Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917955 times)

Journey

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #120600 on: September 21, 2019, 02:04:30 AM »

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #120601 on: September 21, 2019, 02:07:37 AM »
Ok, she is planning to go INTO Area 51 and to get into a lot of trouble. She doesn't want anyone to get in trouble, but she most certainly intends to. She doesn't know how far she will get, but she's going to go in. If you want to join her (she will not announce the date in advance) you have to send her an email with Area 51 in the subject line. Then she will tell you when and where and what time to meet.

She has just announced on a recorded show that she is planning to break the law.

And she is gloating that the big Area 51 storming event that semi-bombed happened.

She really sounds... well, nuts. Sigh. :P
Isn’t this a conspiracy to commit treason? I would think so. It is essentially attacking the government !

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #120602 on: September 21, 2019, 02:09:23 AM »
There! What you said.
We are lucky to have you around. You give us wise calm words. And you have been going the extra mile to entertain us with podcasts. Thank you.
You really are a nice sweet soul.
I totally agree. Aquarius we are so blessed that you share your gifts and talents with us.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #120603 on: September 21, 2019, 02:09:53 AM »
Ok, we're off and running. I heard her intro... and she was on the freakin' phone company YET AGAIN for another two hours? Right before air time? AGAIN?

What the hell is she doing? A phone system simply cannot and should NOT be that complicated. I am sure she is doing something to screw things up.
I don't know how long I will last, I'm already fed up and it's only 5 minutes into the show.  :P

I tried to call in earlier....

Stupid ear bleed hold music, and then an automatic cut off after 15 minutes and some woman telling me to press 1 to continue holding (which didn’t work).

How can it take 2 hours to tell people what she needs on each line and then let them remote in and fix it?

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #120604 on: September 21, 2019, 02:23:47 AM »
she was on the freakin' phone company YET AGAIN for another two hours? Right before air time? AGAIN?

Munchausen by Phone System ...

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #120605 on: September 21, 2019, 02:35:50 AM »
You really shouldn't be posting when you're drinking, it brings out the stupidest comments from you. You can do better than that.
^^^THIS^^^THIS^^^

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #120606 on: September 21, 2019, 03:39:02 AM »

Here is what George Senda thinks about Heather Wade. I think that he is not a happy camper with Heather. I could be wrong. I think that he is still butthurt that Art did not make him the host of midnight in the desert. As George said in the video, He was Art's Friend.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #120607 on: September 21, 2019, 03:42:46 AM »
Good Night Everyone.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #120608 on: September 21, 2019, 07:37:37 AM »
good moring everyone,
it's another heatherific day

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #120609 on: September 21, 2019, 07:50:34 AM »
Ok, she is planning to go INTO Area 51 and to get into a lot of trouble. She doesn't want anyone to get in trouble, but she most certainly intends to. She doesn't know how far she will get, but she's going to go in. If you want to join her (she will not announce the date in advance) you have to send her an email with Area 51 in the subject line. Then she will tell you when and where and what time to meet.

She has just announced on a recorded show that she is planning to break the law.

And she is gloating that the big Area 51 storming event that semi-bombed happened.

She really sounds... well, nuts. Sigh. :P

Just couldn't keep my attention last night.  Was tired and not paying attention.  So going back to read some of this. 

You are so correct.  Not sure what is going through her mind on this, but does she really want it out there, in her own voice, admitting she is the one encouraging people to do this type of thing?  Especially if things go south?  Or could she just be trying to whip up some more support from her toads, not grasping the implications of telling a bunch of mentally ill fans to break the law?
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120610 on: September 21, 2019, 07:59:06 AM »
good moring everyone,
it's another heatherific day

She is likely working on her phones.  Poor girl.  Going through so much.  Poor Heather.  Lost all her friends.  Everybody is out to get her.  Sprained her ankle.  Her cats don't trust her.  Ghost Art keeps moving things around and watching her at night.  She suffers more than any person in history. 

