Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820378 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #945 on: January 02, 2019, 01:56:49 AM »
99% of the women he lauds are brunettes.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #946 on: January 02, 2019, 01:57:55 AM »
99% of the women he lauds are brunettes.
what is your proof??

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #947 on: January 02, 2019, 03:22:55 PM »
what is your proof??
You would ask!  Ok, here comes.  And btw, Ms. Bulloch is underweight per my sources, at 5 feet 7.5  inches and between 110-120lbs, depending on the source.  All of that is underweight.  She should weigh a minimum of 122.5lbs.  But, lauding an anorexic is typical of George.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #948 on: January 02, 2019, 04:48:46 PM »
what is your proof??
06/02/2016 Monica Ten-Kate, brunette.  He asked her his self-proclaimed dating dealbreaker question on air.

04/01/2015 Elvira, Bobo's sister, brunette.  He told her to come back without her brothers.

09/06/2014 Event, unknown woman, brunette.  He was seen skirt-chasing in a video.

06/25/2014 Beyond Belief "Tina", brunette.  He couldn't keep his eyes off the horse handler's riding pants in the sample video.  If I remember, he starts checking to make sure the coast is clear around 0:22, before he starts staring at her rump.

11/08/2007 Jennifer Love-Hewitt, brunette.  When not flirting with her directly, he flirts with her through Winkowsky.

Date Lost  Sandra Bullock, brunette.  She was all he saw in the movie Gravity.  George Clooney did not exist.

Date Lost  Lisa Rinna, brunette.  She did not escape his notice.

Ladies, if you are a tall, under-weight, quirky, brunette with a wholesome streak, you have been advised of your option to steer clear until your fertility-induced good looks go downhill.  He did say in chat that his longings go toward women who are incredibly gorgeous AND personally dynamic.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #949 on: January 03, 2019, 05:07:50 AM »
Every decade or so there is a survey that shows men prefer brunettes, followed by outrage from women who refuse to believe it. For some reason, the women insist that blondes are more popular. It's a mysterious thing.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #950 on: January 03, 2019, 11:04:19 AM »
Every decade or so there is a survey that shows men prefer brunettes, followed by outrage from women who refuse to believe it. For some reason, the women insist that blondes are more popular. It's a mysterious thing.
That's good to know.  The less chemicals, the better for the skin/scalp, the body's largest organ.

Not to remove all the mystery, but...
Some people, some brunettes, are just not "noticed".  By the time they are noticed, their personality is well-known, because they did not lead with a bunch of luminescent hair.  On the other hand, blonde hair catches the light faster, giving blondes the fortune of being noticed quickly regardless of their achievements of looks.  Not all who enter a man's eye stay there, though.  Just like beautiful people, we notice them fast but later after understanding their personalities, it turns out we don't like all of them.  A brunette can make herself more noticable by having something eye-catching or bright about her appearance until her target knows and recognizes her better despite her lack of light-catching hair.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #951 on: January 03, 2019, 05:43:43 PM »
That's good to know.  The less chemicals, the better for the skin/scalp, the body's largest organ.

Not to remove all the mystery, but...
Some people, some brunettes, are just not "noticed".  By the time they are noticed, their personality is well-known, because they did not lead with a bunch of luminescent hair.  On the other hand, blonde hair catches the light faster, giving blondes the fortune of being noticed quickly regardless of their achievements of looks.  Not all who enter a man's eye stay there, though.  Just like beautiful people, we notice them fast but later after understanding their personalities, it turns out we don't like all of them.  A brunette can make herself more noticable by having something eye-catching or bright about her appearance until her target knows and recognizes her better despite her lack of light-catching hair.

I was going to suggest perhaps blonds don't have to become phony ''psychics'' and all the rest of what goes on these woo-woo shows in order to attract attention.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #952 on: January 04, 2019, 07:18:56 AM »
I was going to suggest perhaps blonds don't have to become phony ''psychics'' and all the rest of what goes on these woo-woo shows in order to attract attention.
Being red-feathered there, I'll take your word for it!

