Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 592688 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #3285 on: November 25, 2020, 11:34:43 AM »
I regret not grabbing the Costco brand to and kitchen paper the day before the election. The pallets were low. ☹️

Also not in stock (apart from paper products and sanitizer)...  Crispy onion flakes!

Eh, nevermind...

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
« Reply #3286 on: November 25, 2020, 03:51:55 PM »
I haven’t seen Lysol brand products in the stores here in at least six months.  I’m about to get used to the smell of Fabuloso.
I regret not grabbing the Costco brand to and kitchen paper the day before the election. The pallets were low. ☹️

The Costco here has been bringing in those warehouse Lysol brand 5-packs of wipes very sporadically (limit 1 of course). They also have had the Kirkland brand of cleaning wipes fairly regularly. I've gotten lucky a couple of times and they also has been bringing in toilet paper & paper towels the same way.

They were out of water and all the rest for the longest time but maybe people finally got stocked up? I go to Costco way too much but ours has shopping for old people at 9AM daily so...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #3287 on: November 26, 2020, 01:24:31 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to y’all.

I’ve had many challenges the last couple of years and certainly could do without the chaos affecting our country and the world.

But as I sit here today, celebrating my 29th consecutive sober Thanksgiving, I am reminded of all the blessings I have received and all of the things I have to be thankful for.

I have a roof over my head, never worry about where my next meal is coming from, loyal family and friends, and last, but not least, plenty of ammo.

#GobbleGobble
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #3288 on: November 26, 2020, 03:23:52 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to y’all.

I’ve had many challenges the last couple of years and certainly could do without the chaos affecting our country and the world.

But as I sit here today, celebrating my 29th consecutive sober Thanksgiving, I am reminded of all the blessings I have received and all of the things I have to be thankful for.

I have a roof over my head, never worry about where my next meal is coming from, loyal family and friends, and last, but not least, plenty of ammo.

#GobbleGobble

Glad to see you! Happy Thanksgiving. Doing well here, nice relaxing day.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #3289 on: November 26, 2020, 04:19:29 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #3290 on: November 27, 2020, 10:33:46 PM »
Okay, now my covid haircuts are starting to get serious.

I've been able to maintain them to a point but I wasn't cutting the hair on the top of my head very much, haphazardly taking off a quarter inch just to keep the ends nice and clean.  I used clippers with a really big shield on it for the sides and back and it didn't look bad, a couple of times it looked good.

Now it looks like I'm trying to do a comb over.  Normally, I would go to a stylist because of the curl and wave in it and the cowlick too. If I had straight hair, I'd just cut it myself all the time.

Serious time for me.
Are you trying to do a comb over?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3291 on: November 27, 2020, 10:34:57 PM »
I haven’t seen Lysol brand products in the stores here in at least six months.  I’m about to get used to the smell of Fabuloso.
Oh boy. THAT is saying something.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3292 on: November 27, 2020, 10:44:42 PM »
Are you trying to do a comb over?

Not in the least.  I still have my hair! 
Eh, nevermind...

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3293 on: November 27, 2020, 10:48:02 PM »
Not in the least.  I still have my hair!
ON your head?  ???
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #3294 on: November 28, 2020, 10:01:35 AM »
ON your head?  ???

Where else would it ...??? nm
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3295 on: November 28, 2020, 11:54:42 AM »
Where else would it ...??? nm

🙄🙄🙄

The hair on the top of my head is getting so heavy it's laying flat and looks like I'm combing over.

Great morning for me!

Some days, today is a good day.

So far, been good.  Ran into a kids' friend's mother at Gelson's. She looks like young Angela from The Office. She was dressed in jeans and a checkered blue and white shirt. Yeehaw!

I was over-dressed (like a lumberjack - cold morning) and got quite a few looks passing each other in a few different aisles from a couple of ladies in their tennis skirts. The affirmation is nice, if they thought I was a freak oh well, I took it as a positive. So, talking to friend's mom in the parking lot, I stop a guy thinking that he's driving the brand new Corolla parked next to my car, I wanted to ask if he liked the transmission on it and how it's turned out for him... Turns out I was wrong and he was driving an Audi. After he gets in the car and drives away, she said "loser." I'm in love! She knows about cars enough to know about Audis. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Well, a little brightness in a day where I have to say goodbye to a lot of what's in my garden. The cold temperatures have been slowly killing a bunch of the plants off.  A bunch of my marigolds also died. Argh!
Eh, nevermind...

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
« Reply #3296 on: November 28, 2020, 02:10:24 PM »
🙄🙄🙄

The hair on the top of my head is getting so heavy it's laying flat and looks like I'm combing over.

Great morning for me!

Some days, today is a good day.

So far, been good.  Ran into a kids' friend's mother at Gelson's. She looks like young Angela from The Office. She was dressed in jeans and a checkered blue and white shirt. Yeehaw!

I was over-dressed (like a lumberjack - cold morning) and got quite a few looks passing each other in a few different aisles from a couple of ladies in their tennis skirts. The affirmation is nice, if they thought I was a freak oh well, I took it as a positive. So, talking to friend's mom in the parking lot, I stop a guy thinking that he's driving the brand new Corolla parked next to my car, I wanted to ask if he liked the transmission on it and how it's turned out for him... Turns out I was wrong and he was driving an Audi. After he gets in the car and drives away, she said "loser." I'm in love! She knows about cars enough to know about Audis. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Well, a little brightness in a day where I have to say goodbye to a lot of what's in my garden. The cold temperatures have been slowly killing a bunch of the plants off.  A bunch of my marigolds also died. Argh!

Did he smell like Axe body spray?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3297 on: November 28, 2020, 03:27:02 PM »
Did he smell like Axe body spray?

Hahaha!

My alpha B.O. might've done it 😁😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #3298 on: December 01, 2020, 04:59:16 PM »
Sarah Fuller will be kicking for Vanderbilt Saturday at Georgia.
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3299 on: December 01, 2020, 06:20:09 PM »
Sarah Fuller will be kicking for Vanderbilt Saturday at Georgia.

Kicking, why isn't she coaching?