Author Topic: The Pathological Rantings Of The Liar Douglas Dietrich  (Read 176002 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: The Pathological Rantings Of The Liar Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #690 on: August 27, 2018, 05:47:10 AM »
I doubt Vara would even consider having Dietrich as a host, but I am only recently familiar with LNM/Vara.  Someone should contact Vara and warn him that offering Dietrich a spot as host would be a big mistake.

Ha!  I was just being silly.  There is no way.   Oil and water man,  Oil and water.

The Trump bashing, lipstick wearing, California commie on the Hard drinking, Trump loving, Dixie residing Vara's LNM?   
The Dougster would be gone on the first White Trash blast or N-Bomb.     Plus the last obviously mentally ill host
that Vara brought on the network blew up in his face.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #691 on: August 27, 2018, 05:54:07 AM »
heh i costs me $5 a month to have a stream and chatroom. i could setup a website (free, save domain name registration, which could be cheap) and all the rest mostly for free. so for less than $10/ month i could have a small streaming service with a website.
if it ever gets to big to exceed the 2TB/ month network limit, or i require more cpu time or drive space, then it costs more. double the price doubles everything.
this is why i dont get why these "networks" run into money issues.
moral is :
dont try to live off of podcasting. get a real job and run the network when your not at work.

But then again, I don't believe that you have ever mentioned the telephone pole out front of your place being controlled by Satanic Forces.
These dudes have other issues to contend with............................

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #692 on: August 27, 2018, 06:02:09 AM »
But then again, I don't believe that you have ever mentioned the telephone pole out front of your place being controlled by Satanic Forces.
my telephone pole is controlled by the forces of @zeebo
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #693 on: August 27, 2018, 06:56:55 AM »
Dietrich Claims Photo Taken of Yazidi Girl in 2013

https://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich/photos/rpp.128415537233698/2127650660643499/?type=3&theater

"ONE-‘O’-MINE PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN FROM MY TOUR ‘O’ THE FRONTLINES IN جمهورية العراق (“ǢHL-ǦJUMHŪRĪYYÀHT ǢHL-eʿIRĀKQ [‘THE REPUBLIC-‘O’-IRAQ’];” Condīta est 1968—2003), Circa Annō Dominī MCMLXXXVIII (1988 Commonal Èræ), THE SUBJECT BEING A MINOR-AGED GIRL FROM THE E’‘ER-PERSECUTED MINORITY-SECT ‘O’ THE یائه‌زد (“ŶǢƵIDΔ) – THE SEVEN THOUSAND YEAR(S)-AULDEN CULTURE-‘O’-WORSHIPERS ‘O’ THE FALLEN ǼНГÆЛ (“ǼNGÆL”) مَلَك طَاوُوس (“TAWOÛSÊ-MELEIK [‘MELIEK TA’‘OUS’]”) – TRUE LUCIFERANS AFORE THERE WAS MONOLATRY Ô’‘ĒR THE SURFACE ‘O’ THE WORLD; CAPTURED IN PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGE(RY) ONSITE شنگار (“ŞINGJARA”)-IN-ܢܝܼܢܘܹܐ‎ (“NINEVEH”) NEARSITE THE RUINS-‘O’-PfAƵUƵUa"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Photograph by: Youssef Boudlal, National Geographic

Date Taken:   Aug 13, 2014
Date Uploaded:   Apr 28, 2015
Camera:   Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Focal Length:   200 mm
Shutter Speed:   1/400 sec
Aperture:   f/4
ISO:   200
Copyright: © Youssef Boudlal

"A girl from the minority Yazidi sect, fleeing the violence in the Iraqi town of Sinjar, rests at the Iraqi-Syrian border, August 13, 2014. I remember the scene well. It was the day that I arrived at the Iraqi-Syrian border crossing of Fishkhabour. With shocked, sunburnt faces, men, women and children in dirt-caked clothes were struggling in temperatures of over 45 degrees Celsius (113 Fahrenheit), waiting patiently for local Kurdish aid."

https://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/photos/5888496/
http://www.youssefboudlal.com/

This a clear and flagrant infringement of copyright

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #694 on: August 27, 2018, 12:39:59 PM »
Dietrich Posts Unpublished  Interview With Off Planet Radio Host Randy Maugans (8-10-18)

¡¡ PURCHASED OUT-‘O’-CIRCULATION BY MICHÆL AQUINO* BUT RECOVERED BY GUILE And ESPIONAGE IN THE NAME ‘O’ THE PEACOCK ǼNGÆL مَلَك طَاوُوس (“TAWOÛSÊ-MELEIK [‘MELIEK TA’‘OUS’]”) : REVIEW ONE ‘O’ THE MOST IMPORTANT CENSORED INTERVIEWS ‘O’ DOUGLAS DIETRICH THOU WERE’T NE’‘ER MEANT TO HEAR !!!:

.https://douglasdietrich.com/2018/08/27/douglas-dietrich-speaks-on-offplanet-radio-august-10th-2018-8-10-18/

The interview is nothing special.  In fact, the interview initially appears to go off track due to technical issues.  The interview is basically a typical long-winded (sermon like) emotional diatribe about Michael Aquino ending with the latest false allegation involving Jonn Lilyea and a failed satanic ritual.  A rather disturbing end in which Dietrich claims he is protected by the demon/peacock-angel Melek Taus.  (Which explains his use earlier today of someone elses photo of a young Yazidi girl as a reference for his insane BS).

