Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 592699 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #4155 on: August 13, 2021, 08:35:00 PM »
Whats GLP?

It's a forum.

It's where ''The Original George Noory Sucks Thread'' began.  It was the best comedy online anywhere ever, those geniuses would lay down 20 pages of pee-your-pants funny posts per night while we listened to that idiot. 

Then one day the fuckfaces at GLP deleted the thread.  Many of us migrated over to BellGab, but it was never the same.  Not even remotely close.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4156 on: August 13, 2021, 09:00:56 PM »
It's a forum.

It's where ''The Original George Noory Sucks Thread'' began.  It was the best comedy online anywhere ever, those geniuses would lay down 20 pages of pee-your-pants funny posts per night while we listened to that idiot. 

Then one day the fuckfaces at GLP deleted the thread.  Many of us migrated over to BellGab, but it was never the same.  Not even remotely close.

Ok, thank you.   :) :)

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4157 on: August 14, 2021, 02:49:07 AM »
Ok, thank you.   :) :)

It's where George first learned about trolls and haturs.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4158 on: August 14, 2021, 02:49:27 AM »
... So somehow you trust a doctor enough to put his index finger in your butthole...

Is that what your doctor did when he had his finger in your ass?

Asking for a friend?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4159 on: August 14, 2021, 04:00:46 AM »
Asking for a friend?

Was it an extra long sniff this time?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4160 on: August 14, 2021, 06:20:44 AM »
This folder is paying off, look at all that Hungarian meat!
This was Budapest in the summer of 2017.
Wasn't there some Hungarian meat love going on around here by @ShayP and @Walks_At_Night ?
It seems I spent that summer taking pictures of empty arenas and meat all across Europe.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There's always meat loving going on between us.   We love our sausage.  Mmmmm.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4161 on: August 14, 2021, 06:30:14 AM »
I'd imagine it is the same for @ShayP as it is for me - more familiar with the meats of Poland but that looks pretty damn good. Especially as I am trapped here in a sausage wasteland:
I mean...Look at this shit!

Ugh. @Walks_At_Night  I feel bad for you.  I'm going to dedicate today's dinner of bratwurst and weisswurst to you.  I'll have a couple of those with sauerkraut and some warm German potato salad.  Or maybe just same plain boiled potatoes.  Feelin' lazy today.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4162 on: August 14, 2021, 06:35:15 AM »
*sigh*  I didn't want to go here but since you are such a prick tonight.  Behold the mighty Carolina C-Loaf and be dismayed:

Mmmm, chitlin's. :P  I bet I could catch some fish with that.  @Walks_At_Night  What are your thoughts on the Pennsylvania Dutch treat known as scrapple?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #4163 on: August 14, 2021, 08:03:27 AM »
Mmmm, chitlin's. :P  I bet I could catch some fish with that.  @Walks_At_Night  What are your thoughts on the Pennsylvania Dutch treat known as scrapple?

My mom would cover the scrapple with flour before frying it up. My brothers loved it. I didn't @ShayP .

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4164 on: August 14, 2021, 08:09:27 AM »
My mom would cover the scrapple with flour before frying it up. My brothers loved it. I didn't @ShayP .

Your brothers and I have that in common.  I like the stuff. @FISH  The flour is a nice touch.  I never considered that.  Maybe even cornmeal would be good?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4165 on: August 14, 2021, 08:26:25 AM »
Your brothers and I have that in common.  I like the stuff. @FISH  The flour is a nice touch.  I never considered that.  Maybe even cornmeal would be good?
My mom was 100% Irish. She covered all meats with flour. With one exception -- bacon. Even her meatloaf was dusted with flour. Cornmeal is for moms from the south and Italian pizza makers. The pizza makers/bakers will dust the bottom of the oven with cornmeal before laying in the pizza @ShayP .

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4166 on: August 14, 2021, 08:37:16 AM »
My mom was 100% Irish. She covered all meats with flour. With one exception -- bacon. Even her meatloaf was dusted with flour. Cornmeal is for moms from the south and Italian pizza makers. The pizza makers/bakers will dust the bottom of the oven with cornmeal before laying in the pizza @ShayP .

Cornmeal is for everybody! @FISH  ;D  Even Canadians.  ;)  Ever hear of Peameal bacon? (aka Canadian bacon)  The loin is rolled in cornmeal.  The stuff we get here isn't the real deal though.   :-\

I share the Irish blood.  I get it from my father's side of the family.  My great-grandparents were from there.  Actually I think one of them was from Cork, Ireland and the other from somewhere in Scotland.

*Edit ~ great-grandfather from Cork and great grandmother was half Irish.  Was from Scotland.  The history isn't very clear.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4167 on: August 14, 2021, 08:54:01 AM »
Cornmeal is for everybody! @FISH  ;D  Even Canadians.  ;)  Ever hear of Peameal bacon? (aka Canadian bacon)  The loin is rolled in cornmeal.  The stuff we get here isn't the real deal though.   :-\

I share the Irish blood.  I get it from my father's side of the family.  My great-grandparents were from there.  Actually I think one of them was from Cork, Ireland and the other from somewhere in Scotland.
I have cornmeal in my closest. I tried frying fish with it.  :(
My friends from the south told me that my oil was not hot enough, that is why the cornmeal did not stick onto the fish.
In the winter in Quebec city, breakfast would be served with eggs, baked beans, a square of FAT and a glass of milk for your bones. I have no idea what the square of fat was.  They did not serve Canadian bacon. I don't know if I ever had that kind of bacon. Pork roll? Yes!
I hope the 'troubles' don't run in your Irish DNA.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4168 on: August 14, 2021, 09:13:08 AM »
I hope the 'troubles' don't run in your Irish DNA.

Plenty of 'troubles' run in my DNA.  Irish, or not.  ;)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4169 on: August 14, 2021, 09:29:11 AM »
Plenty of 'troubles' run in my DNA.  Irish, or not.  ;)
Cannibal DNA?