Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 592915 times)

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #4110 on: August 09, 2021, 08:50:12 PM »
Guy makes tacos out of his foot.  More at eleven..............

This Guy Served His Friends Tacos Made from His Own Amputated Leg
“One friend had to spit me into a napkin.”

https://www.vice.com/en/article/gykmn7/legal-ethical-cannibalism-human-meat-tacos-reddit-wtf

Makes your eat-like-Falkie week look pretty good. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #4111 on: August 10, 2021, 12:42:12 AM »
Utah bride dies in vehicle crash on the way home from her wedding

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/08/09/utah-bride-killed-after-her-wedding-car-crash/5539378001/

A 26-year-old Utah woman was killed on her way back from her wedding reception after a vehicle going the wrong way on a highway struck her car, according to authorities.

The driver of the Toyota pickup, identified as Manaure Gonzalez-Rea, 36, was arrested and taken to Salt Lake County Jail. Gonzalez-Rea is charged with a DUI, automobile homicide criminal negligence DUI, reckless driving and failure to remain at an accident involving death and theft, according to court records. Cans of beer were found at the scene of the crash.

I'm not so sure that alcohol use should be limited to home use. I doubt that will happen. But I hear, that on the horizon, is a requirement for new cars to have monitors that sense if you're driving poorly. But the Gonzalez-Reas of the world may not be driving newer vehicles when they gets drunk...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4112 on: August 10, 2021, 05:14:39 AM »

I'm not so sure that alcohol use should be limited to home use. I doubt that will happen. But I hear, that on the horizon, is a requirement for new cars to have monitors that sense if you're driving poorly. But the Gonzalez-Reas of the world may not be driving newer vehicles when they gets drunk...
That’s supposed to be in the new “infrastructure” bill along with the requirement to be able to track all cars for “taxation.”
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4113 on: August 10, 2021, 05:15:55 AM »
Guy makes tacos out of his foot.  More at eleven..............

This Guy Served His Friends Tacos Made from His Own Amputated Leg
“One friend had to spit me into a napkin.”

https://www.vice.com/en/article/gykmn7/legal-ethical-cannibalism-human-meat-tacos-reddit-wtf

There is no way I am clicking that link.  Nope.  A part of me wants to though.  Almost did it.  Must resist the urge!

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #4114 on: August 10, 2021, 02:25:26 PM »
There is no way I am clicking that link.  Nope.  A part of me wants to though.  Almost did it.  Must resist the urge!
@KSM is going to have arm you could use, I think it's going to require an above joint amputation. @ShayP
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4115 on: August 10, 2021, 02:46:04 PM »
And cut back on the wanking

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4116 on: August 10, 2021, 03:27:45 PM »
@KSM is going to have arm you could use, I think it's going to require an above joint amputation. @ShayP
You can pleasure yourself with the below the joint chunk.  Those dead fingers might really stir those juices around. Might even un-constipate you.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #4117 on: August 11, 2021, 03:17:53 PM »
You can pleasure yourself with the below the joint chunk.  Those dead fingers might really stir those juices around. Might even un-constipate you.
Wow! While I appreciate that you are concerned for my digestive health and offering up the best of your body (parts), I think I'll pass this time. Don't give up though @KSM , I'm sure someone out there will let you stick a finger or two in their ass.  8)
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #4118 on: August 11, 2021, 04:32:08 PM »
I knew I should have started a butt stuff thread.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Gobs of sailboats
« Reply #4119 on: August 11, 2021, 04:41:01 PM »
Lots of sailboats up at Duluth right now:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4120 on: August 11, 2021, 05:32:51 PM »
I knew I should have started a butt stuff thread.

It's never too late.  Start with the topic of hemorrhoids.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4121 on: August 12, 2021, 03:42:00 PM »
I had to contact my insurance provider.  She was very pleasant and helpful.  Solved my problem.  One thing she said, and I can only assume they are required to do so, is "What is your preferred language?"  Huh!?  :o  We both were speaking English so I was confused.  I replied, "Uh, English. That's what we're speaking."  She just replied "Okay" and then asked if I needed anything else, blah blah blah.  Typical customer service questions to end the call.

If I was on the ball and feeling witty I should've said I prefer one of the African clicking languages.  I've become used to going to ATMs or navigating voicemail services where I am prompted to choose Spanish or English, but I've never been asked that before by a person I'm actually speaking with.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4122 on: August 12, 2021, 03:57:46 PM »
I had to contact my insurance provider.  She was very pleasant and helpful.  Solved my problem.  One thing she said, and I can only assume they are required to do so, is "What is your preferred language?"  Huh!?  :o  We both were speaking English so I was confused.  I replied, "Uh, English. That's what we're speaking."  She just replied "Okay" and then asked if I needed anything else, blah blah blah.  Typical customer service questions to end the call.

If I was on the ball and feeling witty I should've said I prefer one of the African clicking languages.  I've become used to going to ATMs or navigating voicemail services where I am prompted to choose Spanish or English, but I've never been asked that before by a person I'm actually speaking with.
Next time, tell them you prefer Klingon.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4123 on: August 12, 2021, 04:08:00 PM »
Next time, tell them you prefer Klingon.

LOL!  With my luck that women was a Star Trek nerd and started speaking it to me.  She would then hear nothing but dial tone.  ;D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4124 on: August 12, 2021, 04:28:11 PM »
LOL!  With my luck that women was a Star Trek nerd and started speaking it to me.  She would then hear nothing but dial tone.  ;D

A woman speaking Klingon tells me "freaky sex on the first date" and I'll turn the misogyny up to "11."
Eh, nevermind...