Author Topic: The Pathological Rantings Of The Liar Douglas Dietrich  (Read 175897 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: The Pathological Rantings Of The Liar Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #1170 on: September 19, 2018, 06:03:09 PM »
PERFORCE THE PRESENT РУССКОСАТАНИНСКИЕ (“RUSSKOSATANINSKIE [‘RUSSOSATANIC’]”)-CŌÖRDINATED TAKEDOWN ‘O’ MINE EXECUTRIX-PRODUCER ROSE DIO’s ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS IN-SYNCHRONIƵATION With INCOMING STRIKES ’GAINST YOUTUBE,

WE BE RESCHEDULING REMEDIAL TRANSMISSION ‘O’ TONIGHT’S TIMESLOTTED EPISODE ‘O’ “CRITICAL OMISSIONS” FOR THIS Fdy 092118 (Friday, September 21st, 2018;

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1171 on: September 19, 2018, 06:04:25 PM »
PERFORCE THE PRESENT РУССКОСАТАНИНСКИЕ (“RUSSKOSATANINSKIE [‘RUSSOSATANIC’]”)-CŌÖRDINATED TAKEDOWN ‘O’ MINE EXECUTRIX-PRODUCER ROSE DIO’s ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS IN-SYNCHRONIƵATION With INCOMING STRIKES ’GAINST YOUTUBE,

WE BE RESCHEDULING REMEDIAL TRANSMISSION ‘O’ TONIGHT’S TIMESLOTTED EPISODE ‘O’ “CRITICAL OMISSIONS” FOR THIS Fdy 092118 (Friday, September 21st, 2018;

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Friday night with the Dougster.   That should draw a big pool of listeners.................

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1172 on: September 19, 2018, 06:07:30 PM »
Makes no sense really....why have a remedial show anyway?  Must be Rose only got penalized for a day or two.  Anyway its good to see him having so many problems SO OFTEN these days.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1173 on: September 19, 2018, 06:08:46 PM »
Makes no sense really....why have a remedial show anyway?  Must be Rose only got penalized for a day or two.  Anyway its good to see him having so many problems SO OFTEN these days.

Also he has blue eyes now.   Guess he'll be headed to Siberia with the rest of the sweaty, white boys when his plan is implemented...................

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1174 on: September 19, 2018, 06:09:51 PM »
HAAHA!

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #1175 on: September 19, 2018, 06:10:24 PM »
Considering the hateful, profane, racist stuff he puts on his FB, it's a wonder he still has that account.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1176 on: September 19, 2018, 06:16:02 PM »
I seriously think DD has gotten away with so much shit for so long he believes he is immune to it!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1177 on: September 19, 2018, 06:19:22 PM »
Looks like Michael Vara is having problems too.....he has not had a live show using YOu Tube in a couple of days......he was supposed to have Jordon Maxwell on and there has been nothing live since.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1178 on: September 20, 2018, 07:42:12 PM »
The Dietrich Military Aircraft Command (MAC) LIE:

Dietrich has claimed  MAC flights can be used by any Veteran and that I frequently use them for travel to California, New York, England and Scotland.

1. "Veterans can use MAC to fly anywhere in the world for pennies on the dollar"       FALSE

https://www.veteransunited.com/network/the-service-members-secret-to-nearly-free-flights/

1. Determine if you’re eligible.

Eligible travelers are placed in one of six categories based on their status and their situation. Travel priority is dependent upon the category. For example, category III travelers will board before those in category IV. For a more complete explanation of each category refer to DoD 4515.13-R

The basic breakdown of categories are as follows:

Category I: Emergency Leave Unfunded Travel
Category II: Environmental Morale Leave (EML)
Category III: Active Duty Ordinary Leave and accompanied dependents, House Hunting Permissive TDY, Medal of Honor holders, dependents of deployed service members whose sponsor is deployed 365 consecutive days or more
Category IV: Unaccompanied Dependents on EML or dependents whose sponsor is deployed between 120 to 364 consecutive days, Teachers of Department of Defense Dependent Schools on EML During Summer
Category V: Unaccompanied Command Sponsored and Non-Command Sponsored Dependents of Active Duty, Permissive TDY, Students
Category VI: Retirees and their accompanied Dependents, Reserve, ROTC, NUPOC, CEC

According to the DOD http://www.spacea.net/space-faq-answers-your-questions:

Up until August 2018, authorized veterans with a permanent service-connected disability rated as total were not eligible for Space-A travel.

