Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12137642 times)

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #120480 on: September 20, 2019, 09:10:40 PM »
She is doubling down on Art supporting this area 51 thing.  Goes against when Art said it was not a good idea.  WTH. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

LBFM

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #120481 on: September 20, 2019, 09:11:32 PM »
Arts idea? Bullshit!!! They had dogs there yesterday I hope they let them loose on her dumb ass. But of course we know she will never go through as she's been using this on her freak fans for the last two years and besides she will have quit by that time as before.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #120482 on: September 20, 2019, 09:12:00 PM »
Ok, we're off and running. I heard her intro... and she was on the freakin' phone company YET AGAIN for another two hours? Right before air time? AGAIN?

What the hell is she doing? A phone system simply cannot and should NOT be that complicated. I am sure she is doing something to screw things up.
I don't know how long I will last, I'm already fed up and it's only 5 minutes into the show.  :P
you're a trooper

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #120483 on: September 20, 2019, 09:12:26 PM »
I'm gonna go to this just to pound pussy and drink ma coors
Kolby, Smog, Lasha or Hallie?

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120484 on: September 20, 2019, 09:12:34 PM »
OK miller.  This is your opportunity to go meet her face to face and tell her that somebody is sending her emails that are not from you and to convince her that you are her number 1 fan.  If you still are.  If not, don't go. 

On the other hand, getting a group of us together to heckle her would be amazing.  Just be ready for the toadies to rush us and try to take us down. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120485 on: September 20, 2019, 09:14:30 PM »
I'm gonna go to this just to pound pussy and drink ma coors

In all seriousness, you do know what Lasha, smog, and the rest of her toadies look like, right?  And lasha is not into guys.  I know you find Heather attractive.  But her toadies are not even as attractive as Heather, and that is saying something. 

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #120486 on: September 20, 2019, 09:15:01 PM »
                                                 Red Heat Update

I think this might be the end of the line for me. My "career", such as it was, may be winding down. The boogie man is gonna me.  The end of quarter is coming up and that usually means nut cutting time.  I think old WAN's nuts are primed for a chopping.  Sunday night I was up until 4am, Monday 3am, Tuesday 5am, Wednesday 2am and last night 3:30am. I've only been under this much pressure once in my life before but I was a much younger guy then.  I just powered through it - I should be able to use my maturity and experience to handle this situation.  I mean, I've seen it all before. right?  Apparently not - it sure didn't work out that way - not today it didn't. There is something wrong with me. I don't know much about mental illness but I think I have seen that Elephant. They dumped another nightmare in my lap today (after I've dealt with and resolved several this week).  Shortly afterwards my hands started to shake so damn bad that Methuselah and the Hillbilly had to get me the hell out of there.   It was so bad, they had to call Mrs. Walks to come get my ass.  We are supposed to be done Monday.  We have to be done Monday and I turned tail and fled like a coward.

Took a long nap and I've steadied a bit but WTF?  Who the hell gets the shakes working in a office?   My work lapper is turned off, cell phone is off so of course they tried the house phone.  Mrs. WAN told them to fsck off and took the phone off the hook.  She is watching over me like a Lioness - she says that I'm just over worked and that I'll be fine.  I hope  she is right but I've never had such a thing happen before.  I'd be lying if I didn't say I was worried.

Listen to the wise woman. She is right. You have had a ridiculous work schedule and way too much deadline stress. I bet you're living on coffee and coffee when Ms. W isn't around to keep an eye on you. I'd be worried if you weren't a giant nervous tic. Someone in Management should be fired for getting the employees in this kind of bind. Have some nice chamomile tea, joyful sex and then a good night's rest
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #120487 on: September 20, 2019, 09:15:03 PM »
Ok, we're off and running. I heard her intro... and she was on the freakin' phone company YET AGAIN for another two hours? Right before air time? AGAIN?

