Author Topic: Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader  (Read 3102402 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader
« Reply #24900 on: March 14, 2019, 09:51:52 AM »

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #24901 on: March 14, 2019, 09:54:01 AM »
Hiya GravitySucks!  visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  What does sleep apnea have to do with sleep paralysis? I don't see a connection.

If you cut off oxygen to the brain, you are bound to cause all kinds of issues such as release of DMT.

If your blood oxygen levels drop below 90% your muscles are bound to feel like you can’t move them.

Then the old hag senses weakness and jumps on your chest. Or it’s your body’s mechanism to gasp for air.
Are we having fun yet?

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #24902 on: March 14, 2019, 10:30:29 AM »
The full transcripts of every flight from the first Mercury missions through the end of the Apollo missions are available online. In many cases mp3s of the actual communications are available as well.

The only things they redacted were private medical communications and swear words (*expletive deleted*) and other things that were garbled.

And yet the original non-grainy recording of the moon landing was destroyed and nobody ever seen it. And when photographic film exposed to x-rays will fog the film. Why wasn't any of the film fogged? And is it true their cameras didn't even have a view finder?

I see science at being very solid in truth to a point. It is just incomplete. It is only as accurate beyond this point limited to the accuracy of data and completeness of variables put into a model of prediction.

I used to be a huge believer in science most of my life. But things have changed. As now it is looking more and more ridiculous everyday. Sadly they don't even use all of the data anymore. Nor have I seen the existence of a thing called peer review either. As if someone who can debunk the science, is always silenced.

The Soviets almost made it to having cosmonauts walk on the moon. They would have done it had they worked out the bugs in the N1 rocket.

I don't get it? Why would the Soviets give up on going to the moon, while continuing their own space program? But never going through the Van Allen Radiation Belt? Nor have we or anybody else since then either.

This is so strange and so unhuman like thing to do. It is like saying since someone first climbed Mount Everest, so everybody else would lose interest in trying. Did the US give up with satellites because the Soviets did it first? Hell no! So why would it stop the Soviets from going to the moon?

And speaking about satellites, the most logical reason I heard was the US knew when and where the Soviets would launch theirs. And we waited for them to catch up before we launched. Why? Because if the US did first, they would have received a lot of crap about flying over other countries airspace and there would be a worldwide ban on satellites. But if the Soviets launched first, nobody would say anything. Genius, eh?

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #24903 on: March 14, 2019, 10:31:58 AM »
If you cut off oxygen to the brain, you are bound to cause all kinds of issues such as release of DMT.

If your blood oxygen levels drop below 90% your muscles are bound to feel like you can’t move them.

Then the old hag senses weakness and jumps on your chest. Or it’s your body’s mechanism to gasp for air.

Oh okay. I guess I could see this happening. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #24904 on: March 14, 2019, 10:35:34 AM »
>^..^<
Interesting show thus far. I've experienced and recall several reincarnations and the interlife. Some of his stuff seems accurate, some less so. Still worth hearing his viewpoints.

I too enjoy hearing both sides of the story regardless how ridiculous one side might sound like. As they can often ask questions that I too would like answers to.

Best advice. If any guest insists there was a moon landing hoax turn off a live stream. The show hosts and producers will quickly take a hint and the nitwits spreading this stuff will be barking from a microphone or trash strewn street corner all alone because that is where they belong.

Oops! Why the change of heart?  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #24905 on: March 14, 2019, 10:41:06 AM »
Why is it science has been shown to be wrong yesterday, will be shown to be wrong today, and will be shown to be wrong in the future. Yet tons of people believe in it. What other profession can you think of that can be wrong all of the time and you still get to keep your job? visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #24906 on: March 14, 2019, 10:49:28 AM »
Why is it science has been shown to be wrong yesterday, will be shown to be wrong today, and will be shown to be wrong in the future. Yet tons of people believe in it. What other profession can you think of that can be wrong all of the time and you still get to keep your job? visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Weatherman.

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #24907 on: March 14, 2019, 10:56:32 AM »
Probably sleep apnea.

I could see now how someone with sleep apnea could seem like sleep paralysis. But how about people who suffer from sleep paralysis in any position and not even in bed and doesn't suffer from sleep apnea? How would someone explain this? Would they (so called professionals) make something up like they always do and look totally foolish to the truly wise?

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #24908 on: March 14, 2019, 10:57:43 AM »
Weatherman.

True and they do call it science. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #24909 on: March 14, 2019, 03:33:08 PM »
Film is not fogged by xrays. X-ray film works because it is exposed while in a special holder that fluoresces when exposed to xrays. It’s the fluorescence that exposes the film, not the xrays. The fears of airport X-ray machines fogging film are unfounded.

I once calculated how long the Apollo capsules spent within the Van Allen belt. It was surprisingly short - 1/4 second IIRC. Maybe @GravitySucks or @Dyna-X have the figure.

