Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820941 times)

garywilson

• KMST
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #840 on: November 08, 2018, 01:16:47 PM »
why is noory cutting open lines
 there only half hour long after that he plays pre recorded interview or that bad inexperienced ghost recording
why is doing that open lines was much longer 10 years ago does anybody know

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #841 on: November 08, 2018, 01:30:58 PM »
 there only half hour long after that he plays pre recorded interview or that bad inexperienced ghost recording
He's winding down, folks.

Or just ducking out early often but he never really seems to have liked open-lines and now with the same callers over and over maybe mgt said "new direction" but I can't see how replaying old bits is a good scheme to keep listeners. But, I guess, they consider their audience pretty much captive so say "screw 'em."

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #842 on: November 08, 2018, 01:37:56 PM »
i'm sick of george screwing audience  over
1 30 min of open lines when it should be 4 hours

2 more guests which most of them are boring

3 no jc oscar debate that was promised over 10 years ago

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #843 on: November 08, 2018, 05:29:52 PM »

How is he cutting open lines?  Did he make a comment about this on the show, or is it just something you observed?

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #844 on: November 08, 2018, 06:01:30 PM »
How is he cutting open lines?  Did he make a comment about this on the show, or is it just something you observed?
here some examples
has guest on for way 2 long 3 hours of guest rambling not knowing the answers

plays one segment of open lines  then playing pre recorded of interview with some boring guest

this pisses me off 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #845 on: November 09, 2018, 12:43:45 AM »
More Noory 'stolen intellect' tonight, he does it without even knowing it because he has ZERO self awareness. Unlike him I don't feign knowledge - so tonight's first guest was a futurist type author/professor and he's talking about Artificial Intelligence and says a good example of where we're at now in AI that we can actually see is these fancy meteorological maps we see on TV, and then explains the AI which predicts weather patterns is based on work by the brilliant mathematician John von Neumann and explains stuff above my head and goes on to say that derivative prices are based on von Neumann's math, they are averages. No doubt Noory gets none of this. So the guest wraps up that train of thought telling Jorch and the audience that Hedge Funds trade using it. Now a normal person/host might say 'Fascinating' or 'Very interesting' but not ol George, George says to his intelligent guest who is I think a professor at USC 'That's right.'
LOL like he has any idea whatsoever if the guest is right or wrong but he says 'That's right' as if he is on the same level as the guest and he's concurring with him. He does it constantly, it's either 'That's right' or 'That's true'.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #846 on: November 09, 2018, 07:33:39 PM »
More Noory 'stolen intellect' tonight, he does it without even knowing it because he has ZERO self awareness. Unlike him I don't feign knowledge - so tonight's first guest was a futurist type author/professor and he's talking about Artificial Intelligence and says a good example of where we're at now in AI that we can actually see is these fancy meteorological maps we see on TV, and then explains the AI which predicts weather patterns is based on work by the brilliant mathematician John von Neumann and explains stuff above my head and goes on to say that derivative prices are based on von Neumann's math, they are averages. No doubt Noory gets none of this. So the guest wraps up that train of thought telling Jorch and the audience that Hedge Funds trade using it. Now a normal person/host might say 'Fascinating' or 'Very interesting' but not ol George, George says to his intelligent guest who is I think a professor at USC 'That's right.'
LOL like he has any idea whatsoever if the guest is right or wrong but he says 'That's right' as if he is on the same level as the guest and he's concurring with him. He does it constantly, it's either 'That's right' or 'That's true'.

Lol.  It's incredibly frustrating hearing that in those situations.  Of course George isn't really listening at all, and it's just something he's learned to say when he senses the guest is finished making a point. 

If the guest had wrapped it up by saying ''... and that is why you can see bigfoot licking an ice cream cone mid-span of the Golden Gate Bridge at noon every day'', George would still have chimed in with his ''that's right'' follow up.

DeltaLitProf

• KIDD
« Reply #847 on: November 09, 2018, 09:13:15 PM »
I noticed him doing "That's right" or "That's a good point" in the election night show after spiels from ideologically opposing guests. Howard Bloom and the Right-wingers got "That's a good point." He then agreed with every word Catherine Austin Fitts, a noted crackpot, said.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #848 on: November 10, 2018, 12:53:35 AM »
Sumpthin's go-wun on
Well levitation makes more sense than other theories to me.  Has he spoken against it?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #849 on: November 10, 2018, 01:25:27 AM »
Sumpthin's go-wun on
http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=53.msg26835#msg26835 is where WOTR says that he and Art have.a.codeword.in case one of them communicates from the dead.

As for the alleged art Bell script on the oujii board in the Coast to Coast with Jimmy Church thread, I did numerology on it and basically it spoofs 666 twice.  I am just the messenger, no disrespect intended.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #850 on: November 10, 2018, 07:43:42 AM »
George taught us all something last night.  The context was from a caller who talked about an incident where a big rig had a tire come off on the highway and struck the vehicle he was a passenger in.  He described all the damage it caused to the vehicle. The caller said it sounded like a bomb went off, then described more of the scene and stated that after his buddy gained control of the car they pulled off the road.  They saw the circular imprint on the side.  Noory yells out "You were shotgunned!!!"  The caller dismisses that and tells him it was the tire that caused it all.   After the call was over Noory said "those tires on trucks (referring to Semi's) are big!"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #851 on: November 11, 2018, 01:32:41 AM »
I noticed him doing "That's right" or "That's a good point" in the election night show after spiels from ideologically opposing guests. Howard Bloom and the Right-wingers got "That's a good point." He then agreed with every word Catherine Austin Fitts, a noted crackpot, said.
This is the first time I've heard any thing about Austin-Fitts being professional?

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Re: Coast to Coast AM with Annie from Alabama
« Reply #852 on: November 11, 2018, 01:48:55 AM »
Ok, I have listened to C2C for the last two days and guessed who called in both days? Yes Annie from Alabama called in both days. I have listened to C2Cam for a while now. She is one of those callers that always call in. How much is C2C is paying her to call in. I have lost count on how many times that she has called in.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Re: Coast to Coast AM with crappy callers
« Reply #853 on: November 11, 2018, 01:56:17 AM »
Why is C2C letting crappy callers to call in? WTF. I guess that they let any caller call into the show.

albrecht

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with Annie from Alabama
« Reply #854 on: November 11, 2018, 03:42:19 PM »
Ok, I have listened to C2C for the last two days and guessed who called in both days? Yes Annie from Alabama called in both days. I have listened to C2Cam for a while now. She is one of those callers that always call in. How much is C2C is paying her to call in. I have lost count on how many times that she has called in.
What is even worse is when Norry has Tommee conference in that old dude from NC and his "old buddy" Cornelius and let's them jaw with each other. At least Annie from Alabama sometimes has something new and bizarre to say about: critters and bug problems, people monkeying with her phones or computer, no gas pumps will work when the grid goes down- "we need manual pumps," people stealing her inheritance, people identity-thefting her....