Author Topic: The Little Podcast That Did  (Read 133976 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
The Little Podcast That Did
« on: December 01, 2018, 04:31:19 PM »
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
Re: The Little Podcast That Did
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 05:00:42 PM »

PB290lbS

• KIDD
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 05:04:01 PM »
hard pass unless pbs is really drunk and cries about being 290 pounds. last week she was just loud and drunk and boring.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 05:27:43 PM »
hard pass unless pbs is really drunk and cries about being 290 pounds. last week she was just loud and drunk and boring.

Post a link to your website and put yourself out there for public ridicule.

When did fat shaming become a favorite pastime?
Are we having fun yet?

PB290lbS

• KIDD
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 05:50:36 PM »
senda cathy Hallie miller carl and the list goes on all get fat shamed. but your right I will write an open letter to ponyboysunset on bg so people can learn more about how she is behind there backs. I am sure mv will have a few things to say about her too.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 08:37:18 PM »
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 09:06:17 PM »
senda cathy Hallie miller carl and the list goes on all get fat shamed. but your right I will write an open letter to ponyboysunset on bg so people can learn more about how she is behind there backs. I am sure mv will have a few things to say about her too.

Maybe write one to spooky juice box about journalistic ethics an targeted harassment to while you at it.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 09:07:37 PM »
Maybe write one to spooky juice box about journalistic ethics an targeted harassment to while you at it.

Trolling for arguments again?
Stay Spooktacular!

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 09:12:59 PM »
Trolling for arguments again?
Not like you I don't have press credentials to get information just to targetly harass people. Turns out that is a real prosecutable crime.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2018, 09:15:23 PM »
Not like you I don't have press credentials to get information just to targetly harass people. Turns out that is a real prosecutable crime.

Yeah, except I didn't use press credentials to get information because I'm not working as a member of the press. Any citizen can inquire about public records. But don't let facts get in the way of your accusations.
Stay Spooktacular!

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2018, 09:20:13 PM »
Yeah, except I didn't use press credentials to get information because I'm not working as a member of the press. Any citizen can inquire about public records. But don't let facts get in the way of your accusations.
Using public information the way you have in the manner that you have is very questionable. Had you have written an actual article that may float. You post such information in known places for harassment purposes. You're professional credibility and ethics are very questionable. 

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2018, 09:34:20 PM »
@SpookyTim in your public records requests did you use an email address or call from a phone number linked to a media organization that you represent? That could imply such. I already know the answer to this but welcome your response. Given your posts on what is deemed as social media it appears that it would be used for harassment and not actual news worthy purposes. Surely you learned this in journalism school or ethics training.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2018, 09:42:05 PM »
Using public information the way you have in the manner that you have is very questionable. Had you have written an actual article that may float. You post such information in known places for harassment purposes. You're professional credibility and ethics are very questionable.

Posting public information is not harassment. You may need to look up the definition of that word, because you'll find that falsely accusing someone of calling the police and then giving someone's personal information out on the air that was given through an online subscription is also harassment. And also, I'd say trying to get to the bottom of someone's repeated lies is pretty ethical, but that's just me.
Stay Spooktacular!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2018, 09:42:57 PM »
Spectrum?
Eh, nevermind...

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2018, 09:59:41 PM »
Posting public information is not harassment. You may need to look up the definition of that word, because you'll find that falsely accusing someone of calling the police and then giving someone's personal information out on the air that was given through an online subscription is also harassment. And also, I'd say trying to get to the bottom of someone's repeated lies is pretty ethical, but that's just me.
While you are reading webster for definitions and pointing fingers at others that I could care less about you should also check federal and state statutes. It is highly possible that I could quote case law but I will leave it up to you. You appear to know everything. You have blown comments that have been said to you out of proportion and you have a clear delusion regarding the webster definition of fact and what you perceive to be as fact. Maybe this gains you listeners that will help provide a sustainable revenue stream. If you keep it up you may need it. Think about that smart ass comment you are trying your hardest to come up with just as you did that last zinger.