Author Topic: Are You Mandela Affected?  (Read 15520 times)

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
Re: Are You Mandela Affected?
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2019, 04:07:00 PM »
I agree.  Free thought is one thing, but free actions are another.  I suspect jealousy was involved, and they all were too close to the edge.

You might be right. On the other hand, The New Occam's Razor says that the most stupid explanation is the most likely explanation.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2019, 04:08:50 PM »
There was a song called RICH AND FAMOUS by a band that I can't remember the name of at the moment.
I had the album and listened to the song thousands of times in my youth.
The song was perfect for a project I was working on a few years ago.
I dug out the album from my collection but the song was not on it.
It was the only album the band ever released and I remember it was the first track on it.
Nope.
I listened to the entire album and nothing.
I was able to record a version of the song from memory.
I played it for people and none of them ever heard the song before.
Do you mean the one that says the rich and famous are always complaining & should walk in regular people's shoes?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2019, 04:12:33 PM »
I thought I read a book once when I was very young, about an older boy who got trapped in a structure.  I thought it was called Blade Runner.  But, while there are other books with that title, none seem to be about a boy trapped alone hopelessly in a structure.  I went through all sorts of bibliographies, etc...  I guess it was either a dream or mind control.  If it was a book, it must have had a graphic cover or a drawing inside, because that's one part I remember most.  So, maybe it was a dream, since the visual was a big part of it.  But I know it wasn't a movie, show or anything like that because all we had was a tiny tv and it was not on it.