Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 592932 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #1215 on: November 09, 2019, 10:13:55 AM »
You'll be there at the Midnight Premiere or you don't have a hair on your ass Shay.   :D

@Walks_At_Night   LOL!  I don't think there'll be a Midnight Premier of that movie.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1216 on: November 09, 2019, 10:26:09 AM »
@Walks_At_Night   I want to see the Midway film.  Wanna go?   :D
Yeah man.  Take 95 south to 85.  When you get to Durham, get off and give me a kick. 

Let's go nail the Akagi

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1217 on: November 09, 2019, 01:19:48 PM »
@KSM  Do what thou wilt.  :D  By the way...did you eat some of your lady's deviled eggs yet?  (not meant to be innuendo...nudge nudge. ;D)  You mentioned being adverse to eating deviled eggs due to a bad experience with the shells.
Bud, I have no right to put you under that kind of pressure. I just joined twitter (again) and I've got my first follower as of this morning. I feel immense pressure to entertain this follower of mine. What if they're a real hard-ass??

MY GOD! Why do I do this to myself!!! :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :o

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1218 on: November 10, 2019, 09:17:28 AM »

Meet Zeus The Stubborn. This is what happens when you name the Dog after a God. We all know dogs are dyslexic

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1219 on: November 10, 2019, 09:18:57 AM »
Bud, I have no right to put you under that kind of pressure. I just joined twitter (again) and I've got my first follower as of this morning. I feel immense pressure to entertain this follower of mine. What if they're a real hard-ass??

MY GOD! Why do I do this to myself!!! :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :o

You need to tweet pics of Vera's antics. Does she antic?
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #1220 on: November 10, 2019, 10:38:50 AM »
To all our veterans and active military,
DAV and Golden Corral would like to invite everyone to the 2019 Military Appreciation Dinner on Veterans Day, Monday, November 11, from 5-9. The Dinner is free of charge to our vets and military and is in recognition and thanks for your service and sacrifice on behalf of our great country.
Happy Veterans Day to all and thank you for keeping us safe and free.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1221 on: November 10, 2019, 03:05:25 PM »
My Old Man used to love that free meal at the Golden Corral.   Four years of slugging it out with the Japanese and the Germans and he was so happy that he got a free plate of food and some cookies.   ;D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1222 on: November 10, 2019, 04:57:59 PM »
You need to tweet pics of Vera's antics. Does she antic?
When I come down the stairs in the morning the talking starts (her talking) and the ass wiggle with a tail like Godzilla almost slaps her in the face. Almost dancing. But I don't come down the stairs with my phone because we keep our devices down in the laundry room overnight. I can try and film something but the snow is falling and outdoor antics are going to be somewhat sparse for a few months.  In the winter she just sits on the couch looking out front thru the blinds. Looks like she's thinking about something sad - like - maybe Timmy got stuck in the well and he froze to death last night coz she wasn't there to save him.  :'(

And now he's just, DEAD!

Picture below is her trying to be comfortable on a large rock at a creek we go to. There's no comfy place for her there so she goes to her rock. Takes her about 15 minutes every time to find the sweet spot. I still don't think she's comfortable because the "I wanna go home" sounds are unending.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
« Reply #1223 on: November 10, 2019, 05:22:57 PM »
My Old Man used to love that free meal at the Golden Corral.   Four years of slugging it out with the Japanese and the Germans and he was so happy that he got a free plate of food and some cookies.   ;D

I think what they love even more is to be among the other vets and military folks. Our DAV guys are there to greet each one as they come in and boy, oh, boy, most are off and running with their stories of when they served. I love it!

And, WAN, much appreciation to your dad for his sacrifices to keep freedom alive.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1224 on: November 10, 2019, 05:28:31 PM »
When I come down the stairs in the morning the talking starts (her talking) and the ass wiggle with a tail like Godzilla almost slaps her in the face. Almost dancing. But I don't come down the stairs with my phone because we keep our devices down in the laundry room overnight. I can try and film something but the snow is falling and outdoor antics are going to be somewhat sparse for a few months.  In the winter she just sits on the couch looking out front thru the blinds. Looks like she's thinking about something sad - like - maybe Timmy got stuck in the well and he froze to death last night coz she wasn't there to save him.  :'(

And now he's just, DEAD!

Picture below is her trying to be comfortable on a large rock at a creek we go to. There's no comfy place for her there so she goes to her rock. Takes her about 15 minutes every time to find the sweet spot. I still don't think she's comfortable because the "I wanna go home" sounds are unending.

Did you have a great day in the lovely fresh air?  Say you did, even if you didn't.
That poor puppeh, no soft comfy bed, just a ROCK

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1225 on: November 10, 2019, 06:01:50 PM »
Did you have a great day in the lovely fresh air?  Say you did, even if you didn't.
That poor puppeh, no soft comfy bed, just a ROCK

Lol  We always have a great time out and about in nature. There are no shortage of beautiful spots to go where we know nobody else will be. We usually DO take one of her giant breed beds but not there. The rocks are just brutal and she can't get cozy no matter what. She usually explores for an hour and then goes to the rock. Every other spot we go to she loves. Because they're big girl cozy spots.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1226 on: November 10, 2019, 10:13:21 PM »
Lol  We always have a great time out and about in nature. There are no shortage of beautiful spots to go where we know nobody else will be. We usually DO take one of her giant breed beds but not there. The rocks are just brutal and she can't get cozy no matter what. She usually explores for an hour and then goes to the rock. Every other spot we go to she loves. Because they're big girl cozy spots.

That sounds nice. Moose? Mousse?

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1227 on: November 10, 2019, 11:22:38 PM »

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1228 on: November 10, 2019, 11:31:35 PM »

And now he's just, DEAD!

You mean you don't pack in her queen size doggie bed when you hike? What kind of Dogfather are you?

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
« Reply #1229 on: November 11, 2019, 07:43:00 AM »