Author Topic: The Little Podcast That Did  (Read 136317 times)

spinthebottle

• KIDD
Re: The Little Podcast That Did
« Reply #255 on: February 10, 2019, 06:42:28 PM »
Maybe you should start a podcast and see if you can address the rumors that PBS is gay.

Why did you hear the new rumor too

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #256 on: February 10, 2019, 07:06:08 PM »
Why is it okay to expose Heather Wades life and her dirty laundry and try to hide Pbs's dirty laundry. When will she apologize to Heather for saying it was her fault for quitting? There are some other pieces of dirty laundry that are being talked about on facebook about pbs too.
you have your fair share of dirty laundry just like anyone else mr deacon.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #257 on: February 16, 2019, 10:57:53 AM »
Checking in for show time tonight. You have a fan base here @DynamoHum please keep us updated.  ;D
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #258 on: February 16, 2019, 11:32:15 AM »
Checking in for show time tonight. You have a fan base here @DynamoHum please keep us updated.  ;D

It hasn’t been 90 days yet. Keep sending money or you are not a true fan.
Are we having fun yet?

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #259 on: February 16, 2019, 12:43:07 PM »
we will be live tonight 2/16/19 : 8PM Eastern 5PM  Pacific
links:
irc chat: http://minifang.no-ip.info:9090/?channels=#LPTD
discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/cXMMdaD
stream: http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream

spinthebottle

• KIDD
« Reply #260 on: February 16, 2019, 01:15:26 PM »
you have your fair share of dirty laundry just like anyone else mr deacon.

I am not Deacon and I don't have a show where I trash Heather and ignore what Pbs does. How much longer are you going to try to cover for her breakdowns and her behavior that is worse then Heather? It's only a matter of time before it all comes out anyways.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #261 on: February 16, 2019, 02:24:54 PM »
I am not Deacon and I don't have a show where I trash Heather and ignore what Pbs does. How much longer are you going to try to cover for her breakdowns and her behavior that is worse then Heather? It's only a matter of time before it all comes out anyways.
then i stand corrected.
you may not be deacon. however you will still have those skeletons, just like all the rest of us.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #262 on: February 16, 2019, 03:03:58 PM »
Let’s get going. I don’t feel like waiting two hours. I deserve my free entertainment.
Merry Christmas

spinthebottle

• KIDD
« Reply #263 on: February 16, 2019, 03:07:02 PM »
then i stand corrected.
you may not be deacon. however you will still have those skeletons, just like all the rest of us.

Then why is it ok to talk about Heather's skeletons and not Pbs? Heather mention your name when she listed people she liked on bellgab but you do nothing but disrespect her while ignoring things Pbs does. Do you think Pbs deserves to laugh at Heather and make fun of her with all the things she has done? Are you ok with me giving information to Lasha and Hallie about Pbs so they can do exactly what you do to Heather? Would you be ok with them talking about the breakdowns Pbs has had this year the way your show has talked about Heather? You should treat others the way you wish to be treated.

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #264 on: February 16, 2019, 03:18:43 PM »
Jazmunda, is that you? Can you please crawl up Heather's ass and find out if she's coming back? Asking for a friend.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #265 on: February 16, 2019, 03:50:15 PM »
PBS has had to cancel due to a family emergency. Anyone fancy a guest host slot?

Hit me up in a PM if you fancy it.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #266 on: February 16, 2019, 04:06:47 PM »
Then why is it ok to talk about Heather's skeletons and not Pbs? Heather mention your name when she listed people she liked on bellgab but you do nothing but disrespect her while ignoring things Pbs does. Do you think Pbs deserves to laugh at Heather and make fun of her with all the things she has done? Are you ok with me giving information to Lasha and Hallie about Pbs so they can do exactly what you do to Heather? Would you be ok with them talking about the breakdowns Pbs has had this year the way your show has talked about Heather? You should treat others the way you wish to be treated.

Change the fucking record you hypocrite. Nobody is interested in your little crusade.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #267 on: February 16, 2019, 04:07:20 PM »
Then why is it ok to talk about Heather's skeletons and not Pbs?
because heather broadcasted them, quite literally , over the internet.
Heather mention your name when she listed people she liked on bellgab but you do nothing but disrespect her while ignoring things Pbs does.

please point out where i have disrespected anyone other than noory. and ive since changed my stance on noory. nice guy, not a very good broadcaster IMO.

Do you think Pbs deserves to laugh at Heather and make fun of her with all the things she has done? Are you ok with me giving information to Lasha and Hallie about Pbs so they can do exactly what you do to Heather? Would you be ok with them talking about the breakdowns Pbs has had this year the way your show has talked about Heather? You should treat others the way you wish to be treated.
lasha has all that info already, and she has already attacked me in several different ways. as far as hallie is concerned, i do not care. they can spout off against me all they want, their problem not mine. as far as PBS goes, if your problem is her being gay, then thats on you. she is who she is. she only reported on what heather made public.

i dont care that she is gay. nor do i give a shit about race, religion, skin color or any other thing that others may discriminate for.
as far as heather is concerned, while i did like her as a person , ive had little to no contact over the last 2+ years, and the little was though someone else. ive not listened to her show, except for some of the danzig interview, which was pretty good.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #268 on: February 16, 2019, 04:08:46 PM »
WR is so much nicer than me.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #269 on: February 16, 2019, 04:13:29 PM »
@GravitySucks should guest host and talk about Opportunity, space probes, and whether we’ll launch Americans on American vehicles soon. @Dyna-X can join in with what the Russians are up to.
Merry Christmas