Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 592989 times)

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #7245 on: February 20, 2024, 12:58:04 PM »
@PB  What's your coffee order?

He's probably been blacklisted from every coffee shop in his area because he takes ten minutes to order and then gives them the stink eye because it's not precise enough. I bet it's some ultra finicky effeminate nonsense (semi-skimmed squirrel milk flat white with some cinnamon bullshit).

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7246 on: February 20, 2024, 12:58:30 PM »
Wow!  Who Knew besides every couple since the dawn of time?  LoL
Men and women's brains do work differently, scientists discover for first time

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7247 on: February 20, 2024, 01:56:32 PM »
Moving to a ground level walk-in unit. Very happy about it. No more elevators and stairs. Walk right out to a small walkway that leads to the sidewalk. 14' ceilings of which I have mixed feelings about but I like the pipes and ducts right out in the open up there. Makes it like a NYC loft. OH! FULL floor to 8' windows in the front. I can do some serious people watching.  ;D  Little seating area out front for a small patio set is ok-ish.  One of the cons is that I lose my larger horseshoe kitchen to just one long wall type kitchen. No island for my barstools, but they can go right in front of the large windows with my liquor table where they'll fit nicely. Doing this for Vera. Stairs are becoming a bit of a problem and the elevators are quite literally a full block and a half away so fuck that.  Damn dog.

Price: $292,000 for a 720 sq ft condo. No thanks. I'll rent the bitch until I find a place with a yard and lawn to mow where I can fully exorcise my yard OCD.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7248 on: February 20, 2024, 02:06:00 PM »
He's probably been blacklisted from every coffee shop in his area because he takes ten minutes to order and then gives them the stink eye because it's not precise enough. I bet it's some ultra finicky effeminate nonsense (semi-skimmed squirrel milk flat white with some cinnamon bullshit).

They prefer the term indigenous rodents.

Besides, you know I get whatever's cheapest.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7249 on: February 20, 2024, 02:08:57 PM »
@PB you're into the bodice ripper genre? Huh, I am a little surprised. What's your coffee order? Tell the truth- we're trying to flush out your character here.

This is why I have to buy my books online, to avoid judgement at the cash register.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7250 on: February 20, 2024, 02:10:59 PM »
Moving to a ground level walk-in unit. Very happy about it. No more elevators and stairs. Walk right out to a small walkway that leads to the sidewalk. 14' ceilings of which I have mixed feelings about but I like the pipes and ducts right out in the open up there. Makes it like a NYC loft. OH! FULL floor to 8' windows in the front. I can do some serious people watching.  ;D  Little seating area out front for a small patio set is ok-ish.  One of the cons is that I lose my larger horseshoe kitchen to just one long wall type kitchen. No island for my barstools, but they can go right in front of the large windows with my liquor table where they'll fit nicely. Doing this for Vera. Stairs are becoming a bit of a problem and the elevators are quite literally a full block and a half away so fuck that.  Damn dog.

Price: $292,000 for a 720 sq ft condo. No thanks. I'll rent the bitch until I find a place with a yard and lawn to mow where I can fully exorcise my yard OCD.

Ground level?  Good thing you picked up that Glock.  May want to add a 1911 ACP for a bit more stopping power.

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
  • 3.99 or 6.99, content seen NOWHERE else!
« Reply #7251 on: February 20, 2024, 02:22:33 PM »

Did you go in for a Wendy's hot & juicy?  Were you too much of a pantywaist?

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
« Reply #7252 on: February 20, 2024, 02:24:53 PM »
Ground level?  Good thing you picked up that Glock.  May want to add a 1911 ACP for a bit more stopping power.

Saw a bumper sticker on some old dude's truck at the grocery store:  .45 ACP, Why shoot twice?  Old guys like their 1911's. 

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #7253 on: February 20, 2024, 02:25:53 PM »
Did you go in for a Wendy's hot & juicy?  Were you too much of a pantywaist?

I'm waiting until I shake this cold. I can't taste a thing at the moment so it would be a bit of a waste. I promise I'll order something really terrible so you won't think any less of me than you already do - if that's possible.

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
« Reply #7254 on: February 20, 2024, 02:28:39 PM »
I'm waiting until I shake this cold. I can't taste a thing at the moment so it would be a bit of a waste. I promise I'll order something really terrible so you won't think any less of me than you already do - if that's possible.

You probably have a weakened immune system because you haven been eating fast food more often.  Get better soon.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #7255 on: February 20, 2024, 02:28:44 PM »

The fries are not very good unless you dunk them in a chocolate frosty. Get the baconator- no mayo
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #7256 on: February 20, 2024, 02:30:29 PM »
I had to go into the bank recently to query a payment on my account. It was just something completely innocent from a phone company but the dildos abbreviated it to 'vfukchase' on the statement (shortened from 'vodafone uk purchase). The side-eye I got from the old bag behind the desk was pretty epic. I couldn't be bothered to explain, I was quite happy for her to think of me as some deranged pervert.

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #7257 on: February 20, 2024, 02:32:02 PM »
The fries are not very good unless you dunk them in a chocolate frosty. Get the baconator- no mayo

I'll make sure I'm next to a defibrillator.

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
« Reply #7258 on: February 20, 2024, 02:33:08 PM »
I was quite happy for her to think of me as some deranged pervert.

Not too much of a stretch.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #7259 on: February 20, 2024, 02:34:22 PM »
I'll make sure I'm next to a defibrillator.
Well shit, there goes that plan.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.