Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921327 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #74805 on: January 12, 2019, 10:10:29 AM »
If MrFLB so much as clears his throat during a meal, I ask him to nod if he needs the Heimlich maneuver. So far, he's never taken me up on it.

Glad to know that (and CPR) - also glad never to have needed to use them.

It might sound crazy, but I'd like to have one of those emergency defibrillators in case something happens.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74806 on: January 12, 2019, 10:12:08 AM »
This may be the most evocative phrase I've ever read. Ripe for the opening line of a novel or a heavy metal ballad. ;D

It was a dark and stormy night.  Stabbie was a dancer...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74807 on: January 12, 2019, 10:14:14 AM »
I’m totally for real, you’re the one who is fucked up :)
                                                              ^^^

See?  So easy to understand.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #74808 on: January 12, 2019, 10:18:03 AM »
It was a dark and stormy night.  Stabbie was a dancer...
she cut quite the figure in her stiletto high heels

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74809 on: January 12, 2019, 10:22:49 AM »
Good to hear you survived that. Hopefully the other driver was insured and you got some deserved compensation for your injuries. If that was her third offense and alcohol was involved, hoping she got some jail time and a serious wake up call so there isn't a fourth offense.

No jail for her.  Just license removed for a bit. And she did not have insurance. Nor did she own anything, she lived in a house her parents owned. I think her first two victims got anything that was gettable. 

My mother came up to help out. She drove me to a chiropractor who had me lay face down. I had ribs knocked out of place up and down my back.  All I knew was that I was in serious pain. He had my mother come in to see, and she screamed. That wasn't terribly helpful, but the chiropractor was very good.   :)

I had crutches for 12 weeks, not allowed to put any weight under threat of surgery. It all gave me a new awareness of just how awful a person can feel.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #74810 on: January 12, 2019, 10:23:16 AM »
Heather was given a kingdom, a legacy to the the GodFather of paranormal talk radio. She pissed it away because her pride was great, pride go before the fall as we saw on MITD, then she went to LNM and and pissed that away then for some reason ( pussy fog apparently ) Fred  gave her another chance again pissed it away. Her followers are sitting shiva praying their false legacy will come back. Hallie and Lasha are covering for her so she have time to recover from this last binge, blow out, whatever , but I don't think there is any recovering. She is either going to join Art in the spirit world ( I hope she doesn't take this option ) or she is going to run. She knows no decent guest will come on her show now. She is a pariah, a leper , a scarlet letter.
I was a subscriber til she left MITD, I supported her, I defended her until the spell wore off and I really heard her. She has no talent, no interview skills , no personality . She is always flat. This is hopefully the end of the kingdom of Nye. God Save the King, We will always remember Art and why brought us all together.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74811 on: January 12, 2019, 10:25:43 AM »
LOL! Stabbie was a dancer,. Living across the street from Stabbie has provided me at least 20 Stabbie stories. Including how she earned her nickname. For me the funnest Stabbie stories is during the time she had a stalker. Stabbie comes to me with these questions--"Have you seen any strange people near my house"? "Have you heard any sounds coming from my yard"? I was shocked that Stabbie was asking me these questions. After some thought, I said "no".  I did not mention to her that I saw her throwing a cup of coffee and a piece of chocolate cake out her second floor window and screaming her disappointments. I did not mention the screaming motor cycle men or the sound of their bikes.  I did not mention how her dog was always trying to escape.

Those question would have been very hard to answer with a straight face I would think.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74812 on: January 12, 2019, 10:28:54 AM »
>^..^<

Good Morning all.

All caught up with this mornings updates. I still can't get over how the Lasher mangles the truth just to paint this as a horrible place. She can't possibly believe what she is saying. Or can she? What purpose can it possibly serve? I'm trying to understand the strategy. Trying to rally the remaining faithful by focusing on hating us, Perhaps?  Or is she really that dimwitted to take things out of context and paranoid that she actually believes what she is saying. Neither of these things put her in a good light.

Good day to you!
As far as I know no one from here went to her door. It was one of the featherites!

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #74813 on: January 12, 2019, 10:34:29 AM »
U cant tell that was a load of madeup fantasies?  Omg are u for real
It might be a good idea to put some sort of disclaimer on your fantasy posts; that way we know you are joking.  It’s hard to tell sometimes, as we all have different ways of thinking.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74814 on: January 12, 2019, 10:36:59 AM »
she cut quite the figure in her stiletto high heels

Excellent!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74815 on: January 12, 2019, 10:38:23 AM »
It might be a good idea to put some sort of disclaimer on your fantasy posts; that way we know you are joking.  It’s hard to tell sometimes, as we all have different ways of thinking.

I was glad to see you say that, I was thinking the same thing.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #74816 on: January 12, 2019, 10:42:41 AM »
I was glad to see you say that, I was thinking the same thing.
It can be as simple as including an emoticon  :P in the post. 

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #74817 on: January 12, 2019, 10:50:07 AM »
Heidi, the screenshot u posted on wadegab. they actually believed it huh lol.  It was a fukin joke. Dang. people will believe anything. Tell them it was a joke sheeshh

You said it, you own it. Simple.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #74818 on: January 12, 2019, 10:52:03 AM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Hey Fluff,  dont be confused hun, speaking for only myself, I'm not at all concerned that Heater's not on the air. Actually, I'm pleased, that opens up some air for those who have the talent to be on it.  Is her magic music license still intact?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74819 on: January 12, 2019, 10:52:42 AM »
It can be as simple as including an emoticon  :P in the post.

One would have to, especially if you see people get upset and you do not mean for that to happen.