Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 592955 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #2295 on: January 24, 2020, 04:03:07 PM »
In real life I do. You must understand that my posting in here is my Goofball outlet. I'm great at too! @PolkaDot just today told me that I "can be a real ass sometimes  ::)"  So it's working!

I JUST MEANT TI WAS A GREAT QUOTE, I DON'T NEED A BACKSTORY!
PolkaDot is a bit off in the brain.
Those flared pants showed the world what I mean.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2296 on: January 24, 2020, 04:05:39 PM »

@Bart Ell That's a great quote! Can I use that?

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #2297 on: January 24, 2020, 04:06:03 PM »
I JUST MEANT TI WAS A GREAT QUOTE, I DON'T NEED A BACKSTORY!
Those flared pants showed the world what I mean.
Bitch Please!
You know I speak the truth.  :P
You're both kinda grumpy tonight, why don't you go play with each other and leave me out of it?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2298 on: January 24, 2020, 04:06:30 PM »

And lose the lawn one already?
Maybe work them in together.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2299 on: January 24, 2020, 04:07:43 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2300 on: January 24, 2020, 04:17:09 PM »
You're both kinda grumpy tonight

I don't know how to be grumpy.
I can't member the last time I was grumpy.
Oh, wait... when I went to Bairyn's work Christmas party.
I hate outside people!

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2301 on: January 24, 2020, 04:32:05 PM »
And lose the lawn one already?
Maybe work them in together.
My visage would may lovely garden statuary.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2302 on: January 24, 2020, 04:48:50 PM »
Thank you city of Phoenix for sending my wife home with the worst cold, sore throat and fever she's had in five years! My entire weekend is ruined. Tonight's plans AND Second Christmas scheduled for Sunday has now been postponed until..  next weekend? Who knows because this demon desert virus has made itself right at home. In My Home!  My weekend is completely ruined!  Thanks hun!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2303 on: January 24, 2020, 05:03:05 PM »
Thank you city of Phoenix for sending my wife home with the worst cold, sore throat and fever she's had in five years! My entire weekend is ruined. Tonight's plans AND Second Christmas scheduled for Sunday has now been postponed until..  next weekend? Who knows because this demon desert virus has made itself right at home. In My Home!  My weekend is completely ruined!  Thanks hun!

On the way out the door Christmas Day I started coughing, out of nowhere.  All month I had tried to avoid sick people, anyone coughing, sneezing, eyes running, gasping for air, any of it.  I coughed all night long for 3 weeks, at which time it morphed into a nasty sore throat.  For about 10 days, it was so difficult and painful to swallow I thought I might pass out.  That went away for about a day, then turned into a lower respiratory cough, which I've never had before.  This is easily the sickest I've ever been (I admit, I've been lucky).

Fucking fuck, I wish people would stay the fuck home if they're sick.  I really wish I knew who gave me this - I suspect a certain take-out place, but who knows.  No Chinese food for me until this newest Asian flu from China burns itself out, screw that.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2304 on: January 24, 2020, 05:05:25 PM »
Amen sister!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2305 on: January 24, 2020, 05:10:38 PM »
On the way out the door Christmas Day I started coughing, out of nowhere.  All month I had tried to avoid sick people, anyone coughing.  I coughed all night long for 3 weeks, at which time it morphed into a nasty sore throat.  For about 10 days, it was so difficult and hard to swallow I thought I might pass out.  That went away for about a day, then turned into a lower respiratory cough, which I've never had before.  This is easily the sickest I've ever been (I admit, I've been lucky).

Fucking fuck, I wish people would stay the fuck home if they're sick.  I really wish I knew who gave me this.
Oh man I hear ya! Is there anything worse than feeling that low in the lung cough slowly set in? I get sick every two years and it is always the head cold that moves on down to the lungs and has me out for 12 -14 days. Yeah and the cretins who almost  knowingly and willingly pass it around by not staying home.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2306 on: January 24, 2020, 05:11:22 PM »
On the way out the door Christmas Day I started coughing, out of nowhere.  All month I had tried to avoid sick people, anyone coughing.  I coughed all night long for 3 weeks, at which time it morphed into a nasty sore throat.  For about 10 days, it was so difficult and hard to swallow I thought I might pass out.  That went away for about a day, then turned into a lower respiratory cough, which I've never had before.  This is easily the sickest I've ever been (I admit, I've been lucky).

Fucking fuck, I wish people would stay the fuck home if they're sick.  I really wish I knew who gave me this - I suspect a certain take out place.  No Chinese food for me until this newest Asian flu from China burns itself out, screw that.

I was supposed to go in for surgery in early November. I still have a cough after having to cancel the procedure because I had come down with this heavy cold. Now, they won't even consider giving me anesthesia until March.

Bitch of a cold.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2307 on: January 24, 2020, 05:14:19 PM »
Oh man I hear ya! Is there anything worse than feeling that low in the lung cough slowly set in? I get sick every two years and it is always the head cold that moves on down to the lungs and has me out for 12 -14 days. Yeah and the cretins who almost  knowingly and willingly pass it around by not staying home.

I fucking HATE people on Bart (our local commuter train) who come onto a crowded train and start coughing.  If they're near me, I move - if I can't, I tell them exactly how I feel.  I made some lady cry once.  Too bad.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2308 on: January 24, 2020, 05:17:17 PM »

I tell people at work if they come in sick and give it to me, it's coming out of their PTO. 

I say it in a joking way, but so far I haven't had to test it.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2309 on: January 24, 2020, 05:18:05 PM »
This looks disgusting. Is it fried?

It wasn't greasy, I'd say baked.

The curry is Japanese style. Body of flavor is balanced.
Eh, nevermind...