Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820220 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati

reginald

• KNYE
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #886 on: November 25, 2018, 09:07:27 PM »
George Knapp has Bob Lazar on tonight for 4 hours.
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/11/25

Bob Lazar remains one of the most famous and controversial names in the world of UFOs. The reason the world knows about Area 51 is that Lazar came forward in 1989 in an exclusive interview with George Knapp, revealing his work back-engineering ET technology at the secret government site. His disclosures turned his life into a roller coaster, and for years, he's stayed out of the spotlight-- until recently, when he became the subject of filmmaker Jeremy Corbell's new documentary. Lazar will be joined by Corbell for an epic 4-hour program with George Knapp about Lazar's work at Area 51, including new information, never unveiled before.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #887 on: November 28, 2018, 12:40:54 AM »
Early on, George sounded the way someone sounds when they pull away from the phone.  Then he tried to act as if the guest was the one cutting out.  Didn't he almost make Linda cry over something like that not too long ago?  And now, HE'S doing it???

Followed by a bumper song, Bewitched, Bewildered and Bothered - reminiscent of his compliment to mother and marriage wrecker, Elizabeth Montgomery:  "Pretty, AND fun".

Guest 1 explained how he got into astronomy by changing majors.  And that led to a compulsive retelling, at length, of George's own change of college major.  Isn't it enough to let the guest have the lime light?  Maybe he is intimidated by scientists.

Then, he shared his paradox-avoidant metaphysical quandry, "If there is a God, what came before God?". When will he face the fact that such a question cannot be answered, by definition.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #888 on: November 28, 2018, 10:45:42 PM »

How many times do they have to resort to booking this fraud psychic Glynnis McCann because they're too god damn lazy and dumb to find some new interesting guests?

If I wasn't too tired and impatient to hang on the phone for an hour I'd call in and ask ol' Glynnis 'Will George be implicated in the Wikileaks business and end up in the federal penitentiary with his good friend Jerry Corsi Glynnis?'

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #889 on: November 29, 2018, 08:10:19 AM »
How many times do they have to resort to booking this fraud psychic Glynnis McCann because they're too god damn lazy and dumb to find some new interesting guests?

If I wasn't too tired and impatient to hang on the phone for an hour I'd call in and ask ol' Glynnis 'Will George be implicated in the Wikileaks business and end up in the federal penitentiary with his good friend Jerry Corsi Glynnis?'

The question is:  "Does It All Add Up?"

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #890 on: November 29, 2018, 10:05:59 AM »
The question is:  "Does It All Add Up?"

Screw Alex, screw Roger, heck screw Corsi- I want Norry and Tommee interviewed by the FBI, deposed, and testifying before Congress. Those 302s, depos, and testimonies would be classihck!

Would a malapropism or a fumbling/bumbling of words be considered a 18 U.S. Code § 1001 violation?  Is having various on pro-Putin guests "collusion?" Are "super beets" some kind of FDA violation or trading with the enemy violation? Is Doc Wallet's company a fraudulent multi-level marketing scheme or illegal tax shelter? I want Basiago as there attorney (assuming he is still in good standing with the Bar.) Or maybe that "witch" attorney?

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #891 on: November 29, 2018, 03:13:19 PM »
Screw Alex, screw Roger, heck screw Corsi- I want Norry and Tommee interviewed by the FBI, deposed, and testifying before Congress. Those 302s, depos, and testimonies would be classihck!

Would a malapropism or a fumbling/bumbling of words be considered a 18 U.S. Code § 1001 violation?  Is having various on pro-Putin guests "collusion?" Are "super beets" some kind of FDA violation or trading with the enemy violation? Is Doc Wallet's company a fraudulent multi-level marketing scheme or illegal tax shelter? I want Basiago as there attorney (assuming he is still in good standing with the Bar.) Or maybe that "witch" attorney?

It would be interesting, I think Noory is safe if it's done simple interview. BUT I always assume those first 15-20 minutes of the show where they have their "news" quick hits is more of a promotional thing where the guests give money to Jorge in exchange for some air time to promote their site (which every one of them has) If   Corsi gave money to Noory in exchange of air time, things might be interesting for George, especially if the "interview" is pre-planned (Corsi sending notes to Geoerge on what to ask, etc)

George Knapp has Bob Lazar on tonight for 4 hours.
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/11/25

Bob Lazar remains one of the most famous and controversial names in the world of UFOs. The reason the world knows about Area 51 is that Lazar came forward in 1989 in an exclusive interview with George Knapp, revealing his work back-engineering ET technology at the secret government site. His disclosures turned his life into a roller coaster, and for years, he's stayed out of the spotlight-- until recently, when he became the subject of filmmaker Jeremy Corbell's new documentary. Lazar will be joined by Corbell for an epic 4-hour program with George Knapp about Lazar's work at Area 51, including new information, never unveiled before.

