Author Topic: If It Wasn't For Art!  (Read 2196 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
If It Wasn't For Art!
« on: September 24, 2018, 08:57:45 PM »
There would never have been a georgenoorysucks.com / coastgab.com / bellgab.com / ellgab.com And you wouldn't be HERE right now.

No C2CAM W/ George Noory and so on.. not to mention all the other radio show podcasts that exist because of Art.

Even John B. Wells who I like, would not be where he is today if not for Art.

If Art's heyday was today? he'd still be the only guy on the block.

All of this is rather obvious to most of you, I would think.

I have completely run out of gas with this thread idea and it sure sounded good in my head but I seem to have lost my way as I kick this it off. Dammit?

Just a reminder :)

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
Re: If It Wasn't For Art!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 09:06:14 PM »
There would never have been a georgenoorysucks.com / coastgab.com / bellgab.com / ellgab.com And you wouldn't be HERE right now.

No C2CAM W/ George Noory and so on.. not to mention all the other radio show podcasts that exist because of Art.

Even John B. Wells who I like, would not be where he is today if not for Art.

If Art's heyday was today? he'd still be the only guy on the block.

All of this is rather obvious to most of you, I would think.

I have completely run out of gas with this thread idea and it sure sounded good in my head but I seem to have lost my way as I kick this it off. Dammit?

Just a reminder :)

Thank you, ksm32.  +1 ;)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 06:31:12 PM »
Thank you, ksm32.  +1 ;)
Ain't that just the best video :) Damn cool.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 06:38:15 PM »
I feel this is all about me at this point.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 06:48:06 PM »

Was there ever a doubt?
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 08:44:30 PM »
I'm feeling your warm soggy bum at this point. Ya' like that.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 12:07:40 AM »

If it weren't for Art, you would even exist here.  Yes, I said it.  Feel free to ban me if you wish.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 05:10:08 AM »
If it weren't for Art, you would even exist here.  Yes, I said it.  Feel free to ban me if you wish.
the drunk tank it is!
lolno.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 05:45:56 AM »

I agree.
I would exist here.

#BiggerThanArt
#SheDrunkLikeDecon

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 06:08:28 AM »
I agree.
I would exist here.

#BiggerThanArt
#SheDrunkLikeDecon
This is the second time of late. I hope she is OK. Good rule of thumb don't drink and post anywhere but especially here.

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 07:13:43 AM »
I agree.
I would exist here.

#BiggerThanArt
#SheDrunkLikeDecon

Normally, I would say:

FREE @Username ,

but he said he understands, and is OK with it...

I miss him!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2018, 04:41:54 PM »
What the hell does one have to do to get a slot in that, shed? Or, zoo? What exactly is all that? I wanna see it!

BettyO417

• KIDD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 08:13:56 PM »
This is the second time of late. I hope she is OK. Good rule of thumb don't drink and post anywhere but especially here.

Hi PBS & Dyno, probably not the correct quote/spot to come under and a few days late, but so many pages! I want to thank both of you Ladies for the great interview with Karen last week. Yes, Karen might have been overly protective but she has been given the authority since Ramona passed. So it’s understandable. Thank you Karen of your love for Airyn and the Children.

I lost it, weeping deeply when I heard Airyn. Airyns courage was immense! God’s Grace over her and the Children always.

My God, Heather Wade is a despicable human being. I hope she’s aware of the vitriol and contempt people have for her for what she has done to this Widow & Children. Although we’re speaking about Heather. Wonder how long before she sucks vara dry? Only time.

Dyno, love the accent didn’t know why it should have mattered to anyone! But I guess we’ll consider the source. I hope it doesn’t deter you from hosting again! An excellent job by you too WR250.

Hope to be at home on Saturday if there’s an upcoming BartCast & update on whether the wicked witch of the West has had a house land on her. Sorry if anyone takes issue with it, but from her 1st interview you could sense the selfish, overbearing personality.

Well that’s it for now! See you all in chat for BartCast on Saturday! Peace

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2018, 02:03:09 AM »
Hi PBS & Dyno, probably not the correct quote/spot to come under and a few days late, but so many pages! I want to thank both of you Ladies for the great interview with Karen last week. Yes, Karen might have been overly protective but she has been given the authority since Ramona passed. So it’s understandable. Thank you Karen of your love for Airyn and the Children.

I lost it, weeping deeply when I heard Airyn. Airyns courage was immense! God’s Grace over her and the Children always.

My God, Heather Wade is a despicable human being. I hope she’s aware of the vitriol and contempt people have for her for what she has done to this Widow & Children. Although we’re speaking about Heather. Wonder how long before she sucks vara dry? Only time.

Dyno, love the accent didn’t know why it should have mattered to anyone! But I guess we’ll consider the source. I hope it doesn’t deter you from hosting again! An excellent job by you too WR250.

Hope to be at home on Saturday if there’s an upcoming BartCast & update on whether the wicked witch of the West has had a house land on her. Sorry if anyone takes issue with it, but from her 1st interview you could sense the selfish, overbearing personality.

Thanks for your lovely words @BettyO417 you weren’t the only one crying, for definite!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2018, 04:06:20 AM »

Thanks for your lovely words @BettyO417 you weren’t the only one crying, for definite!
2nd'd .
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/