As of August 13th 2018, authorized veterans with a permanent service-connected disability rated as total are eligible for Space-A travel traveling in the CONUS or directly between the CONUS and Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa (Guam and American Samoa travelers may transit Hawaii or Alaska); or traveling within Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Veterans with a permanent service-connected disability rated as total, must have a DD Form 2765, "Department of Defense/Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card (TAN).”

DoD Instruction 4515.13 does not include any eligibility for dependents of authorized veterans with a permanent service-connected disability rated as total.

Dietrich has previously alleged that I have a VA Disability of Rating of 70 Percent.....although recently he has increased that to 100 Percent.  Despite his previous use of a VA employee to obtain, release and then dispute my records, Dietrich has failed to present any documentation which would prove I am eligible for the DOD - MAC requirements prior to and following August 13, 2018.

As a veteran I do not possess any form of Military or DOD identification required to be permitted access to any US Bases within CONUS. And I am NOT eligible  for MAC flight

Note:  If Outtrim is paying me "hundreds of thousands of dollars per year" why would I even bother with using MAC?  I have flown MAC only twice beyond CONUS.  I was active duty USMC travelling to the Philippines in Oct 1984 (via Alaska and Japan) and again with change of duty orders flying from Clark AFB Philippines to CONUS in March 1986.  Both were long flights (19-24 hours) with changing aircraft and long "lay-overs"  The aircraft was primarily the C-141.  I also flew to 29 Palms CA for CAX/Desert training in Jan 1988 while assigned to Weapons Co 3/6 2nd Mar Div....MAC flights using 747 aircraft.

I remember boxed lunches and the smell of JP and noise and sleeping in red cargo-netting .....with tons of cargo feet away....
Dietrich makes MAC sound like just another commercial or private airline!

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #1179 on: September 20, 2018, 08:15:51 PM »
Looks like Michael Vara is having problems too.....he has not had a live show using YOu Tube in a couple of days......he was supposed to have Jordon Maxwell on and there has been nothing live since.

You can hear Vara live at THIS link on Studio A on the left Gunner.  Same time, same nights.  YouTube stopped monetizing him.

https://www.lnmradionetwork.com/

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1180 on: September 20, 2018, 08:18:48 PM »
Thanks Brig:  I was wondering/speculating on that.  He has called it "Commie Tube" recently ....not a fan of Vara or many of his guests but I am tired of Dietrich.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1181 on: September 20, 2018, 08:29:03 PM »
Incidentally:  Mystick Warrior/Dietrich was monetized for about 3-6 months.....Even had ads posting.....That did not last long...This was prior to his ousting from AFR.  Dietrich made no mention of this.

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #1182 on: September 20, 2018, 08:37:40 PM »
Thanks Brig:  I was wondering/speculating on that.  He has called it "Commie Tube" recently ....not a fan of Vara or many of his guests but I am tired of Dietrich.

ikr?

You're MOST welcome!   :-*

I listen to Vara most nights, I'll check to see if you're here listening.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1183 on: September 20, 2018, 08:39:30 PM »
ikr?

You're MOST welcome!   :-*

I listen to Vara most nights, I'll check to see if you're here listening.

It's tough on us Eastern Time Zone folk.  All the good shows are West Coast time zone based.   :'(

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1184 on: September 20, 2018, 08:43:32 PM »
Some of us have actually fallen asleep listening to Dietrich.....if you can imagine that!  This is a very comfortable change.

I am not finished with Dietrich.