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #953 on: January 04, 2019, 10:32:28 AM »
I haven't been on for a long time but I do have to write down a great moment of C2C history that happened a few weeks ago

A woman who talked to angels said a story that she was in a California hotel room and felt the spirit of Jim Morrison..... because that's where he passed away. You can feel the dilemma in Jorge mind. He doesn't know much, but he has done enough dead rock star shows to know that Morrison died in France. What do you do, do you correct her or not

She was certain it was California. He passed it on to Tommy who gave her the bad news. They all tried to cover it up by saying "He spend a lot of time in that Hotel room. So she not totally wrong"  ;D It was pretty funny as it was the first thing that came out of her mouth as Noory Played a Doors song in the bumper coming into the  segment

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #954 on: January 04, 2019, 10:04:50 PM »
I haven't been on for a long time but I do have to write down a great moment of C2C history that happened a few weeks ago

A woman who talked to angels said a story that she was in a California hotel room and felt the spirit of Jim Morrison..... because that's where he passed away. You can feel the dilemma in Jorge mind. He doesn't know much, but he has done enough dead rock star shows to know that Morrison died in France. What do you do, do you correct her or not

She was certain it was California. He passed it on to Tommy who gave her the bad news. They all tried to cover it up by saying "He spend a lot of time in that Hotel room. So she not totally wrong"  ;D It was pretty funny as it was the first thing that came out of her mouth as Noory Played a Doors song in the bumper coming into the  segment
That was decent of them.  "He doesn't know much, but..." tee hee.

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #955 on: January 05, 2019, 01:48:01 AM »
noory doing  another pre  recorded interview on open lines night friday should be open lines only no guests i get guests on  all the other nights
more open lines what can i do to make noory do open lines on all 4 hours on friday i tried emailing him but he hasn't responded
so asking all ellgabbers to make george noory do 4 hour open lines

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #956 on: January 05, 2019, 10:28:20 AM »
noory doing  another pre  recorded interview on open lines night friday should be open lines only no guests i get guests on  all the other nights
more open lines what can i do to make noory do open lines on all 4 hours on friday i tried emailing him but he hasn't responded
so asking all ellgabbers to make george noory do 4 hour open lines

Noory is lazy.  Period.  He will never do 4 hour open lines. He could NEVER handle it.  Clearly he can't manage 2 hours.  He only does well when he has the usual suspects call in.  The useful idiots like Annie, Cornelius, Barry, et al.  Adding these pre-recorded interviews just let's him cut out early so he can rehearse for his stage shows.  Or IHOP with Tommie.

I have never forgotten Noory's BS about the one caller per month rule when any regular listener knew that these aforementioned ass clowns get on 2, 3, 4, times a week.  Any time Noory was challenged on that rule he would ban the caller and deny that people were getting on regularly.  So he really thinks "we" are that dumb? That was an insult to anyone who knows better.  Noory is an incredibly arrogant, fake, "know it all" person who craves attention.  Momma's boy.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #957 on: January 05, 2019, 03:35:44 PM »
Noory is lazy.  Period.  He will never do 4 hour open lines. He could NEVER handle it.  Clearly he can't manage 2 hours.  He only does well when he has the usual suspects call in.  The useful idiots like Annie, Cornelius, Barry, et al.  Adding these pre-recorded interviews just let's him cut out early so he can rehearse for his stage shows.  Or IHOP with Tommie.

I have never forgotten Noory's BS about the one caller per month rule when any regular listener knew that these aforementioned ass clowns get on 2, 3, 4, times a week.  Any time Noory was challenged on that rule he would ban the caller and deny that people were getting on regularly.  So he really thinks "we" are that dumb? That was an insult to anyone who knows better.  Noory is an incredibly arrogant, fake, "know it all" person who craves attention.  Momma's boy.

She did teach him everything he knows about playing baseball.
Are we having fun yet?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #958 on: January 05, 2019, 03:40:13 PM »

I believe him.

Here he's demonstrating his bunting technique at an old-timer's game.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #959 on: January 06, 2019, 07:34:35 AM »

@GravitySucks   She was the Casey Stengel of Mom's.