Happier Times are Coming

• Ellevated
  • senda is NOT lookin’ good…thinkin’ LAST season ??
« Reply #120611 on: September 21, 2019, 08:13:04 AM »
She is likely working on her phones.  Poor girl.  Going through so much.  Poor Heather.  Lost all her friends.  Everybody is out to get her.  Sprained her ankle.  Her cats don't trust her.  Ghost Art keeps moving things around and watching her at night.  She suffers more than any person in history.
does she DARE claim she SUFFERS MORE...
than SENDA ?

what does the “the Martinez RED WADDLER” think about that ?
...“FAT, STUPID, GASPING FOR AIR
and STEALING FROM AMISH CHARITY
  is NO WAY to go through LIFE son”
             Bishop Wormer
       LaGrange County, Indiana

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120612 on: September 21, 2019, 08:31:06 AM »
I want to give Heather some help, with all the horrible stuff she is having to deal with.  Her listening numbers are dropping.  She cannot get a decent guest.  So I am going to call in and tell her my story.  I am sure it will prompt her to bring me on as a guest so we can discuss the proud history or my families dark secret.  All those stories are true.  The sightings and poor quality video are authentic.  Those noises you heard at night in the woods around your house in places like Kentucky are exactly what you thought it was.    Yes, I am ManBearPig.  I am half man, half bear, and half pig. I was bitten by a bear and a pig at the exact same time as a child while walking through the woods one night.  Over the next few weeks I noticed my  senses had become heightened. I had greater strength, my eyesight was eagle like.  I could hear noises from 500 miles away.  My ability to talk to sheep and herd them became uncanny.  I was made aware of the secret language of sheep.  Baa-ram-ewe. Baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.  My appetite for honey became overwhelming.  Anger issues also started to crop up.  Then one day a strange man walked up to me and pointed to my butt cheeks, which was where I had been bitten by the bear and the pig at the same time (one on each cheek.)  I did not know this man and had not told him where I had been bitten.  I am sure this strange man was an American Indian.  He told me that the bear and the pig wanted to merge souls with me and chose me.  He also said that this gift would be passed down to the first born son of each generation.  I was once in Salem and saw an 8ft vampire.  I could sense he saw me and said, "I don't want none of you," as he realized I was ManBearPig. 

My story must be told. 

And yes, I am totally serial. 

I even have a t-shirt made with my image on it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #120613 on: September 21, 2019, 08:36:43 AM »
I want to give Heather some help, with all the horrible stuff she is having to deal with.  Her listening numbers are dropping.  She cannot get a decent guest.  So I am going to call in and tell her my story.  I am sure it will prompt her to bring me on as a guest so we can discuss the proud history or my families dark secret.  All those stories are true.  The sightings and poor quality video are authentic.  Those noises you heard at night in the woods around your house in places like Kentucky are exactly what you thought it was.    Yes, I am ManBearPig.  I am half man, half bear, and half pig. I was bitten by a bear and a pig at the exact same time as a child while walking through the woods one night.  Over the next few weeks I noticed my  senses had become heightened. I had greater strength, my eyesight was eagle like.  I could hear noises from 500 miles away.  My ability to talk to sheep and herd them became uncanny.  I was made aware of the secret language of sheep.  Baa-ram-ewe. Baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.  My appetite for honey became overwhelming.  Anger issues also started to crop up.  Then one day a strange man walked up to me and pointed to my butt cheeks, which was where I had been bitten by the bear and the pig at the same time (one on each cheek.)  I did not know this man and had not told him where I had been bitten.  I am sure this strange man was an American Indian.  He told me that the bear and the pig wanted to merge souls with me and chose me.  He also said that this gift would be passed down to the first born son of each generation.  I was once in Salem and saw an 8ft vampire.  I could sense he saw me and said, "I don't want none of you," as he realized I was ManBearPig. 

My story must be told. 

And yes, I am totally serial. 

I even have a t-shirt made with my image on it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Another exclusive for heather? She needs to be on this!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #120614 on: September 21, 2019, 08:47:02 AM »
Another exclusive for heather? She needs to be on this!

Like a hooker is on a sailor, circa 1946.
Eh, nevermind...