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #695 on: August 27, 2018, 02:09:14 PM »
American Freedom Radio Website Not Broadcasting

http://americanfreedomradio.com/
http://209.95.39.110:8000/http://209.95.39.110:8000

AFR Streaming Live connections are not working as of 5 PM EST

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #696 on: August 27, 2018, 02:56:02 PM »
Ah yes...the telephone pole story.  Classic Dietrich side-bar to another lie complete with photo...(lost with Bellgab.com thread)

just Google:  "Douglas Dietrich and Utility Pole

"Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich ... The stupid photo of utility pole Dietrich says destroyed his lap- top? Was taken in November 2016!!"

Ahh the memories.....LOL

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #697 on: August 27, 2018, 04:12:26 PM »
https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/?zx=2bf44a474115cf1f

Scroll down and click "older posts"

Anyone who has not submitted a FOIA Request for these documents themselves  can allege they are forgeries.  I have seen NO ONE including Dietrich himself, able to substantiate the claims of VBA Empoyee Gary D States (Muskogee, OK VBA who could not identify a NA Form 13164)...that documents obtained via the FOIA were "Forged or altered" in any way!

Douglas Dietrich is "world class" liar.  He is anything but a historian.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #698 on: August 27, 2018, 05:14:49 PM »
Dietrich Posts Confused Request For Assistance:

¡¡¡... STATUS REPORT : AT 1600 HOURS (04:00 PM), PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME (1900 HOURS [07:00 PM, EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME]), <AMERICANFREEDOMRADIO.COM> OWNER & EXECUTIVE-PRODUCER DANNY ROMERO WENT “INVISIBLE” ON-SKYPE™ TECHNOLOGIES SARL (Société Anonyme à Responsabilité Limitée [“Limited Liability Company”]; Condīta est 2003—) FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS MISERABLE SUBSISTENCE ...!!!
If anyone can ascertain whether-or-no’ he be Presently “Playing Replays” as he Portended per The Single Communiqué as he Relayed but only to myself (see <www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich/posts/1943548449021950…>), Do Inform myself so ....

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #699 on: August 27, 2018, 05:18:14 PM »
I can answer that Dietrich, you dumb-ass lying half-white trash piece of shit!  AFR is NOT broadcasting and "Danny" Romero is not around!

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #700 on: August 27, 2018, 05:18:54 PM »
Dietrich Posts Confused Request For Assistance:

¡¡¡... STATUS REPORT : AT 1600 HOURS (04:00 PM), PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME (1900 HOURS [07:00 PM, EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME]), <AMERICANFREEDOMRADIO.COM> OWNER & EXECUTIVE-PRODUCER DANNY ROMERO WENT “INVISIBLE” ON-SKYPE™ TECHNOLOGIES SARL (Société Anonyme à Responsabilité Limitée [“Limited Liability Company”]; Condīta est 2003—) FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS MISERABLE SUBSISTENCE ...!!!
If anyone can ascertain whether-or-no’ he be Presently “Playing Replays” as he Portended per The Single Communiqué as he Relayed but only to myself (see <www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich/posts/1943548449021950…>), Do Inform myself so ....

As far as I can tell AFR is playing nothing.   Stream's gone.  Poof.   

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #701 on: August 27, 2018, 05:20:21 PM »
As far as I can tell AFR is playing nothing.   Stream's gone.  Poof.

You and gunner broke another network?
Are we having fun yet?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #702 on: August 27, 2018, 05:25:25 PM »
You and gunner broke another network?

Looks like it.  Hell, even Niko House splintered off and made his own network now.   Perhaps Dietrich could go there?

Oh. Wait.   Those N-bombs.   Whoops! 

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #703 on: August 27, 2018, 05:27:48 PM »
What?  Dietrich does not have his millions of listeners scrambling around to assist him?  Maybe Dietrich and Niko will create an entire network themselves?   LOL

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #704 on: August 27, 2018, 05:28:08 PM »
Looks like Opperman has hooked on over at Awake Radio Network - https://www.awakeradio.us/