What the hell is she doing? A phone system simply cannot and should NOT be that complicated. I am sure she is doing something to screw things up.
I don't know how long I will last, I'm already fed up and it's only 5 minutes into the show.  :P

Ok, she is planning to go INTO Area 51 and to get into a lot of trouble. She doesn't want anyone to get in trouble, but she most certainly intends to. She doesn't know how far she will get, but she's going to go in. If you want to join her (she will not announce the date in advance) you have to send her an email with Area 51 in the subject line. Then she will tell you when and where and what time to meet.

She has just announced on a recorded show that she is planning to break the law.

And she is gloating that the big Area 51 storming event that semi-bombed happened.

She really sounds... well, nuts. Sigh. :P
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #120488 on: September 20, 2019, 09:15:15 PM »
There is nothing wrong with you, @Walks_At_Night that a decent, humane management group or top manager at your company would not fix. The problem is when companies treat their employees, especially the more experienced senior ones, with contempt by treating them as if they are machines. Impossible deadlines and high pressure JUST BECAUSE someone didn't manage a more reasonable and efficient timeline make for stressed-out resentful, non-productive employees.

If you were up late working under high pressure so many nights in a row, no wonder your hands started to shake! It makes me furious when "white shirts" in a company's senior ranks think it's ok to demand heart, soul, and sleep from their employees as if they are entitled to make you their slave because they pay you for your work!

I'm glad Mrs. WAN is fiercely looking over you, she's right to do that! And once you get rested up, you'll be fine. They'll just have to figure out some other way to meet that insane Monday deadline without you this time. You don't owe your well-being and health (both physical and mental) to them just because you work for them.

Your well being is more important than their incompetent inhumane deadline. Deadlines like you have been facing only arise when management planning is incompetent. It's also stupid because stressed and exhausted employees never ever do their best work.

Get some rest, you'll be fine. And if they fire you, it's their loss, for real. As long as you're ok financially, your time and peace of mind is what matters here. Sorry to rant, but I see this crap all the time and it infuriates me, it's so unnecessary and cruel... and counterproductive.

Please tell Mrs. WAN I'm on her side (and yours!)

+1

There! What you said.
We are lucky to have you around. You give us wise calm words. And you have been going the extra mile to entertain us with podcasts. Thank you.
You really are a nice sweet soul.

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #120489 on: September 20, 2019, 09:15:30 PM »
Art planned it for 6 months, yeah right.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #120490 on: September 20, 2019, 09:15:43 PM »
Tuned in 9:08 p.m. is anyone else hearing her audio problems?

I will hope to survive a little longer but it is not an evening to ingest too much bullshit.
Eh, nevermind...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #120491 on: September 20, 2019, 09:16:31 PM »
you're a trooper

Thank you, @timebandit, kind of you. You, too! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120492 on: September 20, 2019, 09:17:40 PM »
"After the week she has had she just wants to have some fun." 

EVERY DAMN WEEK IS LIKE THIS.  EVERY WEEK SHE HAS PROBLEMS.  SHE HAS NEVER HAD A WEEK WHERE SHE DOES NOT HAVE PROBLEMS. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #120493 on: September 20, 2019, 09:19:08 PM »
"After the week she has had she just wants to have some fun." 

EVERY DAMN WEEK IS LIKE THIS.  EVERY WEEK SHE HAS PROBLEMS.  SHE HAS NEVER HAD A WEEK WHERE SHE DOES NOT HAVE CAUSE PROBLEMS.
FIFY 🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

LBFM

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #120494 on: September 20, 2019, 09:21:12 PM »
OK miller.  This is your opportunity to go meet her face to face and tell her that somebody is sending her emails that are not from you and to convince her that you are her number 1 fan.  If you still are.  If not, don't go. 

On the other hand, getting a group of us together to heckle her would be amazing.  Just be ready for the toadies to rush us and try to take us down.
LOL that's beautiful, will they be using sabers and pitchforks.