There are no “original” tapes. Video tape recorders at the time were made by Ampex and RCA. They were about six feet tall and the same wide and about four feet deep. In addition to AC current, they required outboard air compressors to operate. They recorded on big reels of 2” wide tape. Thus, there was no tape recorder on the moon missions themselves. Video was broadcast back to earth and recorded by anyone who had the proper receivers.
Merry Christmas

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #24910 on: March 14, 2019, 03:50:43 PM »
Film is not fogged by xrays. X-ray film works because it is exposed while in a special holder that fluoresces when exposed to xrays. It’s the fluorescence that exposes the film, not the xrays. The fears of airport X-ray machines fogging film are unfounded.

I once calculated how long the Apollo capsules spent within the Van Allen belt. It was surprisingly short - 1/4 second IIRC. Maybe @GravitySucks or @Dyna-X have the figure.

There are no “original” tapes. Video tape recorders at the time were made by Ampex and RCA. They were about six feet tall and the same wide and about four feet deep. In addition to AC current, they required outboard air compressors to operate. They recorded on big reels of 2” wide tape. Thus, there was no tape recorder on the moon missions themselves. Video was broadcast back to earth and recorded by anyone who had the proper receivers.

This article says much longer. 3.5 hours outbound and 2.5 hours inbound. But the trajectory was designed to avoid the worst of it.

https://curious-droid.com/182/apollo-deal-van-allen-radiation-belts/
Are we having fun yet?

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #24911 on: March 14, 2019, 04:20:03 PM »

Flying out they were about 25,000 miles per hour. They also designed the flight path to fly over the most intense area of the inner belt. They would be past both the inner and outer belts in less than an hour and a half from the end of the TLI burn. Take into account there is also gap of thousands of miles between the two belts that has very low ionizing radiation. (Note the 10 to the 4th and 5th zone that would be a 20-30 minute part of this journey)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The total exposure received by each astronaut was the equivalent of getting an abdominal and pelvic CT scan and well below the OSHA limits allowed for nuclear workers.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #24912 on: March 14, 2019, 04:42:42 PM »
This article says much longer. 3.5 hours outbound and 2.5 hours inbound. But the trajectory was designed to avoid the worst of it.

https://curious-droid.com/182/apollo-deal-van-allen-radiation-belts/

The belt only goes out 36,000 miles. Of course the path wasn't completely perpendicular and they were slowing down immediately after the burn but that is all somewhat negligible for a guesstimate. Without grinding numbers my horse sense suggests about an hour and half, unless their calculations were taking into account the LEO before TLI which is still wrong as the parking orbit was below 350 miles.

Inbound (basically early in the entry corridor) they were doing 25,000 mph as well so this hour difference in the figures does not make sense. If anything the entry should take bit longer as they were aiming to make that shallow as possible without skipping off the atmosphere at too high an angle.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #24913 on: March 14, 2019, 05:44:31 PM »
I too enjoy hearing both sides of the story regardless how ridiculous one side might sound like. As they can often ask questions that I too would like answers to.

Oops! Why the change of heart?  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have held to the notion that we have went to the moon all my life. I have entertained the notions and seen the cases presented by Bart Sibrel in his films, Jay Weidner (Gaiam), numerous online sites that attempt to demonstrate shadows are wrong, clips from the NASA engineer that were taken out of context about the Van Allen issue, and so forth. I was not convinced against the counter evidence that we did go. It would have taken more effort to fake the landings this well and involve 400,000 people than to actually just attempt and do the landings.

The Soviets wanted to go, but their own bureaucratic ineptitude failed them when attempting to successfully fly and solve the engineering problems in their own moon rocket. While there were some neat designs overall, their moon program of the late 60s was a cluster fluke operating on a shoestring budget in comparison. They also never openly admitted much to having a developed moon program to their own people or the world* so when they failed to beat the US it was easier to pretend they never really were trying to reach the moon and only interested in space stations and probes. It wasn't until the Soviet Union began to fall apart that the truth of how much they did develop actually reached the world.

*US intelligence agencies knew they were developing the space hardware for a moon mission all along.

As a mapping of reality I don't take a one red pill covers it all approach. Each doubt or conspiracy is handled on a case by case basis. The darkest conspiracy of all I hold to be deep state actors seeding false conspiracies to distract us from their own hidden in plain sight corruption. It would only make sense there would be controlled opposition and memes put forth to give the ideas to the red-pilled that they were somehow winning to lull them into a sense of complacency. This is happening big time.

The purpose of the hoaxes about moon landings holds the real purpose of undermining the government as a whole. Basically its a foreign influence that is hiring greedy film-makers with the morals of road lizards to build an underground mass of doubters and start a snowball effect. In today's anti-intellectual culture this kind of idea spreads like wildfire. Now you see why I was so dead set against giving this topic exposure at all.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #24914 on: March 14, 2019, 05:47:22 PM »
The belt only goes out 36,000 miles.

Just enough to make it around those big red shorts.
#FalkieFacts