Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 832191 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1410 on: April 15, 2020, 04:31:00 PM »
ART BELL TRIBUTE; 40 MINUTES LEFT.

That tribute was absolute trash.  Same 3 clips as the last one.  Fewer guests.  The 'Thanks for the Memories' remake song was trash as well.  Honestly, the so called tribute Noory and Tommie put together should be insulting to any fan of the show.  Let me clarify...fan with a functional brain.  Plus, why not do the whole show as a tribute?  Not just half and rush through it.  TRASH!  GNS.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1411 on: April 15, 2020, 07:57:22 PM »
That tribute was absolute trash.  Same 3 clips as the last one.  Fewer guests.  The 'Thanks for the Memories' remake song was trash as well.  Honestly, the so called tribute Noory and Tommie put together should be insulting to any fan of the show.  Let me clarify...fan with a functional brain.  Plus, why not do the whole show as a tribute?  Not just half and rush through it.  TRASH!  GNS.

Noory has always done this when some guest dies and he decides to do a ''tribute'' show.  He puts on a few disjointed, random clips and heads out early - usualy on a Friday night. 

At least they didn't wait until the end of the week, and duck out early.  Apparently even the Snorge isn't that crass.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1412 on: April 16, 2020, 12:08:43 AM »
I'm sorry.  I didn't know.  I hadn't heard the first one and have gotten used to the stupid split shows.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1413 on: April 16, 2020, 12:11:03 AM »
Noory has always done this when some guest dies and he decides to do a ''tribute'' show.  He puts on a few disjointed, random clips and heads out early - usualy on a Friday night. 

At least they didn't wait until the end of the week, and duck out early.  Apparently even the Snorge isn't that crass.
You can't draw that conclusion from that example.  Just because a snag doesn't rip doesn't mean it won't later.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1414 on: April 18, 2020, 01:22:12 AM »
It is difficult to pick on George Noory with the Bellgab site not working...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1415 on: April 18, 2020, 01:55:39 AM »

Does he still sing?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1416 on: April 18, 2020, 09:37:00 AM »
Does he still sing?
Crickets. .. .

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1417 on: April 18, 2020, 12:02:21 PM »

Are you aware of what happened?  I was not able to access it, and I was not sure what was going on. 

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #1418 on: April 18, 2020, 03:03:25 PM »
Are you aware of what happened?  I was not able to access it, and I was not sure what was going on.
from the bellgab twitter post today, they are in the process of moving to a new hosting company.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1419 on: April 18, 2020, 05:48:02 PM »
from the bellgab twitter post today, they are in the process of moving to a new hosting company.

Thank you.  I was not ousted from that den of iniquity then.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1420 on: April 19, 2020, 12:29:01 AM »
Does he still sing?
I wouldn't know.

No.  Could be an early birthday present to me, though.  Couldn't get my fix all day on my birthday and even last night.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #1421 on: April 19, 2020, 08:27:05 PM »

Get BellGab back up! Noory is my whipping boy, deservedly so, having withdrawal symptoms.

Great Millennial Mike highlight last night, he mentioned the Jewish holiday of 'Hanukkah/Chanukah' pronouncing it with a 'Cha' like 'chair'.  Loser has never met a Jew obviously, he's got that nasal Great Lakes accent, probably lives in the Midwest, totally sheltered, a younger version of Thomas from La Jolla. He now researches every guest, how sad lol the fucking host and producer do no research but the 30 year old caller with no life does.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #1422 on: April 19, 2020, 10:48:59 PM »
Get BellGab back up! Noory is my whipping boy, deservedly so, having withdrawal symptoms.

Great Millennial Mike highlight last night, he mentioned the Jewish holiday of 'Hanukkah/Chanukah' pronouncing it with a 'Cha' like 'chair'.  Loser has never met a Jew obviously, he's got that nasal Great Lakes accent, probably lives in the Midwest, totally sheltered, a younger version of Thomas from La Jolla. He now researches every guest, how sad lol the fucking host and producer do no research but the 30 year old caller with no life does.

The site is back up with a new hosting account.  Otherwise, everything is the same.   

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1423 on: April 20, 2020, 08:21:41 PM »

I still can't tell for sure if "Thanks for the memories" is a legit tribute or sarcastic mocking. The voice is so ridiculous cartoonish, it's hard to tell. The Mels' Hole and Area 51 flight is classics. I do understand playing those, but I would like to hear a more, but I don't expect George to do a full show, even though we'd all love that more than another coronavirus show he's been doing every day last week with the same guest take on it.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1424 on: April 20, 2020, 08:29:15 PM »
... another coronavirus show he's been doing every day last week with the same guest take on it.

That sounds awful.

I would think now is the time for bigfoots and all the rest, as a distraction from the news