Author Topic: The Real Dr. MD MD  (Read 9588 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: The Real Dr. MD MD
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2018, 09:54:47 AM »
I paged back - factual.

So which one(s) is the sock account/fraud?

Tis confusin'... :-X

The "real" one rage quit.
Then came back as LIBERAL PANSY.
He then saw he was made to stand in the corner for a day so he just lurked all day.

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2018, 10:00:34 AM »
He then saw he was made to stand in the corner for a day so he just lurked all day.

Wow.

Just freaking wow.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 10:37:30 AM »

Thank you for cleaning that up. It was getting out of hand.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2018, 11:45:06 AM »
Kind of shitty, replying to him AFTER he's been banned.

:-[

But I guess you take a victory where and how you can, and a silent Dr. is less a danger to you than an active one...
If I had failed to check for bans while replying to him, it would simply have been because I'm a novice.  Anyone can tell from the tone of my post that I was offering to make amends for any unknown resentments he may have.  Are you always this cynical?  So that rules out Aries.  Should I take it personally when you are hard on me, or are you that way with everyone?  The only victory between me and MD was a victory over hypoglycemia the day he reminded me to get my carbs in early so I wouldn't get sick.  And the only danger between me and MD is that other guys might get jealous when I soak in special mineral baths he makes just for me (ok, so it was just a finger dish, but a good soak is still a good soak!).  So, you're a Sagg?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2018, 12:13:35 PM »
Thank you for cleaning that up. It was getting out of hand.
I'm trying to keep up with this important information.  As usual, I might be a bit lost.  Mr. East Coaster wherever you are, I hope you're okay.  Even though you shake my marbles!

Liberal Pansy

• KIDD
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2018, 03:06:48 PM »
Thank You for the clarification King Barthur!  Very helpful information!

No, this supreme gaylord control freak banned me. Don't let him bullshit you. ::) ::)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2018, 03:08:37 PM »
No, this supreme gaylord control freak banned me. Don't let him bullshit you. ::) ::)

I said I put you in the corner for a day.
You deleted your account.
Why not just act like a semi-normal human and hang instead of the foot stomping?

Liberal Pansy

• KIDD
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2018, 03:09:39 PM »
I said I put you in the corner for a day.
You deleted your account.
Why not just act like a semi-normal human and hang instead of the foot stomping?

No, you deleted it. Whatever. ::)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2018, 03:12:02 PM »
No, you deleted it. Whatever. ::)

If I deleted it your timeout would not have carried over to your new account.
See how the guy who took your name has BANNED on his?
Yours would have been the same.

Liberal Pansy

• KIDD
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2018, 03:18:25 PM »
If I deleted it your timeout would not have carried over to your new account.
See how the guy who took your name has BANNED on his?
Yours would have been the same.

Like I said, whatever control freak. ::)

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2018, 04:23:56 PM »
He was not banned.
He rage quit.
Banned will say BANNED.
Rage quitters say GUEST.
Very helpful
Praise BE

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2018, 07:54:33 AM »
Change Banned to Butthurt.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

yorkshire pud

• KDWN
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2018, 08:25:14 AM »
Change Banned to Butthurt.

Or his favourite term of endearment; F aggot. MD is one of those 24/7 lurker/posters who thinks it runs for and only for them, anyone who says anything he doesn't approve of he responds with invective and get's all prissy and throws a tantrum when he's pulled up about it.

On BG there was someone called Quick karl who was the same. He went running to MV (In PM) and complained that the nasty boys and girls were being mean to him; MV told him to grow a pair or don't post, so he left, but not before telling everyone who would listen he'd been banned (Which he did before he was apparently 'banned') ;D  I don't think he understood the concept that banning was instant, there was no verbal, written or final warning, it just happened.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2018, 08:30:33 AM »
Or his favourite term of endearment; F aggot. MD is one of those 24/7 lurker/posters who thinks it runs for and only for them, anyone who says anything he doesn't approve of he responds with invective and get's all prissy and throws a tantrum when he's pulled up about it.

On BG there was someone called Quick karl who was the same. He went running to MV (In PM) and complained that the nasty boys and girls were being mean to him; MV told him to grow a pair or don't post, so he left, but not before telling everyone who would listen he'd been banned (Which he did before he was apparently 'banned') ;D  I don't think he understood the concept that banning was instant, there was no verbal, written or final warning, it just happened.

MD needs to put his big girl pants on and chill the fuck out. it must be exhausting being that angry all the time. When you are that angry all the time it diffuses the efficacy of that level of anger. Save it for special occasions MD.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2018, 08:33:43 AM »
If I had failed to check for bans while replying to him, it would simply have been because I'm a novice.

But you are NOT a "novice" by any stretch of the imagination.

You registered and were active YEARS before I was on Bellgab, so cut the crap baby!

Anyone can tell from the tone of my post that I was offering to make amends for any unknown resentments he may have.

I am certain you wished to have it appear so, but frankly you are so duplicitous that anything you proclaim is suspect.

Are you always this cynical?  So that rules out Aries.

A cynic is an optimist with the facts.

:o

A star sign is just a crutch.

Should I take it personally when you are hard on me, or are you that way with everyone?

Mainly the overtly duplicitous, of which you are clearly one - oh, also the doxxing haters like Sean and hard core Obamunists, of which there are a lot too many.

The only victory between me and MD was a victory over hypoglycemia the day he reminded me to get my carbs in early so I wouldn't get sick.  And the only danger between me and MD is that other guys might get jealous when I soak in special mineral baths he makes just for me (ok, so it was just a finger dish, but a good soak is still a good soak!).  So, you're a Sagg?

Worse than that, I'm a conservative rationalist - woke baby woke!

>:(