Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12136224 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #126285 on: November 08, 2019, 05:11:43 PM »
... California is all over the news with their self made problems, in particular the wildfires and the homeless problems.  Sean is from California.  He often brings up particular things and discusses them.  I am interested in his take because he lives it.  It was not said to offend you and cause you to become defensive...

100% correct.  I've lived here since 1982, when it was still the Golden State. 

I've had a front row seat watching these shit-heels destroy the place.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #126286 on: November 08, 2019, 05:19:01 PM »
What menu items would you recommend to an In-N-Out virgin?  Which ones to avoid?  (Asking for a friend.)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It's all good.  I usually go with a single, no cheese, either sliced or grilled onions, maybe some fries.  Nothing too gooey.  I have to take it home and add catsup though (but I need to do that with burgers from pretty much every place.

Today I tried the Popeye's chicken sandwich that's gone viral.  It's ok but I'd probably only get another one if I was hungry and looking for something nearby where I was and cheap ($3.99).  Haven't been to Chic-Fil-et to try theirs yet, too far away.  I'd really just rather have a burger, or even just fries or rings.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #126287 on: November 08, 2019, 05:35:54 PM »
Sean.  Number one stalker. Give it up.
I'M ALPHA AF

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #126288 on: November 08, 2019, 06:44:09 PM »
100% correct.  I've lived here since 1982, when it was still the Golden State. 

I've had a front row seat watching these shit-heels destroy the place.

Me too. Not here quite as long as you, but a long time.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #126289 on: November 08, 2019, 06:46:34 PM »
I buy plastic straws just to dump them in the ocean.

LOL!!!
You are great

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #126290 on: November 08, 2019, 07:28:27 PM »
What menu items would you recommend to an In-N-Out virgin?  Which ones to avoid?  (Asking for a friend.)

I am an odd one. I don't like salt, I don't even like dressing on my salad although I will splurge and dip my fork to get a little flavor without turning the damn salad into a soup.  It is not a dietary thing, I can enjoy the taste individual components better without something all over it.

With that said...

Order your meat well done. No salt. Light spread.  You really taste the burger then.

Pretty standard is grilled onions but you can also order raw onions which I tend to do as well. Lately, I have been doing light raw onions with regular grilled onions.

I also like to have extra lettuce and tomato. The extra lettuce makes it really thick though so asking for extra tomato might get you the extra vitamins without the extra mass.

I do have a tip for your french fries also... While you could order them animal style and pay extra for melted cheese, grilled onions and thousand island dressing sauce on them, they're a little more difficult to eat, especially in the car, especially while driving... I just ask for sauce packs on the side. if you like pickles on your burger, you can ask for that.  I've seen a few people order pickles on the side and I will do that sometimes.

The secret sauce that In-N-Out Burger uses is a thousand island dressing that can also be found in the restaurant chain Old Spaghetti Factory.  The french fries taste pretty good with them, there's a little salt in the spread and it's got a good body to it. if you're a ketchup lover, you can get the ketchup as well but try a sauce cup, why not?

Did this make sense? I have no clue...  DM me for exact details if I have confused you.

Oh...  I also recommend trying the fries without salt!
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #126291 on: November 08, 2019, 08:54:59 PM »
Me too. Not here quite as long as you, but a long time.

I am a native. Up through sixth grade, I was typically the only San Diego-born kid in my class.

I remember when big yellow clouds would come like a storm front over head.  Los Angeles was poisoning our air. This place has truly turned into a shithole though. 

At least it is not as bad as Chicago.  www.heyjackass.com
Eh, nevermind...

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #126292 on: November 08, 2019, 08:55:39 PM »
Hey sean why dont stop stalking heather wade. Meet me at the the village pub next thrus. We talk
I'M ALPHA AF

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #126293 on: November 08, 2019, 09:48:00 PM »
I'd be much less malcontented if there were as many In-N-Out Burgers as there were Starbucks.

I buy plastic straws just to dump them in the ocean. When I do that, I am accused of cultural appropriation because the Chinese are responsible for most of the plastic in the Pacific.

LOL!!!
You are great

The sea turtles thank you

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #126294 on: November 08, 2019, 09:54:05 PM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Adorable !!! Are these your pets? 

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #126295 on: November 08, 2019, 10:00:11 PM »
what did I do to California to cause your wildfires or any of the other problems?

California is all over the news with their self made problems, in particular the wildfires and the homeless problems.  Sean is from California.  He often brings up particular things and discusses them.  I am interested in his take because he lives it.  It was not said to offend you and cause you to become defensive.

And where is oklamissiana?  Whatever you know about their problems would be good to know if I ever decide to move there so please do enlighten.

While this thread is definitely about the Heather wade drama we often delve into other discussions such as the evils of fruitcake or why cats purposely run to the carpet or under your bed to back up a hairball.   While fruitcake and hairball can certainly pertain to Heather wade, at those times it was quite off topic.
Yes ^^^This^^^Well stated.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #126296 on: November 08, 2019, 10:03:22 PM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
I like this one. So cute.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #126297 on: November 08, 2019, 10:06:58 PM »
Hey sean why dont stop stalking heather wade. Meet me at the the village pub next thrus. We talk
Here?

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #126298 on: November 08, 2019, 10:11:57 PM »
Here?

Thats it
I'M ALPHA AF

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #126299 on: November 08, 2019, 10:59:50 PM »
I know.  It is just head shaking watching how california government does this to their citizens.  They say they are protecting the environment and all they do is make things worse, often times destroying it.  It is as if all common sense has been thrown out the window to make themselves feel good.

You are exactly right!  The wildfire epidemic is just one example.  +1 At ya. ;)