Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921477 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #73635 on: January 10, 2019, 05:10:10 AM »
@Jedimiller  why would you even contemplate offing yourself for someone who doesnt care about you. Suicide is not a way out. You leave the ppl who love you to clean up the carnage. You have a real girlfriend, you have friends like Gwen. Art would not want you to off yourself because of heather. You are waking up from her spell. Give it a week or so. Listen to spooky Tim, listen to Dave Scott, Dave Schrader...watch an 80s marthon of movies. Suicide should never be an option.

NOT FOR AN ALPHA MALE
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

B-A-T-M-A-N

• KDWN
« Reply #73636 on: January 10, 2019, 05:12:00 AM »
@Jedimiller  why would you even contemplate offing yourself for someone who doesnt care about you. Suicide is not a way out. You leave the ppl who love you to clean up the carnage. You have a real girlfriend, you have friends like Gwen. Art would not want you to off yourself because of heather. You are waking up from her spell. Give it a week or so. Listen to spooky Tim, listen to Dave Scott, Dave Schrader...watch an 80s marthon of movies. Suicide should never be an option.

Let him do it, but I guess he is good for forum chatter.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #73637 on: January 10, 2019, 05:14:37 AM »
Let him do it, but I guess he is good for forum chatter.
I just am not done deprogramming him yet...i want to see the end result. Plus his star wars stuff is cool

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #73638 on: January 10, 2019, 05:27:10 AM »
Good morning all! Disturbing messages from @Jedimiller.  He may be posting this for drama sake, and he may not.  In the Army, we took every suicide threat seriously because you never know.  Of course, in the Army, we would immediately have someone sit with that Soldier until we could get him to mental health.  Jedi, if you are trolling us, shame on you! However, if you are seriously contemplating suicide, I pray you get immediate help.  Dial 911, it is faster than the suicide hotline.  Ms. Wade, if you are lurking, I hope you see that your meltdown is also affecting others!  You put yourself out there as the Queen of the night, you say you are dedicated to your fans, but madame, you are queen of the dirt! If one commits suicide over you, then you are responsible for that; I dare say your are a murderer.  You know most of your die-hard fans are not quite right and you play on their emotions to make yourself feel empowered.  For shame!

B-A-T-M-A-N

• KDWN
« Reply #73639 on: January 10, 2019, 05:30:47 AM »
I just am not done deprogramming him yet...i want to see the end result. Plus his star wars stuff is cool

@AngiefromNJ Use him for what he is. I would either ignore his "cries for help" to cover past comments regarding domestic violence, or just ask him to put up or shut up. He just responds to the temperature of the chat.

It was funny when he tried to say that he was not blaming the victim while explaining how he was blaming the victim.

i didnt mean she deserved to get beaten spookcat. I meant that its their fault they are in that situation, they deserve to be in that situation for not reporting it.

I really like how you attack his Alpha status, I am not familiar with that particular attack but it is funny AF.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
Stay Spooktacular!

B-A-T-M-A-N

• KDWN
« Reply #73641 on: January 10, 2019, 05:50:53 AM »
Good morning all! Disturbing messages from @Jedimiller.  He may be posting this for drama sake, and he may not.  In the Army, we took every suicide threat seriously because you never know.  Of course, in the Army, we would immediately have someone sit with that Soldier until we could get him to mental health.  Jedi, if you are trolling us, shame on you! However, if you are seriously contemplating suicide, I pray you get immediate help.  Dial 911, it is faster than the suicide hotline.  Ms. Wade, if you are lurking, I hope you see that your meltdown is also affecting others!  You put yourself out there as the Queen of the night, you say you are dedicated to your fans, but madame, you are queen of the dirt! If one commits suicide over you, then you are responsible for that; I dare say your are a murderer.  You know most of your die-hard fans are not quite right and you play on their emotions to make yourself feel empowered.  For shame!

I suspect suicide hotline hung up on him for drunk dialing. I suppose he could do a welfare check on himself, he knows how that is done.

Zartax

• KIDD
« Reply #73642 on: January 10, 2019, 05:56:41 AM »

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #73643 on: January 10, 2019, 06:19:04 AM »
Good morning. Was all those posting for drama sake? Time will tell. If this was Facebook or Twitter, members could notify the administrators. In EllGab, I am not sure of the procedures. @Bart Ell , what are your thoughts? Since Bart was in contact with him for the Wootacular, maybe there is a contact phone number.  The trouble being suicide is not something you just say for attention. As per WadeGab, he has a history of threatening suicide.  Like you said-- most of your die-hard fans are not quite right.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #73644 on: January 10, 2019, 06:21:27 AM »

Clapping, good summation of the situation.

B-A-T-M-A-N

• KDWN
« Reply #73645 on: January 10, 2019, 06:31:06 AM »
Good morning. Was all those posting for drama sake? Time will tell. If this was Facebook or Twitter, members could notify the administrators. In EllGab, I am not sure of the procedures. @Bart Ell , what are your thoughts? Since Bart was in contact with him for the Wootacular, maybe there is a contact phone number.  The trouble being suicide is not something you just say for attention. As per WadeGab, he has a history of threatening suicide.  Like you said-- most of your die-hard fans are not quite right.
I feel like he was diverting attention from past comments, he gets attention here since he is banned on Facebook(still I think). I do not think his tactics are funny at all. I am in boy who cried wolf mode.
Plus he is a troll. It would take a lot to make me think otherwise. Oh, suddenly my friend I see, now I trust you after you stab me.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #73646 on: January 10, 2019, 06:37:00 AM »
Since Bart was in contact with him for the Wootacular, maybe there is a contact phone number. 

Bart was?
Bart was not.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #73647 on: January 10, 2019, 06:40:54 AM »
I feel like he was diverting attention from past comments, he gets attention here since he is banned on Facebook(still I think). I do not think his tactics are funny at all. I am in boy who cried wolf mode.
Plus he is a troll. It takes a lot to make me think otherwise. Oh, suddenly my friend I see, now I trust you after you stab me.
I think you are right on your take on this, however when someone makes those type of statements the thought must be on their mind. I hope at some point he gets help. It is tiresome to deal with people who manipulate using suicidal statements. They know others must take it seriously. 

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #73648 on: January 10, 2019, 06:43:59 AM »
@Bobs Your Uncle congrats on the little chap doing so well :)

Thank you @DynamoHum ! He is out of the hospital and home now!

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #73649 on: January 10, 2019, 06:46:18 AM »
Hilarious, ironic, and lots of energetic singing fun!

It's going to be a very cheesy Las Vegas-themed show, so will be quite silly and fun. And they always sell out, three performances, something like 1200 people show up!

I found out I am not only playing electric guitar upfront in the band again (yay!) but I have been asked to perform in the Fifth Dimension skit. We will be singing (and I think with choreography) a medley of Wedding Bell Blues and... wait for it... Aquarius.  ;D ;D ;D

Considering I live in the 5th dimension most of the time and I and several others here are most definitely Aquarians, I think this is a hilarious synchronicity!

My biggest issue is figuring out what to wear, this may call for hunting for something very glitzy at all the second hand stores around here. I may need to seek help from some of the others there as this is not my strong point. We'll see...

This is all a very good release of energy for me, and the singing so much is just the best! For the next six weeks, I'll be at chorus rehearsal for our Broadway concert in April on Tuesday nights, and this cheesy Las Vegas variety show (highly rehearsed, music, skits, jokes and all) on Wednesday nights. There is a possibility it might keep me more sane than not, although that's always a question.  8)

And thank you for asking, very nice of you! +1

Sounds awesome and very fancy! :D