Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 592748 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #1395 on: December 04, 2019, 09:39:17 PM »
Happy day to @GravitySucks @Sergeant Major @wr250 @DynamoHum @PB @Pizzapunch @paladin1991 DaveScottSOR @FISH @Bluejay @Bobs Your Uncle @timebandit @Aquarius @Rikki Gins @Kwisatz Haderach @TigerLily @KSM @AngiefromNJ @Journey @sean92008 @B-A-T-M-A-N @Starman2018 @damon @Exile @Jayzelady @StarrMountain @DaveScottSOR @DeNyeLL @Spookcat @BillW50 @21st Century Man @PolkaDot @juan @Bart Ell @BartIsGod @Up All Night @Mr Apnea @ShayP @Starbuck Twitch @Walks_At_Night @Moosie @Dwindling Stacks

Thank you, dear @anniem! I hope you had a good day!

Mine got better as the day went along, fortunately, and tonight it's very cold outside (for here), third cold night in a row. Cool days, too. This is Florida winter in the southern half of Florida, and I'm not complaining at all.  :D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #1396 on: December 04, 2019, 10:06:32 PM »
Happy day to @GravitySucks @Sergeant Major @wr250 @DynamoHum @PB @Pizzapunch @paladin1991 DaveScottSOR @FISH @Bluejay @Bobs Your Uncle @timebandit @Aquarius @Rikki Gins @Kwisatz Haderach @TigerLily @KSM @AngiefromNJ @Journey @sean92008 @B-A-T-M-A-N @Starman2018 @damon @Exile @Jayzelady @StarrMountain @DaveScottSOR @DeNyeLL @Spookcat @BillW50 @21st Century Man @PolkaDot @juan @Bart Ell @BartIsGod @Up All Night @Mr Apnea @ShayP @Starbuck Twitch @Walks_At_Night @Moosie @Dwindling Stacks

I can always use a Happy Day. A very Happy day back to you @anniem .

:)
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1397 on: December 05, 2019, 01:49:58 AM »

Hey lovely!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #1398 on: December 05, 2019, 05:41:57 AM »
to everyone who reads this comment--oh happy happy day.
Thanks for sharing some positive feelings @anniem .
Who doesn't like happy and Aretha Franklin and Mavis Staples?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1399 on: December 05, 2019, 08:11:05 AM »
All this talk of happy...  What's wrong with melancholy?

Eh, nevermind...

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1400 on: December 05, 2019, 08:27:53 AM »

Good morning from the West Coast. Gorgeous here after the rain

@Aquarius . The birdie at the end is especially for you 🐱

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1402 on: December 05, 2019, 10:05:19 AM »
All this talk of happy...  What's wrong with melancholy?

I like happy. Maybe melancholy only now and then for comparison.  ;)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1403 on: December 05, 2019, 10:06:29 AM »

Good morning to you too! Sun had decided to shine today.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #1404 on: December 05, 2019, 10:23:05 AM »

Thank you! Sweet little Black-capped Chickadee! +1, dear @TigerLily!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #1405 on: December 05, 2019, 10:25:04 AM »
Love, Light and Happiness to

[eidit list of names]  And any and all I might have inadvertently missed 😺

Thank you! I think  we all could use a hefty dose of love, light, and happiness these days! I hope we all get them, too!  :)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1406 on: December 05, 2019, 11:25:13 AM »
Love, Light and Happiness to @GravitySucks @Sergeant Major @wr250 @DynamoHum @PB @Pizzapunch  @paladin1991 @DaveScottSOR @DaveSchrader  @FISH  @Bluejay  @Bobs Your Uncle @timebandit  @Aquarius @Rikki Gins @Kwisatz Haderach @KSM @AngiefromNJ @Journey @sean92008  @B-A-T-M-A-N  @Starman2018  @damon  @Exile  @Jayzelady @StarrMountain @DeNyeLL @Spookcat  @BillW50  @21st Century Man  @PolkaDot @juan @Bart Ell  @BartIsGod  @Up All Night @Mr Apnea @ShayP  @Starbuck Twitch  @Walks_At_Night  @Moosie  @Dwindling Stacks  @Whistler  @SpookyTim @MAX @LBFM @BrightEyes @Jedimiller @Ms. C  @FightTheFuture  And any and all I might have inadvertently missed 😺
I know everybody means well and that intentions are good but how do I unsubscribe from the fuckin Love List?? Every time I sign in I've 16 mentions most of which are someone responding to the tag/list. Every time a member quotes a love list I get a tag alert!!  @everybody!!!

Please only tag me if you are wishing to get my particular attention. PLEASE!  +1 to everybody and much "Love" to you but THAT'S IT!

COMPLETE! FUCKING! MADNESS!! Now I'll take five minutes as I go around 1-ing everybody. Thanks for the homework!

PS Fight The future signs in twice a year.. like he fucking cares about somebody wishing him a good day that already CAME AND WENT!! ::)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1407 on: December 05, 2019, 11:39:55 AM »
I know everybody means well and that intentions are good but how do I unsubscribe from the fuckin Love List??

Two words:  Black Grass

😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1408 on: December 05, 2019, 12:42:54 PM »
You people aren’t posting enough to keep me amused.
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1409 on: December 05, 2019, 12:49:52 PM »
Two words:  Black Grass

😁😁😁
Joke all you want but the everyday well wishes are Love spam.

You people
I agree.