Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820737 times)

sumethinz new

• KDWN
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2018, 01:51:46 AM »
I like pie filling.  No patience for the crust.

Actually, I'd prefer a second helping of the main course and just forget about dessert...or is there some deeper meaning here?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2018, 01:53:19 AM »
As in missing time, or more likely the euphemistic waste of time? Sorry I'm not better company lol
You're good company.  Missing time.  But, the song annoyed me around Midnight, right?  But now it's almost 2AM?  That doesn't seem right.  Maybe I mis-judged the time of the annoyance, but all my clocks are calibrated.  They say time flies when you're having fun, so I guess it could have gone this quickly.  But usually after two hours, my bones would be more stiff.  The moon is very small tonight; maybe time feels faster.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2018, 01:55:40 AM »
You're good company.  Missing time.  But, the song annoyed me around Midnight, right?  But now it's almost 2AM?  That doesn't seem right.  Maybe I mis-judged the time of the annoyance, but all my clocks are calibrated.  They say time flies when you're having fun, so I guess it could have gone this quickly.  But usually after two hours, my bones would be more stiff.  The moon is very small tonight; maybe time feels faster.

That is interesting. I have had that occur, usually when I have too much caffeine

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #123 on: July 17, 2018, 02:00:31 AM »
Actually, I'd prefer a second helping of the main course and just forget about dessert...or is there some deeper meaning here?

No deeper meaning, except that pie is a forum topic because Bart does not like pie much.  I don't like most pies, either, but filling is fine!

Look at this piggy.  My dog used to act just like that.  Don't worry sensitive people; the owner does not share the fork with him.  Look how his ears go back when she gives him a big piece at the end. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2018, 02:08:19 AM »
Looks like the song came on just before 1AM, not Midnight.  Makes more sense.  But still, time flew between 11 and 1.  Weird.  Have a good night.  I have to get up earlier than usual.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #125 on: July 17, 2018, 02:08:19 AM »

No deeper meaning, except that pie is a forum topic because Bart does not like pie much.  I don't like most pies, either, but filling is fine!

Look at this piggy.  My dog used to act just like that.  Don't worry sensitive people; the owner does not share the fork with him.  Look how his ears go back when she gives him a big piece at the end.

That was a fun little vid. Nite

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #126 on: July 17, 2018, 02:18:35 AM »
That was a fun little vid. Nite
Hopefully he already had his real meal deal!  Nite.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #127 on: July 17, 2018, 02:56:10 PM »
I missed the Norry lunch social last Tuesday, I did not have an extra hundred dollars lying around.  Yes, that is the cost to spoon with Norry. 

Here's how it works in my world, Norry.  You contribute the hundred dollars to me for my appearance time, then a hundred for the hour of lunch, and then you tip me 50%, just for looking at crumbs and pasta or whatever, seafood accumulation on that lip hair.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #128 on: July 17, 2018, 06:03:49 PM »
I missed the Norry lunch social last Tuesday, I did not have an extra hundred dollars lying around.  Yes, that is the cost to spoon with Norry. 

Here's how it works in my world, Norry.  You contribute the hundred dollars to me for my appearance time, then a hundred for the hour of lunch, and then you tip me 50%, just for looking at crumbs and pasta or whatever, seafood accumulation on that lip hair.
Me too  ;).

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #129 on: July 17, 2018, 06:11:44 PM »
This thread sucks.

Do you think Noory knows about EllGab?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #130 on: July 17, 2018, 07:15:59 PM »
Better email him to notify him about it...

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #131 on: July 17, 2018, 07:18:24 PM »
This thread sucks.

There was a time that I would have been in here posting the wisdom of old fumblegums... A time that I still cared.  But he no longer clutters up my airwaves, and while I have no doubt he still sucks, I can no longer be bothered.

I'm winding down folks... I'm winding down...

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #132 on: July 17, 2018, 07:25:55 PM »
Hopefully he already had his real meal deal!  Nite.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #133 on: July 17, 2018, 07:48:14 PM »
There was a time that I would have been in here posting the wisdom of old fumblegums... A time that I still cared.  But he no longer clutters up my airwaves, and while I have no doubt he still sucks, I can no longer be bothered.

I'm in the same camp as you though I might listen to a guest every now and then.  It has been quite a long time since it was a staple in my overnight radio diet.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

zeebo

• KDWN
« Reply #134 on: July 17, 2018, 08:20:12 PM »

You're in good company buddy.  My best GNS days are behind me as well.  Gotta hand it to that wily ol' fox  - he just outlasted my desire to care anymore.  Perhaps others will pick up the torch and carry on. 

The only listening I do anymore is like the first fifteen minutes, just to catch a few goofy news stories, or Petey Davenport's orange lights report.  The one exception is LMH who as we all know basically monopolizes the show when she's on. 

Btw everyone, looks like I'm off the hook for my half-joking yet controversial hall-of-fame vote lol!  Sorry Georgie, that was a one-time deal.  Next year you're on your own!