Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 592901 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #3120 on: September 01, 2020, 05:45:29 PM »
Not the teeth??

The teeth are just ugly. Stare at those eyes for 30 seconds.  They know shit.......  Scary shit........ Dark shit.........

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #3121 on: September 01, 2020, 05:47:59 PM »
Blubbery beaver looking motherfucker!

Was the blocking recent?  The only time Malliard ever seemed hot was about a month back when I mentioned there were not one but two Jim Malliards in Senda's chat.  A good Malliard and an evil Malliard.  Apparently, neither were him.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3122 on: September 01, 2020, 05:57:58 PM »
Was the blocking recent?  The only time Malliard ever seemed hot was about a month back when I mentioned there were not one but two Jim Malliards in Senda's chat.  A good Malliard and an evil Malliard.  Apparently, neither were him.

It was after the woo con where the Tony from behind photos came from.
He is a close personal friend was was defending his honor.
Whenever people wonder who is a real George Senda supporter the answer is Malliard.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3123 on: September 01, 2020, 05:58:42 PM »

Neither were me, either... but the next one may be!

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #3124 on: September 01, 2020, 06:05:16 PM »
It was after the woo con where the Tony from behind photos came from.
He is a close personal friend was was defending his honor.
Whenever people wonder who is a real George Senda supporter the answer is Malliard.

Quack

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Calling all ship nerds
« Reply #3125 on: September 03, 2020, 07:50:58 PM »
The Paul R Tregurtha, the largest of the Great Lakes ore freighters is pulling into Duluth harbor live.  She was moored out side the port most of the day due to the high winds on Lake Superior.  Winds have calmed, moon is shining and she is coming on in.  The James R. Barker waited out the winds in Keweenaw Bay.  Looks like she might take the Portage!  I'll keep an eye out.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Calling all ship nerds
« Reply #3126 on: September 03, 2020, 08:14:27 PM »
The Paul R Tregurtha, the largest of the Great Lakes ore freighters is pulling into Duluth harbor live.  She was moored out side the port most of the day due to the high winds on Lake Superior.  Winds have calmed, moon is shining and she is coming on in.  The James R. Barker waited out the winds in Keweenaw Bay.  Looks like she might take the Portage!  I'll keep an eye out.

The James R. Barker  wussed out and is gonna up and around the Keweenaw Pennisula instead of making a night transit of the Portage.  :'(

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #3127 on: September 05, 2020, 02:17:49 PM »
This is the way it was, folks. 😕

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #3128 on: September 09, 2020, 08:06:00 PM »

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3129 on: September 09, 2020, 08:09:15 PM »
Bye-bye Fuddruckers.

It's been a long time since I went to one in the Mira Mesa community of San Diego, but still...

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifestyle/two-beloved-chains-childhood-going-133729447.html
Eh, nevermind...

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
« Reply #3130 on: September 09, 2020, 08:18:43 PM »
Bye-bye Fuddruckers.

It's been a long time since I went to one in the Mira Mesa community of San Diego, but still...

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifestyle/two-beloved-chains-childhood-going-133729447.html

Goodbye LuAnne platter. :sniff:

We lost our Luby's awhile ago and our Fuddruckers closed a few months ago.

Where are all the old people going to eat?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3131 on: September 13, 2020, 03:35:09 PM »
I usually get gas near where I live, but sometimes I get caught out elsewhere and need to fill it.

The past few years I noticed a growing trend where ''the receipt is inside'' instead of just being able to have it print out at the pump.  I want my fuckin' receipt.  I always go in, always tell them I shouldn't have to come in to get it.

Now, with Covid, it's great.  I walk in, no mask, the guy huddling behind the plexiglass wall, terrified, half freaking out, insisting I need a mask to come in, and I just stand there and repeat my request for a receipt.  They hand it over and I tell them I shouldn't have to come in and get it.  Lol.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #3132 on: September 13, 2020, 06:14:17 PM »
I usually get gas near where I live, but sometimes I get caught out elsewhere and need to fill it.

The past few years I noticed a growing trend where ''the receipt is inside'' instead of just being able to have it print out at the pump.  I want my fuckin' receipt.  I always go in, always tell them I shouldn't have to come in to get it.

Now, with Covid, it's great.  I walk in, no mask, the guy huddling behind the plexiglass wall, terrified, half freaking out, insisting I need a mask to come in, and I just stand there and repeat my request for a receipt.  They hand it over and I tell them I shouldn't have to come in and get it.  Lol.
YES!

And the half freaking out Linda behind the plexi? Victim for life - might as well be dead alredy.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3133 on: September 13, 2020, 06:23:51 PM »
YES!

And the half freaking out Linda behind the plexi? Victim for life - might as well be dead alredy.

Today as I was walking over to go inside I could see the clerk through the window holding up a mask and frantically waving it at me. 

The media has these people scared out of their wits, thinking corona is a deadlier form of ebola.

So put a roll of paper in the machine, and I'll get my own receipt.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3134 on: September 13, 2020, 06:31:49 PM »
Meanwhile, a few blocks away is the outdoor coffee shop across the street from Cal that I love going to.

It recently re-opened, although with half the tables removed.  After getting coffee, despite the signs and the county rules, probably 90% of the patrons sitting down take their masks off.  I haven't heard anyone say a word about it - other customers, employees, people walking by, nobody.  Police and firemen stop by on breaks sometimes, and not a peep out of them either.