Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 592692 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #1110 on: October 31, 2019, 06:41:53 PM »

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1111 on: October 31, 2019, 06:47:31 PM »
@SpookPumpkin
Oh, and drink lots of water. Most people go through life dehydrated. I average a gallon and a half a day, and I look 20 years younger than what I am..Your body can't properly function without sufficient hydration.  ;)

True about the water.

I've heard good things about shea butter and emu oil, but have no experience w/ them.

How do they get oil out of emus?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

;)

If you have any Lavender oil (the cheap stuff works just fine,) mix one or two drops in with the coconut, olive, emu oil, or the shea butter,  (per application) and you'll never get sick during the cold and flu season either. Lavender is strong enough to protect you from Bubonic Plague. (Historical fact)
I have spent time pent up in rooms full of people that all were sick. A couple of drops on the hands and rubbed in works wonders, and just the airborne particles will help the sick people around you recover faster. Plus it smells good. (That takes care of the engagement thing - lol.   ;)     )

Lavender is lovely. Thanks for all that info!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1112 on: October 31, 2019, 06:51:57 PM »

That's my morning routine.  Sleeping in? Never!

@SpookPumpkin, Trader Joe's has non-hydrogenated virgin coconut oil. I believe it's considered organic as well.

I use it, love it. Great for popping corn, cooking and easy cleanup.
Eh, nevermind...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1113 on: October 31, 2019, 09:20:02 PM »
ATTENTION!

The ELLGAB tradition of giving continues! We will be donating 100% of our November revenue to Disabled American Veterans - DAV.

Thanks to @FISH for recommending a disabled veterans charity.
This month is to honor MR FISH John.

FIND IT HERE: https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=805.0

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1114 on: November 01, 2019, 01:00:04 AM »
That's my morning routine.  Sleeping in? Never!

@SpookPumpkin, Trader Joe's has non-hydrogenated virgin coconut oil. I believe it's considered organic as well.

I use it, love it. Great for popping corn, cooking and easy cleanup.

I get TJs coconut oil too. Whenever I cook with it - which is all the time - I always rub some on my hands after I cook. Finest Kind
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1115 on: November 01, 2019, 01:03:15 AM »
ATTENTION!

FIND IT HERE: https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=805.0

What a great cause. And seems especially appropriate for November. I'm very pleased I will be doing #Clickacy in their honor

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1116 on: November 01, 2019, 04:12:46 AM »
Today is Beach Party Day at (today only) Frat Beach where the girls write their hotel and room number on their arms with a Sharpie before going to the beach. Why? Because they plan to get so drunk they won’t be able to find their way back.
Merry Christmas

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1117 on: November 01, 2019, 07:46:05 AM »
Today is Beach Party Day at (today only) Frat Beach where the girls write their hotel and room number on their arms with a Sharpie before going to the beach. Why? Because they plan to get so drunk they won’t be able to find their way back.

Ah. What would life be without honorable and glorious traditions? Mom and Dad must be so proud

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1118 on: November 01, 2019, 08:16:59 AM »
Ah. What would life be without honorable and glorious traditions? Mom and Dad must be so proud

With my kids... Any missteps like that and college is no longer paid for.  It's in writing when the youngest is 18, that will go in writing too.

College, a car, my estate... Then those blood-sucking leeches will be on their own. Those bastards!
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1119 on: November 01, 2019, 09:14:16 AM »
As the seasons change, a little reminder...

Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1120 on: November 01, 2019, 10:10:04 AM »
With my kids... Any missteps like that and college is no longer paid for.  It's in writing when the youngest is 18, that will go in writing too.

College, a car, my estate... Then those blood-sucking leeches will be on their own. Those bastards!

Well, don't tell dad..

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1121 on: November 01, 2019, 10:14:19 AM »

Will you adopt me? I'm still paying off student loans. Probably will be with my first Social Security check the things are going

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1122 on: November 01, 2019, 10:16:20 AM »
Well, don't tell dad..

Yep. You may have to hook them up to a lie detector once every semester, Sean

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1123 on: November 01, 2019, 11:10:05 AM »
I went to the grocery store at 11AM, walked through the front door and immediately saw two drunk girls trying to pick up the money they'd dropped on the floor.
Merry Christmas

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1124 on: November 01, 2019, 12:09:01 PM »
I went to the grocery store at 11AM, walked through the front door and immediately saw two drunk girls trying to pick up the money they'd dropped on the floor.

Did you help? Or did you just watch?