Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 592748 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #5520 on: May 28, 2022, 05:19:29 AM »
I think Abner has sold me on this product:

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5521 on: May 28, 2022, 05:54:59 AM »
Map sex. What is going on with you?

LOL!!!!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5522 on: May 28, 2022, 05:55:57 AM »
I think Abner has sold me on this product:

I don't think Abner sold me on that product.  I know!

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5523 on: May 28, 2022, 06:11:40 AM »
You’ve never tried to mix cement, sand, and lime in a wheelbarrow with a hoe, then had to get the concrete out of the wheelbarrow.
Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5524 on: May 28, 2022, 06:36:16 AM »
You’ve never tried to mix cement, sand, and lime in a wheelbarrow with a hoe, then had to get the concrete out of the wheelbarrow.

It is also difficult to get the hoe to shut up about having to climb into the wheelbarrow.
YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT IT FOR DAYS!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5525 on: May 28, 2022, 07:12:45 AM »

Me? Yes. It's been a while. I used a shovel instead of a hoe. I found washing the wheelbarrow afterward bothersome.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5526 on: May 28, 2022, 07:15:03 AM »
It is also difficult to get the hoe to shut up about having to climb into the wheelbarrow.
YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT IT FOR DAYS!

LOL!!!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5527 on: May 28, 2022, 08:53:34 AM »
I've been waiting before I posted this...

I like my hoes washed before I use them...

🙄🙄🙄

PS There's no way that Abner Washington was 86 years old!
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
How is the insomnia Shay?
« Reply #5528 on: May 30, 2022, 08:20:37 PM »
Any relief @ShayP?  If not this might help. I've recently had a bout with it and these Celebrity Bowling episodes from the 70's have helped.
Leslie Nielson and Susan Saint James versus Lloyd Bridges and Angie Dickinson.   That is actually a good match - some times there is a Ruth Buzi versus Fannie Flag snoozefest.

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: How is the insomnia Shay?
« Reply #5529 on: May 30, 2022, 08:32:14 PM »
Any relief @ShayP?  If not this might help. I've recently had a bout with it and these Celebrity Bowling episodes from the 70's have helped.
Leslie Nielson and Susan Saint James versus Lloyd Bridges and Angie Dickinson.   That is actually a good match - some times there is a Ruth Buzi versus Fannie Flag snoozefest.

Ha!  Reminds me of Bowling for Dollars.  I think they showed that in your neck of the woods back in the day.  The Pittsburgh host was Nick Perry.  He also did the lottery drawings but was rigging it.  He was sentenced to seven years in prison.

Thanks for asking. @Walks_At_Night  It's still a struggle.  Last night was good.  The previous three, no.  About three hours per night.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5530 on: May 30, 2022, 08:35:37 PM »
Ha!  Reminds me of Bowling for Dollars.  I think they showed that in your neck of the woods back in the day.  The Pittsburgh host was Nick Perry.  He also did the lottery drawings but was rigging it.  He was sentenced to seven years in prison.

Thanks for asking. @Walks_At_Night  It's still a struggle.  Last night was good.  The previous three, no.  About three hours per night.

Rigging the lotto drawings! That is a crime against humanity.

The Detroit guy was Bob Allison. Straight arrow type.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5531 on: May 30, 2022, 08:42:57 PM »
Rigging the lotto drawings! That is a crime against humanity.

The Detroit guy was Bob Allison. Straight arrow type.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I figured you'd have experienced the glory of Bowling for Dollars.  Anyway, Nick had his flunkies inject the numbered ping pong balls with water.  Then they would play the numbers of the balls that weren't weighed down.  Naughty naughty.  They got busted and threw him under the bus as the ringleader.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5532 on: May 30, 2022, 08:51:20 PM »
I figured you'd have experienced the glory of Bowling for Dollars.  Anyway, Nick had his flunkies inject the numbered ping pong balls with water.  Then they would play the numbers of the balls that weren't weighed down.  Naughty naughty.  They got busted and threw him under the bus as the ringleader.

We also had The Ghoul. If I am not exactly normal, it is due to watching Ghoul on WXON TV20 on Saturday nights.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5533 on: June 01, 2022, 04:19:48 PM »
110%!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5534 on: June 02, 2022, 10:00:58 PM »
We also had The Ghoul. If I am not exactly normal, it is due to watching Ghoul on WXON TV20 on Saturday nights.

LOL!  Wow. @Walks_At_Night  I don't think there is any "If" involved.  ;)  I kid.  Dude looks like Frank Zappa.  I bet it was fun to watch though.  Did he intro horror movies or anything like that?  We had "Chilly" Billy. (Bill Cardille) He was so famous locally that they didn't show Saturday Night Live for a while, but him instead.

If you care to check out one of the intros, start at the 1:50 time.  Before that are commercials.