Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 592709 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #6000 on: December 22, 2022, 07:06:35 PM »
''One study says we ingest the equivalent of a credit card every week. Here are some things you can do to make yourself safer.''

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/microplastics-and-human-health/280343

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #6001 on: December 23, 2022, 01:55:27 PM »
https://apnews.com/article/winter-storm-forecast-updates-d0808da42ce16e8a0ca4541b747572cb

Power outages have left about 1.4 million homes and businesses in the dark, according to the website PowerOutage, which tracks utility reports. Utilities in Nashville, Memphis and throughout the Tennessee Valley said they were implementing rolling blackouts Friday to conserve power as the region battles an extreme cold front.

And more than 4,600 flights within, into or out of the U.S. were canceled Friday, according to the tracking site FlightAware, causing more mayhem as travelers try to make it home for the holidays.

https://poweroutage.us/

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6003 on: December 24, 2022, 06:29:40 PM »
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6004 on: December 29, 2022, 04:23:56 PM »
Based on the driver's license/ID photo, this woman is probably high on the list of shooting up a workplace or eating children, possibly even buying a Kia with a bad engine.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/res/7573039074.html

This woman has been advertising for months on the local Craigslist. She's identified herself as Mrs Tom Cruise often.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Praise Them with Great Praise!
« Reply #6005 on: January 01, 2023, 02:12:23 PM »
God Bless the people who designed this system! Needed to join some 6x6's and used these rascals. No drilling holes. No rebar spikes. No sledge hammers. Just Brrrrrp with the cordless Dewalt. Would have taken forever before but I was done in like 10 minutes with these babies and didn't have to curse once. 

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: Praise Them with Great Praise!
« Reply #6006 on: January 01, 2023, 04:34:54 PM »
God Bless the people who designed this system! Needed to join some 6x6's and used these rascals. No drilling holes. No rebar spikes. No sledge hammers. Just Brrrrrp with the cordless Dewalt. Would have taken forever before but I was done in like 10 minutes with these babies and didn't have to curse once. 

They have come in handy at my place a zillion times. I found them in bulk of 250/carton 6” long for.50 a piece.  Lots cheaper and easier than lag bolts.
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6007 on: January 03, 2023, 08:42:53 AM »
What do they call it? A sandwich, but there's more exact phrase to it. Something like a "good news bad news sandwich."

So, a couple of easy things like make sure that my medications aren't expired and that I have enough, make sure I sign up for support groups and tell us what you want to do when you are a vegetable... Shall we pull the plug?
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6008 on: January 03, 2023, 10:53:26 AM »
While walking Vera this morning I noticed a beautiful Lexus LC turn on to the street. It abruptly parked in front of a local fresh coffee shop. The woman that exited the car was stunning in her painted-on jeans and high heels. Also had a beautiful beige high waisted leather jacket. Typical stunning tall blond that appeared to have the world by the balls. I was married to one of those.

Anyways. This image was quickly ruined as she began to ..walk.. from the car across the street to the coffee place. She had full-on DUDE walk, as if she was packin' a serious lady pleaser in the pants. This was not a man in transition. Not a man at all. This was a real woman with the worst walk you could imagine. What a compromise.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6009 on: January 03, 2023, 11:25:22 AM »
While walking Vera this morning I noticed a beautiful Lexus LC turn on to the street. It abruptly parked in front of a local fresh coffee shop. The woman that exited the car was stunning in her painted-on jeans and high heels. Also had a beautiful beige high waisted leather jacket. Typical stunning tall blond that appeared to have the world by the balls. I was married to one of those.

Anyways. This image was quickly ruined as she began to ..walk.. from the car across the street to the coffee place. She had full-on DUDE walk, as if she was packin' a serious lady pleaser in the pants. This was not a man in transition. Not a man at all. This was a real woman with the worst walk you could imagine. What a compromise.
”While walking Vera this morning I noticed a beautiful Lexus LC turn on to the street…”

Heh, I think I’d take the Lexus versus the blonde. Less maintenance. ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6010 on: January 03, 2023, 12:05:37 PM »

Could it have been a "I don't want to slip on ice" walk?

”While walking Vera this morning I noticed a beautiful Lexus LC turn on to the street…”

If it's not a turbo, I agree.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6011 on: January 03, 2023, 03:51:08 PM »

That's the car!

Could it have been a "I don't want to slip on ice" walk?

No. If that were true they would all be walking like that. She had a machoman walk. Like a cowboy.

bateman

• Ellightened
  • 위대한 수령 김일성동지는 항상 우리와 함께 계시리라
« Reply #6012 on: January 03, 2023, 03:57:48 PM »
Coupe or convertible?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6013 on: January 03, 2023, 04:06:47 PM »
No. If that were true they would all be walking like that. She had a machoman walk. Like a cowboy.
Maybe she was sore.
Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6014 on: January 03, 2023, 04:26:09 PM »
@KSM

Beetlejuice will be the last one standing.