Author Topic: After Midnight  (Read 27220 times)

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
Re: After Midnight
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2019, 12:04:23 PM »
I think someone is trolling Anthony.
I think Anthony is done.... He made death threats towards people this morning

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2019, 12:09:39 PM »

Isn't this the nutcase who posted about crashing the gates at Nellis with Heather?

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2019, 12:34:37 PM »
@26 horses LOL the paint drying.. what about the bugs behind him?
The paint must be dry else the bug would have got stuck. As he is meandering I sit wondering if the paint was a deliberate attempt to create a palatable backdrop. I would recommend a poster or a bedsheet. Jedimiller at least has some nice SW memorabilia for a decent backdrop!

On the plus side, he has some guts to face the some ridicule and step up to the plate. By going on youtube, he actually has a far better chance of getting views out of the starting gate.

On his delivery? Monotone and flat. I've seen Capitol One bank cards express more personality. Way too much stammering. When his chair slipped that was a time to spin some humor into things! i.e."Richard Hoagland's chair just creaked...here it just buckles entirely! I haven't had such fun since 8th grade!"

Admittedly, he seems like a nice guy and I don't want to really rip him apart. Maybe he should do some practice broadcasts and have a few volunteers as callers to work on his delivery a bit.  I wouldn't recommend Lasha as a first guest. She would use her own skills (however minimal as they may be) to outmaneuver and bury him. If he doesn't pay during the show, it will cost him later.

Since he has a visual medium he, needs to show the dog! Linda Moulton Howe brings on Fluffy and Chocolate every show. I also suggest a bookshelf. If he is not intellectual, he can look like one. It will go with the glasses. Spin it to the max and fake it even if it takes extraordinary levels of show prep.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2019, 12:46:26 PM »
The paint must be dry else the bug would have got stuck.

True - metaphor death noted...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As he is meandering I sit wondering if the paint was a deliberate attempt to create a palatable backdrop. I would recommend a poster or a bedsheet. Jedimiller at least has some nice SW memorabilia for a decent backdrop!

On the plus side, he has some guts to face the some ridicule and step up to the plate. By going on youtube, he actually has a far better chance of getting views out of the starting gate.

On his delivery? Monotone and flat. I've seen Capitol One bank cards express more personality. Way too much stammering. When his chair slipped that was a time to spin some humor into things! i.e."Richard Hoagland's chair just creaked...here it just buckles entirely! I haven't had such fun since 8th grade!"

Admittedly, he seems like a nice guy and I don't want to really rip him apart. Maybe he should do some practice broadcasts and have a few volunteers as callers to work on his delivery a bit.  I wouldn't recommend Lasha as a first guest. She would use her own skills (however minimal as they may be) to outmaneuver and bury him. If he doesn't pay during the show, it will cost him later.

Since he has a visual medium he, needs to show the dog! Linda Moulton Howe brings on Fluffy and Chocolate every show. I also suggest a bookshelf. If he is not intellectual, he can look like one. It will go with the glasses. Spin it to the max and fake it even if it takes extraordinary levels of show prep.
Dyna I believe you could coax life back into a corpse!

Just not his corpse... ::)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2019, 01:27:08 PM »
Isn't this the nutcase who posted about crashing the gates at Nellis with Heather?
Come to think of it, yes. He did pull off looking reasonably sane for half an hour. There is no chance he would ever get a position involving a security clearance in the military or private sector.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2019, 02:18:50 PM »

Wow. He did? Why and who? Im not there anymore.
I'M ALPHA AF

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2019, 04:55:08 PM »
Come to think of it, yes. He did pull off looking reasonably sane for half an hour. There is no chance he would ever get a position involving a security clearance in the military or private sector.
I found that a supremely creep coincidence that someone did crash those gates and get shot. I mean what are the odds on that? :o

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2019, 05:19:29 PM »
I think someone is trolling Anthony.
No kidding?
Gee. I wonder who that could be?

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2019, 11:33:30 PM »
No kidding?
Gee. I wonder who that could be?
'

tell us who?
I'M ALPHA AF

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2019, 11:39:10 PM »

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2019, 05:49:24 AM »
Anthony is back!  ;D

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2019, 07:53:31 AM »
Anthony is back!  ;D

Just AWFUL vanity phone live-streaming. Even Times Square can't burnish the luster on this mordant performance.

At this point you know you want heather back. :-\

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2019, 07:56:35 AM »
Just AWFUL vanity phone live-streaming. Even Times Square can't burnish the luster on this mordant performance.

At this point you know you want heather back. :-\

You bashed and trashed heather.   Now it's Tony's turn here? I give everyone a chance.  Everyone deserves respect too.
I'M ALPHA AF

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2019, 08:23:26 AM »
True - metaphor death noted...

Dyna I believe you could coax life back into a corpse!

I am starting to see a connection. Synchronicity? Anthony was a primary figure of the "Beat" in WadeGab.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2019, 08:32:04 AM »
You bashed and trashed heather.

I have reacted logically to her off the charts absurd behavior. But I also commented honestly when she was improving her broadcast. Pity she dumped the whole thing.

Now it's Tony's turn here? I give everyone a chance.  Everyone deserves respect too.

I can't even listen to this cypher long enough to confirm if he is "bashing Heather"! The guy is flat out BORING!

How anyone can donate more than a few seconds of their day to this drivel?

...not asking for a friend... ???