This really shows the difference between the two hosts. Knapp does a amazing 3.5 hour interview which was strong, details and keeps you in it the entire time. Noory can barely do a half an hour interview.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #892 on: November 30, 2018, 06:30:42 PM »
Pat Boone's wife is allegedly seriously ill, while he is on national airwaves gleefully remembering being aroused while caressing or kissing a younger woman on the set of April Love while he was newly married with four babies.  Kissing a younger actress.  Kisses which occurred every time the scene was practised, and caresses which occurred all throughout April Love.  His real wife was born in April and her  first name is the same as the younger actress.  The young actress was a sex symbol who had not yet lost her girlish figure, had no children.  While Mrs. Boone was older, and at home with four very small children who she bore in four years.  He was on the set with a woman made glamourous by make-up artists, shoulderless and strapless satin gowns, being around big money and production, and so on. While his own wife was at home with morning sickness and diaper pails.  Don't think I didn't notice she never gave him another child after April Love.

He said she has said no one even knows who he is now.  I saw online she said people were laughing at him.  I am new at this one, but I read a lot today, and did not find historical signs of affection from her to him.  Just ridicule.  Why did he insist on extramartial enjoyment on set outside his marriage when she was home with grubby hands and why is he publicly gleeful about his extramarital enjoyment memories while she is ill now.  She has been subjugated.

The younger actress is still alive and has published a book which supposedly has information about how she climaxes in it.  You don't suppose the guest wanted her to hear his happy memories, that he is working on Plan B?  Wife sick, hunting for new one already?  What better way than to flatter her on national ("international") radio.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #893 on: November 30, 2018, 06:33:42 PM »

What I see in her numerology is pretty standard for numerologists.  I don't know all that about life number and birth number or whatever, but when it comes to her formulas, she is using the exact science of numerology as it is trained.  Like, how you do the addition of the numerals assigned to each alphabet letter, and how each alphabet letter is assigned a numeral.  Very basic, no deviations found.  I love her!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #894 on: November 30, 2018, 06:42:14 PM »
Pat Boone's wife is allegedly seriously ill, while he is on national airwaves gleefully remembering being aroused while caressing or kissing a younger woman on the set of April Love while he was newly married with four babies.  Kissing a younger actress.  Kisses which occurred every time the scene was practised, and caresses which occurred all throughout April Love.  His real wife was born in April and her  first name is the same as the younger actress.  The young actress was a sex symbol who had not yet lost her girlish figure, had no children.  While Mrs. Boone was older, and at home with four very small children who she bore in four years.  He was on the set with a woman made glamourous by make-up artists, shoulderless and strapless satin gowns, being around big money and production, and so on. While his own wife was at home with morning sickness and diaper pails.  Don't think I didn't notice she never gave him another child after April Love.

He said she has said no one even knows who he is now.  I saw online she said people were laughing at him.  I am new at this one, but I read a lot today, and did not find historical signs of affection from her to him.  Just ridicule.  Why did he insist on extramartial enjoyment on set outside his marriage when she was home with grubby hands and why is he publicly gleeful about his extramarital enjoyment memories while she is ill now.  She has been subjugated.

The younger actress is still alive and has published a book which supposedly has information about how she climaxes in it.  You don't suppose the guest wanted her to hear his happy memories, that he is working on Plan B?  Wife sick, hunting for new one already?  What better way than to flatter her on national ("international") radio.

You and I obviously listened to two different shows. The Pat Boone I heard said he was reluctant to do it and tood the director he wouldn’t do it until he discussed it with his wife.
Are we having fun yet?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #895 on: November 30, 2018, 11:00:30 PM »
You and I obviously listened to two different shows. The Pat Boone I heard said he was reluctant to do it and tood the director he wouldn’t do it until he discussed it with his wife.
Yes, but he promised her he wouldn't enjoy it!  Let alone gloat about it on world radio while she is gravely sick.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #896 on: November 30, 2018, 11:09:14 PM »
Yes, but he promised her he wouldn't enjoy it!  Let alone gloat about it on world radio while she is gravely sick.

I believe you are taking a cute recollection of a favored memory of a man that by all standards is much more wholesome than 99.999% of other celebrities and turning it into something its not based on your own listening biases.

I could be wrong.

But I’m not.
Are we having fun yet?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #897 on: November 30, 2018, 11:13:45 PM »
I believe you are taking a cute recollection of a favored memory of a man that by all standards is much more wholesome than 99.999% of other celebrities and turning it into something its not based on your own listening biases.

I could be wrong.

But I’m not.
The agreement with his wife was that he would not favor the recollection.  Let alone tell the whole world.  While she is dying.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #898 on: November 30, 2018, 11:39:14 PM »
Remember, this is a Bible-thumping, righteous Christian who wouldn't even work with Marilyn Monroe because of his religion.  Yet, while married, he had no qualms about love scenes in April Love.  Embracing, hugging, laying down with, cuddling with, cradling, playing with the hair, whispering, foreheads touching, cheek to cheek all the time... rehearsal after rehearsal, take after take.  Knowingly arousing lust for himself in the hearts of teenage girls, as a married man.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #899 on: December 01, 2018, 01:08:29 AM »
Norry, I know you read this and the other thread like a hawk, so I heard your Christmas duet, and your vocalizations were commendable.