Author Topic: Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader  (Read 3062299 times)

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
Re: Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader
« Reply #21810 on: January 11, 2019, 10:08:59 PM »
This is new information to some people? He exposed what the red guards did during the mao's cultural revolution?

He might want to do just a bit historical research.
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

Exile

• Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #21811 on: January 11, 2019, 10:14:19 PM »
It's all about the ….

$$$....

That is all.
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #21812 on: January 11, 2019, 10:25:34 PM »
HOW MUCH IS A CHINESE HEART GOING FOR?

Exile

• Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #21813 on: January 11, 2019, 10:29:43 PM »
I'm just croggled that this is nuuz to some people. 

Just a simple search will bring up how many articles but since it's the internet, you can't count on truthfulness.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=organ+harvesting+trafficking&form=EDNTHT&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=e01278f4751d4621b0cf0de35edc2e63&PC=HCTS&sp=2&ghc=1&qs=LS&pq=organ+har&sk=LS1&sc=8-9&cvid=e01278f4751d4621b0cf0de35edc2e63&cc=US&setlang=en-US

Exile

• Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #21814 on: January 11, 2019, 10:33:54 PM »
Mans inhumanity to man? This is nuuz? This is surprising?

You haven't read any history? Where have you been?

Exile

• Ellevated
  • Have a day!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #21816 on: January 11, 2019, 10:38:18 PM »
HOW MUCH IS A CHINESE HEART GOING FOR?

With or without egg roll?
Are we having fun yet?

Exile

• Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #21817 on: January 11, 2019, 10:42:34 PM »
I am not being rude Dave. This information has been out here for a long time.  This has been talked about by other sources and just ignored.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #21818 on: January 11, 2019, 10:42:52 PM »

https://gizmodo.com/5904129/heres-how-much-body-parts-cost-on-the-black-market

Looks like half a million for a full person. Lots of crazy people will have no issue keeping this going for that kind of payday

DaveSchrader

• Drone Pilot
    • Darkness Radio
« Reply #21819 on: January 11, 2019, 10:46:46 PM »
I am not being rude Dave. This information has been out here for a long time.  This has been talked about by other sources and just ignored.

You are coming off abrasive and dismissive. The fact is people DON'T KNOW this is happening. Most people stick their head in the sand and ignore.

Go look at postings about show, "Oh I don't want to listen to sad things like that"  that is how people don't know what is going on.

It should have you upset that people DON'T know. But don't act like because it is out there, everyone should know. 

There are still people that don't know what is going on within our own country.

DS

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
« Reply #21820 on: January 11, 2019, 10:50:18 PM »
OK, since when did MITD become a cry fest? How would you like to cut open, how would you like your family to be cut open, what about your cat being cut open for their body parts?  the only thing missinf is the part where you say Yes you can stop this by sending $20 to,,,,,,Wake up Dave, this has been going on for decades,maybe we should invade since you want to mention all the past wars, it is nothing new why don't you stick to interviewing your guest instead of Heathering it with your two cents.
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Exile

• Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #21821 on: January 11, 2019, 10:52:02 PM »

You are coming off abrasive and dismissive. The fact is people DON'T KNOW this is happening. Most people stick their head in the sand and ignore.

Go look at postings about show, "Oh I don't want to listen to sad things like that"  that is how people don't know what is going on.

It should have you upset that people DON'T know. But don't act like because it is out there, everyone should know. 

DS

I guess I come from a different era or system. I was taught to pay attention to what was going on and who was doing it.

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #21822 on: January 11, 2019, 10:52:31 PM »

DS
       ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
This describes around 98% of the people I deal with.    >:(
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

Exile

• Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #21823 on: January 11, 2019, 10:54:04 PM »
Now that you know what's going on, what do you propose be done about it?

Exile

• Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #21824 on: January 11, 2019, 10:56:20 PM »
How about forced euthanasia?

Did you see the new law that was introduced in New Mexico here just a few days ago that would make this practice very easy?