Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12235612 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #62340 on: December 09, 2018, 07:23:06 AM »

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #62342 on: December 09, 2018, 07:32:48 AM »
Good morning. How can I hear the little show with WR , PBS and Dynamo ?  Is there a link?

... step into my time machine...
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #62343 on: December 09, 2018, 07:34:50 AM »
Important clarification and disclaimer. It's officially the Little Podcast that Could (LPTC) from last night.

Did
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #62344 on: December 09, 2018, 07:36:12 AM »
I downloaded the crappy discord app. Still dont knoe how to use it

Feel the force Jar Jar

Be the Discord. Become one with it.
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #62345 on: December 09, 2018, 07:58:13 AM »

"Here it is. There are no words to say how special it is to have had this passed on to me by hand with a smile, by the man, my friend, Art Bell himself.

I grew up listening to Crystal Gayle, singing her songs, and all us girls back then wanted to have hair as beautiful as hers. I have always had long hair because of Crystal Gayle. How strange it is that things turn out the way they do.

When she wrote this song for Art and he played it for the first time on the air, I smiled so big and thought Art must be so proud to have such a talented artist capture his show in this timeless piece of music. I will be sure this song is always a part of the show we do. Whoever keeps sneaking in here cutting onions really needs to knock it off.

-Heather Wade"

???

I worked in a music project where one of the members could not grasp the idea of ownership. if I came in with all of the lyrics and all of the music written and even would give her a demo with my horrible singing on it, it was my song, 100%.

HLW seems to be of the same mindset. For someone who apparently enjoys music greatly, she has no idea of ownership. It could be intentional, it could be that she is just a fucktard, either way...

If she were to say "I own a CD of Crystal Gayle's music," that's one thing. she does not own the publishing, the recording, or any other rights.

Edit for clarification...  Heather has expressed dozens if not hundreds of times that she owns or has the rights to the song.  She used it and it doesn't seem like she's paid for the use of the song.
Eh, nevermind...

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #62346 on: December 09, 2018, 08:03:48 AM »

"Here it is. There are no words to say how special it is to have had this passed on to me by hand with a smile, by the man, my friend, Art Bell himself.

I grew up listening to Crystal Gayle, singing her songs, and all us girls back then wanted to have hair as beautiful as hers. I have always had long hair because of Crystal Gayle. How strange it is that things turn out the way they do.

When she wrote this song for Art and he played it for the first time on the air, I smiled so big and thought Art must be so proud to have such a talented artist capture his show in this timeless piece of music. I will be sure this song is always a part of the show we do. Whoever keeps sneaking in here cutting onions really needs to knock it off.

-Heather Wade"

???

and also....A big thank you to Crystal Gayle for appearing LIVE on Midnight in the Desert with Dave Schrader and for CRYSTAL giving kudos to Keith Rowland as well as Dave for keeping the show going.  HLW: This is 2018, stop living in the past!

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #62347 on: December 09, 2018, 08:11:58 AM »
I worked in a music project where one of the members could not grasp the idea of ownership. if I came in with all of the lyrics and all of the music written and even would give her a demo with my horrible singing on it, it was my song, 100%.

HLW seems to be of the same mindset. For someone who apparently enjoys music greatly, she has no idea of ownership. It could be intentional, it could be that she is just a fucktard, either way...

If she were to say "I own a CD of Crystal Gayle's music," that's one thing. she does not own the publishing, the recording, or any other rights.

Edit for clarification...  Heather has expressed dozens if not hundreds of times that she owns or has the rights to the song.  She used it and it doesn't seem like she's paid for the use of the song.

She can say it all she wants. That doesn't make it so. She's in her own warped reality.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #62348 on: December 09, 2018, 08:14:51 AM »
and also....A big thank you to Crystal Gayle for appearing LIVE on Midnight in the Desert with Dave Schrader and for CRYSTAL giving kudos to Keith Rowland as well as Dave for keeping the show going.  HLW: This is 2018, stop living in the past!

Agreed. It's interesting that Crystal Gayle made an appearance on MitD with DS as a show of support and not KON.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #62349 on: December 09, 2018, 08:22:05 AM »
i enjoyed myself

@AngiefromNJ I'm so sorry I missed that. I procrastinated on Christmas and now it's like a forced march to the end. Hopefully you upset Tater Tot so bad he'll make a video of himself in the bathtub proclaiming victory.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Praise BE

KRowland

• VARAfied
  • KMST
  • The Webmaster
« Reply #62350 on: December 09, 2018, 09:21:56 AM »
well an all music ,unrecorded show (or at least not made for a available for distribution) is a grey area. it is what i do, and i pull a huge amount from what the record labels upload to youtube. there are large amounts of music streams (KMEAT is one) that are not licensed with SESAC, but are allowed to continue broadcasting on the internet.
this is not a defense of heather, moreso of myself and SNT.
on the other hand i dont attempt to make any money off of SNT, so there is that.
edited: speelong.

It’s not whether YOU make money or not (Spofity and Pandora can be going broke), it’s whether you cheat artists, publishers and record companies by giving it away to listeners. If you’re small enough to not justify the legal fees to file against you, I guess you get away with it. Heather, LNM, KCAA are too small to bother paying the first hour for an attorney to write a Cease and Desist letter.

But I could be wrong.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #62351 on: December 09, 2018, 09:26:44 AM »
@AngiefromNJ I'm so sorry I missed that. I procrastinated on Christmas and now it's like a forced march to the end. Hopefully you upset Tater Tot so bad he'll make a video of himself in the bathtub proclaiming victory.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He is now a collared beta male lmfao....he was destroyed not just by me but everyone. :) it made me feel 1000000000 % better

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #62352 on: December 09, 2018, 09:39:32 AM »
Thank you for spending time talking to me @AngiefromNJ and @Jedimiller and viiper and Mike C (are they from the wadegab group?)
Spookcat its always a joy to hang out with you

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #62353 on: December 09, 2018, 09:41:03 AM »
Spookcat its always a joy to hang out with you

I can’t believe I missed it. I hope you gave him a can of whoop ass and black eyed peas.
Are we having fun yet?

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #62354 on: December 09, 2018, 09:41:49 AM »