Author Topic: Celebrity Deaths  (Read 350943 times)

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
Re: Celebrity Deaths
« Reply #240 on: November 24, 2018, 02:55:30 PM »
Bush Sr. still carrying on the Thousand Points of Light nonsense today when he commented about the death of Houston Texans owner Bob McNair.

Bob McNair wasn’t just the brightest Point of Light in Houston; he was one of the kindest and most generous people anywhere. Nobody cared — or helped people — more, and that’s just one of the reasons I will always be proud Bob was my good friend. He was simply The Best. My most sincere condolences and family love go to Janice and her wonderful family

::)

I never even heard of the Texans.  I thought Houston still had the Oilers. That tells you how much I follow football. :-[  Anyway, RIP.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/houston-texans-owner-bob-mcnair-passes-away
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #241 on: November 24, 2018, 10:59:50 PM »
Rickey Jay.

Ricky Jay, the master magician and frequent actor in David Mamet films died Saturday at the age of 70.

comaphobe

• KDWN
« Reply #242 on: November 25, 2018, 07:26:12 AM »
Rickey Jay.

Ricky Jay, the master magician and frequent actor in David Mamet films died Saturday at the age of 70.

From the work I have seen he was always great. His monologues were always powerful.

He also narrated what is probably my favorite movie of all time. See pic attachment.

I really liked House of Games.

The female actor in this movie also played Anne Strieber in Communion. She was actually married to David Mamet for a couple of decades.
☾ ⊕ ∑ Δ P H Ω ß Ξ

crawdad

• KIDD
« Reply #243 on: November 25, 2018, 08:35:24 AM »
From the work I have seen he was always great. His monologues were always powerful...

I really liked House of Games.

“Oh, you're a bad pony, and I' m not gonna bet on you.”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

One of my favorite lines from one of my all-time favorite movies, House of Games (delivered by Joe Mantegna, not by Mr. Ricky Jay—who was perfect in his supporting role as George, the con-man poker player).

“Asked about duplicity, Mr. Jay, argued: ‘You wouldn’t want to live in a world where you couldn’t be conned. Because it would mean you’re living in a world where you never trusted anyone or anything.’”  (from NYT obit, 11/25/18)

R.I.P.  Ricky Jay. 
A very interesting man.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #244 on: November 30, 2018, 08:57:23 PM »
GHW Bush dead.

Finally.  Wish his spawn follow soon after.
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Are we having fun yet?

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #246 on: December 02, 2018, 09:19:16 AM »
Bush Sr. still carrying on the Thousand Points of Light nonsense today when he commented about the death of Houston Texans owner Bob McNair.

Bob McNair wasn’t just the brightest Point of Light in Houston; he was one of the kindest and most generous people anywhere. Nobody cared — or helped people — more, and that’s just one of the reasons I will always be proud Bob was my good friend. He was simply The Best. My most sincere condolences and family love go to Janice and her wonderful family

::)

I never even heard of the Texans.  I thought Houston still had the Oilers. That tells you how much I follow football. :-[  Anyway, RIP.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/houston-texans-owner-bob-mcnair-passes-away

Looks like I cursed Bush with my post here.  Another Point of Light flamed out.  lol.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #247 on: December 02, 2018, 06:35:38 PM »
Everyone who has ever eaten at McDonald's will die if they haven't already...

Bill Clinton, Satan is waiting for you in the lobby to hell.  He'll remind you to "put some ice on it.". Bwahahahahaha.

Got Clinton covered @21st Century Man - 😀
Eh, nevermind...

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #248 on: December 02, 2018, 07:11:56 PM »
Everyone who has ever eaten at McDonald's will die if they haven't already...

Bill Clinton, Satan is waiting for you in the lobby to hell.  He'll remind you to "put some ice on it.". Bwahahahahaha.

Got Clinton covered @21st Century Man - 😀
WTF ?? ??     ;D     LOL
(Thanks - that was funny)   :o   8)
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #249 on: December 02, 2018, 07:19:50 PM »
Looks like I cursed Bush with my post here.  Another Point of Light flamed out.  lol.
Guess who was on MSM praising that asshole. Clinton and O'Commie-piece-of shit, er Obummer. LOL
Fascist Bolsheviks, each and every one of them -and all S&B members too.
That's okay, they got a place right next to the Rockefeller clan, being tortured by the Archons, er... Macrobe's (that they worshiped,) in the hell they created for themselves.
Never forgive them, and they'll keep on burning. MWAAAAAAAA_HA_HA_HA_HA_HA
Return a million fold to them the age of Kali, that they didn't have the fortitude to resist.
Cosmic LAW shall always prevail.
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #250 on: December 02, 2018, 08:33:04 PM »
Guess who was on MSM praising that asshole. Clinton and O'Commie-piece-of shit, er Obummer. LOL
Fascist Bolsheviks, each and every one of them -and all S&B members too.
That's okay, they got a place right next to the Rockefeller clan, being tortured by the Archons, er... Macrobe's (that they worshiped,) in the hell they created for themselves.
Never forgive them, and they'll keep on burning. MWAAAAAAAA_HA_HA_HA_HA_HA
Return a million fold to them the age of Kali, that they didn't have the fortitude to resist.
Cosmic LAW shall always prevail.

If cosmic law was just and true, 95% of the people living in a 50-mile radius of the White House would be incinerated by lightning bolts falling from the sky.

Eh, a boy can dream...
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #251 on: December 02, 2018, 08:40:59 PM »
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #252 on: December 02, 2018, 08:55:35 PM »
Ken Berry F-Troop and Mama's Family...

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/12/02/entertainment/tv-actor-ken-berry-death/index.html

I don't know anything about his personality but he always struck me as a nice man.   Too bad. 

comaphobe

• KDWN
« Reply #253 on: December 03, 2018, 07:37:52 AM »
He was also in Herbie Rides Again with Stephanie Powers. My favorite one in the Herbie franchise.
☾ ⊕ ∑ Δ P H Ω ß Ξ

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #254 on: December 07, 2018, 09:09:00 PM »
Eh, nevermind...