Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 592915 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #7065 on: February 09, 2024, 05:28:12 PM »
The best line was "We had a sound powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline." Donald "Duck" Dunn
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7066 on: February 09, 2024, 08:10:50 PM »
I saw something rather disgusting at Costco tonight. As I have been known to do, I made a comment sort of out loud, kind of under my breath...

Don't wear that. It's just going to get soaked with disgusting globules of cunt juice...

No need to say the obvious; somebody heard that. I heard a snort.

I also directed an older couple very confused while looking at wiper blades to go to the goddamn BMW dealer to get their wiper refills instead of putting some generic wiper blades on...  Their original blades lasted over 5 years, yikes.

Also at Costco, the iPhone 15 Pro Max with included AppleCare Plus is now $75 less ($90+ when you get your executive 2% cash back) than at the Apple Store... It used to be $200 more than the Apple Store... I will succumb to the fucking cult of Apple. I have really tried to resist it, especially after their human rights violations, fuck Chinese workers working in slave-like conditions.

Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7067 on: February 09, 2024, 08:49:10 PM »
I saw something rather disgusting at Costco tonight. As I have been known to do, I made a comment sort of out loud, kind of under my breath...

Don't wear that. It's just going to get soaked with disgusting globules of cunt juice...

No need to say the obvious; somebody heard that. I heard a snort.

I also directed an older couple very confused while looking at wiper blades to go to the goddamn BMW dealer to get their wiper refills instead of putting some generic wiper blades on...  Their original blades lasted over 5 years, yikes.

Also at Costco, the iPhone 15 Pro Max with included AppleCare Plus is now $75 less ($90+ when you get your executive 2% cash back) than at the Apple Store... It used to be $200 more than the Apple Store... I will succumb to the fucking cult of Apple. I have really tried to resist it, especially after their human rights violations, fuck Chinese workers working in slave-like conditions.
I like it!!
That would be good on my show.  :D ;D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7068 on: February 10, 2024, 12:16:31 AM »
I like it!!
That would be good on my show.  :D ;D

I mutter a lot of shit. I like to entertain myself.

Globules of cunt juice.  ¡Aye carumba!
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7069 on: February 10, 2024, 07:22:13 AM »
I mutter a lot of shit. I like to entertain myself.

That describes my show right there! You're on a roll!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7070 on: February 10, 2024, 07:32:03 AM »
I started listening to The Art of Talk audiobook again this morning during my travels.

Art erased his first wife and 2 kids.

At one point he is rambling about how a gun never killed anyone and then, with his next breath, begins rambling about how we have to be tougher on the war on drugs.
He mentions burning down fields in South America to prevent drugs from coming into America.
Was he not aware that a cocaine or a heroin never killed anyone?
I never saw a cocaine roll up on someone and force their way up their snoot.
Odd, especially coming from a speed freak like old Artie.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7071 on: February 10, 2024, 07:36:55 AM »

Art erased his first wife and 2 kids.

Funny how that happens. He does refer to the woman he was married to before Ramona. I believe her calls her "Sharon" in the book. Can't remember if he mentions kids with her.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7072 on: February 10, 2024, 08:08:42 AM »
Funny how that happens. He does refer to the woman he was married to before Ramona. I believe her calls her "Sharon" in the book. Can't remember if he mentions kids with her.

Yeah, he had Art IV with her.

He was with a woman named Tanya and then left her once he met his neighbor Marsha Boyd.
He stayed with Marsha for 5 years until Marsha offered Vickie L. Baker a room to rent and then Art fucked her the first night she lived with them.
Art had Art IV with her and then cheated on her with Ramona and mentions Ramona thought it was just a fling.
Ramona croaks and he is on to Airyn a few weeks later.
Art moves Heather into the cuckshack and it looks like history is about to repeat itself but then he croaks.

His 2 first kids were with Sachiko Toguchi.
He left them like they were one of his shows.

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #7073 on: February 10, 2024, 08:14:45 AM »
Yeah, he had Art IV with her.

He was with a woman named Tanya and then left her once he met his neighbor Marsha Boyd.
He stayed with Marsha for 5 years until Marsha offered Vickie L. Baker a room to rent and then Art fucked her the first night she lived with them.
Art had Art IV with her and then cheated on her with Ramona and mentions Ramona thought it was just a fling.
Ramona croaks and he is on to Airyn a few weeks later.
Art moves Heather into the cuckshack and it looks like history is about to repeat itself but then he croaks.

His 2 first kids were with Sachiko Toguchi.
He left them like they were one of his shows.

Wasn't Marsha the one he tried to start some sort of hook-up service for swingers with?

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #7074 on: February 10, 2024, 08:17:20 AM »
They've just opened a Wendy's not too far from me. Where does it rate on the fast food spectrum? Better than McDonalds? (surely can't be worse) about the same, or what? I know they are supposed to have square hamburgers but that's about the limit of my knowledge. They used to have a few over here back in the '80s because I remember seeing the ads on TV, but they disappeared and it's only just come back.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7075 on: February 10, 2024, 08:22:04 AM »
Wasn't Marsha the one he tried to start some sort of hook-up service for swingers with?

Yup, her husband left her for Tanya and she took her 2 infant kids and moved in with Art.
That is some next level swapping!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7076 on: February 10, 2024, 08:27:15 AM »

He had the cops investigate him here in San Diego for that video dating system thing, was that the swinger hookup?
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #7077 on: February 10, 2024, 09:26:08 AM »
They've just opened a Wendy's not too far from me. Where does it rate on the fast food spectrum? Better than McDonalds? (surely can't be worse) about the same, or what? I know they are supposed to have square hamburgers but that's about the limit of my knowledge. They used to have a few over here back in the '80s because I remember seeing the ads on TV, but they disappeared and it's only just come back.

Wendy’s big draw here was always the fact that they only served fresh beef, not frozen. Pretty sure that’s why they started serving chili, to use up the unused beef before it went bad.

I haven’t eaten a burger at a Wendy’s in probably 30 years. They used to have a really good salad bar but I think they did away with those. I used to prefer them over McDonald’s because they assembled them to your order as far as toppings after each order. They didn’t sit under warming lights with all the vegetables and condiments already on them.

Their fries were decent but not as good as when McDonald’s used to soak theirs in beef juice.

I’ve been known to stop and get a Frosty every once in awhile but it’s been about 3-4 years since I stopped for one of those as well.
Are we having fun yet?

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #7078 on: February 10, 2024, 09:59:35 AM »
Wendy’s big draw here was always the fact that they only served fresh beef, not frozen. Pretty sure that’s why they started serving chili, to use up the unused beef before it went bad.

I haven’t eaten a burger at a Wendy’s in probably 30 years. They used to have a really good salad bar but I think they did away with those. I used to prefer them over McDonald’s because they assembled them to your order as far as toppings after each order. They didn’t sit under warming lights with all the vegetables and condiments already on them.

Their fries were decent but not as good as when McDonald’s used to soak theirs in beef juice.

I’ve been known to stop and get a Frosty every once in awhile but it’s been about 3-4 years since I stopped for one of those as well.

Thanks for that. After a boycott of about ten years I went into McDonald's last week and bought this abomination called a Veggie Deluxe which gave me indigestion for two days, so I was wondering what Wendy's was like. It looks a bit more expensive although not as pricey as Five Guys. Not sure if that's any good either, it's only been here a few years too.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7079 on: February 10, 2024, 10:33:39 AM »
... I’ve been known to stop and get a Frosty every once in awhile but it’s been about 3-4 years since I stopped for one of those as well.

I like the Frostys too, but also haven't had one lately.