Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 592695 times)

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #1455 on: December 06, 2019, 10:24:00 AM »
Thank you @TigerLily  Same to you...

Plus a cup of chamomile.   :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Perfect! Just the thing to calm my last nerve.  Pop a couple of Percocet and a Seconal I will be set for the day*

*This is a joke. My drug of choice fentanyl*

*C'mon! Still a joke. Closest I get to drugs is my evening chamomile tea
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1456 on: December 06, 2019, 10:35:04 AM »
@PolkaDot  Do you have one that requires a bigger fig leaf?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1457 on: December 06, 2019, 10:46:31 AM »
You probably shouldn't encourage us, but if you think about it it's @juan 's fault- he demanded entertainment. And yes, I'd love a demonstration.  ;D

How about this!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1458 on: December 06, 2019, 10:49:04 AM »
Every once in awhile I see a young guy in his late teens or early 20's walking by himself. Black leather jackets and long hair ETC.. There are a few of these early me's walking around town. They're always alone and I'll bet that what they're listening to in the earbuds is music with real drums, real recorded guitars and vocalists that didn't need autotune. Could be the Ramones, could be AC/DC or even Kiss. All I know is that these guys don't give two fucks about what everybody else their age is doing. I'm always in my truck at a stop sign or red light when I see these guys but we do see each other. Sounds a lil weird I know..

I want to gather all five or six of these random dudes up and introduce them to each other. Perhaps they'd make a great band. Those young fucks are my sons. Or at least that's how I feel, and they always give me an enthusiastic nod as if they're relieved to see themselves in the future. #familiars

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1459 on: December 06, 2019, 10:59:34 AM »
Every once in awhile I see a young guy in his late teens or early 20's walking by himself. Black leather jackets and long hair ETC.. There are a few of these early me's walking around town. They're always alone and I'll bet that what they're listening to in the earbuds is music with real drums, real recorded guitars and vocalists that didn't need autotune. Could be the Ramones, could be AC/DC or even Kiss. All I know is that these guys don't give two fucks about what everybody else their age is doing. I'm always in my truck at a stop sign or red light when I see these guys but we do see each other. Sounds a lil weird I know..

I want to gather all five or six of these random dudes up and introduce them to each other. Perhaps they'd make a great band. Those young fucks are my sons. Or at least that's how I feel, and they always give me an enthusiastic nod as if they're relieved to see themselves in the future. #familiars

Do it. Do it mid-morning at a nice open air cafe for a tasty brunch. Be sure to take selfies.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1460 on: December 06, 2019, 11:27:28 AM »

Not weird. Very cool. A lot of lone wolves are looking for their pack/tribe. And perhaps a seasoned Alpha.
There are leaders and followers. Leaders that don't want to lead are loners
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1461 on: December 06, 2019, 11:32:22 AM »
I was a Scary Lily for Halloween. Should I follow Christmas Farm Penis' example and become a Christmas Lily? Sounds cute but considering my (lack of) religion, I would have to be Yule Lily. Doesn't have the same panache

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1462 on: December 06, 2019, 11:34:44 AM »
Winter Solstice Lily?
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1463 on: December 06, 2019, 11:51:33 AM »
I was a Scary Lily for Halloween. Should I follow Christmas Farm Penis' example and become a Christmas Lily? Sounds cute but considering my (lack of) religion, I would have to be Yule Lily. Doesn't have the same panache

@TigerLily  I think Yuletide Lily comes across nicely.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1464 on: December 06, 2019, 12:19:35 PM »
::) Don't worry. If you go with Christmas lily we won't all assume you're off to church every Sunday. C'mon, cut the shit Christmas Lily! It even sounds nice. @TigerLily

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1465 on: December 06, 2019, 12:23:38 PM »
Not weird. Very cool. A lot of lone wolves are looking for their pack/tribe. And perhaps a seasoned Alpha.
There are leaders and followers. Leaders that don't want to lead are loners
If I lead them - I'll lead them to Lynn's house ;D  "git atter boys"  ;D :P

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1466 on: December 06, 2019, 12:33:33 PM »
::) Don't worry. If you go with Christmas lily we won't all assume you're off to church every Sunday. C'mon, cut the shit Christmas Lily! It even sounds nice. @TigerLily

It’s easier to say AND spell than Amorphophallus Titanum as well. 
Are we having fun yet?

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1467 on: December 06, 2019, 01:25:38 PM »
It’s easier to say AND spell than Amorphophallus Titanum as well.

That sounds so nasty, I had to look it up. Looks nasty too.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1468 on: December 06, 2019, 01:35:57 PM »

Now I'm torn. Christmas Lily, Yuletide Lily, Winter Solstice Lily
All three do sound quite lovely and seasonal. I'm a Libra; I can't decide anything for myself. You should see me trying to pick out shoes

Can I get a consensus?

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #1469 on: December 06, 2019, 01:48:24 PM »
Now I'm torn. Christmas Lily, Yuletide Lily, Winter Solstice Lily
All three do sound quite lovely and seasonal. I'm a Libra; I can't decide anything for myself. You should see me trying to pick out shoes

Can I get a consensus?
Christmas Lilly!
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.