Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 834388 times)

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1260 on: September 27, 2019, 09:18:58 AM »
So ... a weather girl. How fascinating. We may hit new heights of mediocrity

Did you listen to her @ShayP ?  One of Linda's best techniques was to precisely full up her time so we didn't have to listen to Norry. And she did real investigation and had a realdepth of knowledge. Did this Lady in Red *gag* measure up?

I listened to pretty much all of her 2 hours. She did the already recorded stories like Linda and did a Q&A the last hour. Kinda shut down some of George’s comments before he could get started much, so I’d say it was like having a Linda clone show. She does have a pleasing voice though. She gets 3 hours sometime soon instead of the now just 2. It did make me laugh when “Lady in Red” started playing. 😁

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1261 on: September 27, 2019, 07:53:24 PM »
... It did make me laugh when “Lady in Red” started playing. 😁

''Geesh'', as George would say

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1262 on: September 29, 2019, 03:16:20 AM »
Gotta love George.  To lazy to do more than one take on his commercials, no matter how bad they are.  Of course perhaps he's learned that he can't do a good one no matter how many takes he does.

How did this guy get a degree in communications, again?
And this is not a compliment of him either:  You didn't hear him putting down one of the product niches a few months ago?  He totally went off on it sarcastically right before reading the ad.  Totally shocking.  It had to do with aging.  He seemed to take it personally.  But I call that situational values because when he was younger he never had any issue advertising that product niche.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1263 on: September 29, 2019, 03:38:38 AM »

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1264 on: September 29, 2019, 02:55:58 PM »
Says here Coast had about 350K Facebook Likes in this pic, compared to about 450K now.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1265 on: September 29, 2019, 04:18:46 PM »

What a crappy softball interview.  Why does every interviewer have a need to suck up to this idiot?

I asked Mallard after the one he did but didn't really get a response.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1266 on: October 01, 2019, 09:44:46 PM »
I listened to pretty much all of her 2 hours. She did the already recorded stories like Linda and did a Q&A the last hour. Kinda shut down some of George’s comments before he could get started much, so I’d say it was like having a Linda clone show. She does have a pleasing voice though. She gets 3 hours sometime soon instead of the now just 2. It did make me laugh when “Lady in Red” started playing. 😁

Wow, it sounds like he just got a newer version. There's got to be more to this story.

Why is it every time I am up at night, Noory is having a damn health show

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1267 on: October 01, 2019, 10:23:01 PM »
Wow, it sounds like he just got a newer version. There's got to be more to this story.

I don't think too much newer, maybe a little.  Maybe someone can find out.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1268 on: October 10, 2019, 10:56:08 PM »
...  I can't believe I ever sent fan mail to a man who talks so much on the air about types of alcoholic drinks...

Has Tommy gotten any shout-outs from George - what's he been up to lately?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1269 on: October 10, 2019, 11:20:43 PM »

Munch much?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1270 on: October 11, 2019, 02:58:07 PM »
WTF was that about George suddenly stating to Glynnis that 11 happens to be "a Demi Moore" birth number?  Was this as non-sequitor as it sounded, is there a history on this, or did I just not notice some immediately prior conversation?  I don't have $6.95 for Insiders, because I had recent car repairs.  But maybe someone here heard this part.  Does George simply know sex symbol Demi Moore's birth number by heart?  He sure has a thing for married women, & Midnight Special adultery bumper music.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1271 on: October 11, 2019, 02:59:06 PM »
Tom spoke well of an upcoming event.  He always has a positive tone & sounded great!  I bet his wife loves him whispering in her ear!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1272 on: October 11, 2019, 03:59:20 PM »

Every time I pop in just to see if I can tolerate him, there he is, up late at night still lauding panty models.

Full disclosure:  The last photo is a prosthetic, so Demi Moore is clothed.  She is wearing a piece of silicone or plastic designed to look like naked breasts.

What does your mother think of you incessantly lauding all these sex symbols?  Have you ever even watched videos of women before & after their make-up?  How can you possibly be the apple of her eye when you keep promoting & lauding panty models?  Whatever did your first wife think of you.

Sincerely,
Someone who lived in Tulalip, Washington for years around 2009 (Snohomish County an hour north of Seattle).
P.S.  Go the way of the Missouri beagle, then dig your own grave & fall in it. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1273 on: October 11, 2019, 04:01:56 PM »
And the recent panty model favs.  I'll have to create another collage at some point.  Hard to keep up with all his favorites.

The last photo is a prosthetic - a huge cover worn by Demi Moore which looks like real breasts but is plastic or silicon.  Same with the outfit worn by Taylor Swift with the lines drawn on it - no actual nudity.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1274 on: November 02, 2019, 12:27:35 AM »
So ... a weather girl. How fascinating. We may hit new heights of mediocrity

Did you listen to her @ShayP ?  One of Linda's best techniques was to precisely full up her time so we didn't have to listen to Norry. And she did real investigation and had a realdepth of knowledge. Did this Lady in Red *gag* measure up?
To her credit, she does not seem to have a lingere modeling history.  Weather Caster, Strawberry Queen, those are all better than lingere model.  Although I do see your point.