned on sNoory for a few seconds this morning, just long enough to hear him say, “That was by a Japanese singer who died in a plane crash.”
Merry Christmas

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1289 on: November 08, 2019, 06:15:13 PM »
I accidentally turned on sNoory for a few seconds this morning, just long enough to hear him say, “That was by a Japanese singer who died in a plane crash.”

Jim Croceshan?
Are we having fun yet?