Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 816410 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #585 on: September 12, 2018, 10:59:30 PM »
Norry is teasing full disclosure at his next live event.

What is full disclosure?...

He's been sabotaging Tommy's attempts at dieting

pate

• KMST
« Reply #586 on: September 12, 2018, 11:29:05 PM »

I gut nuffin hear?  Perhaps merge with the "Mushmouth Kingdom" or whatever thread?  Whas vivre l'ance?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #587 on: September 13, 2018, 10:14:43 AM »
Paul Stamets, the fungi expert is a guest tonight.  Years ago he was on with John B. Wells which was a very good show.  A couple years ago with Lee Cigar, whom I refuse to listen to because she is simply awful.  Now Noory has his shot.  I have a strong feeling that he will fixate on whether or not he likes mushrooms on his pizza.  He might even ask Paul if mushrooms are a fruit or a vegetable.  I'm looking forward to this.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #588 on: September 13, 2018, 10:22:40 AM »
I don"t have now but there were several articles about such a decade ago. Also especially the 'morning zoo' type prank calls etc but also for others.

I am pretty convinced that the majority "news guests" that are always on in the first 15 minutes (Curtis, Bloom, Corsi, Dr.Sky, Austin-Fitts etc) are all in a partnership deal with Geroge where he has them on and they promote their site and they pay him in return. He always highly promotes it though C2C twitter which also is mostly used to promote his other scams he's involved with (dating site, cryptocurrency  etc)

If this callers are fake, it wouldn't surprise me, there's no doubt it's so heavily screened. There not much of a difference if it just fake callers as well.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #589 on: September 13, 2018, 10:40:49 AM »
Paul Stamets, the fungi expert is a guest tonight.  Years ago he was on with John B. Wells which was a very good show.  A couple years ago with Lee Cigar, whom I refuse to listen to because she is simply awful.  Now Noory has his shot.  I have a strong feeling that he will fixate on whether or not he likes mushrooms on his pizza.  He might even ask Paul if mushrooms are a fruit or a vegetable.  I'm looking forward to this.

You are probably right. Heather actually did a halfway decent show with him. That was when she divulged that she was a campion mushroom grower baxk in the day.

Aldous knows Paul Stametz. The fungi.com website sells supplements but they wereout of the ones I felt would help me the most. I have been buying Lion’s Mane powder from Amazon instead. I bought Paul’s books on how to grow my own but quickly got overwhelmed with the cleanliness requirements. He was basically saying you need to turn part of your house into a clean room.

He always does a good interview. I think he has been on the Joe Rogan Experience.
Are we having fun yet?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #590 on: September 13, 2018, 10:52:15 AM »
You are probably right. Heather actually did a halfway decent show with him. That was when she divulged that she was a campion mushroom grower baxk in the day.

Aldous knows Paul Stametz. The fungi.com website sells supplements but they wereout of the ones I felt would help me the most. I have been buying Lion’s Mane powder from Amazon instead. I bought Paul’s books on how to grow my own but quickly got overwhelmed with the cleanliness requirements. He was basically saying you need to turn part of your house into a clean room.

Cool.  I like Paul Stamets and have used his products (The daily 7 and the Turkey Tail) but I couldn't afford it anymore.  I have one of his books too.  I thought about trying my hand at growing them and then, like you, became overwhelmed at what was involved.  fascinating stuff though.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #591 on: September 13, 2018, 09:53:43 PM »
The news reports the hurricane has reduced to Cat 1 tonight.
Noory may take credit for that tonight since he ssked listeners last night to do mass conciousness experiment to slow it down...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #592 on: September 13, 2018, 10:13:34 PM »

lolololol did that fraudster just take credit with his ridiculous group intention nonsense for slowing down Hurricane Florence?

i hate Norry, dumbest fuck i've ever heard host a radio show.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #593 on: September 13, 2018, 11:23:22 PM »

oh dear, Noory creeped me out so bad I turned on Clyde Lewis and now I don't know what to think, Noory says the hurricane has been downgraded to Cat 1 because of the Coast audience at his behest focusing their intentions on weakening the storm but Clyde says the Bad People are manipulating the storm with their infernal weather machines.   :-\

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #594 on: September 14, 2018, 01:23:51 AM »
"Send in the clowns" for a 9/11 show WTF
Song totally inappropriate for most situations.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #595 on: September 14, 2018, 01:27:17 AM »
Didn't he once say mushrooms could be aliens, but that we just don't have the awareness/insight into their world?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #596 on: September 14, 2018, 01:28:32 AM »
Norry is teasing full disclosure at his next live event.

What is full disclosure?

When he drops his "Grampers Pampers" live on the stage mid-show.
Full dis-clothes-ure...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #597 on: September 14, 2018, 06:41:42 AM »
Didn't he once say mushrooms could be aliens, but that we just don't have the awareness/insight into their world?

That's vaguely familiar to me.  It may have been tongue in cheek.  I also recall him saying something about taking mushrooms into space.  Mars, etc.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #598 on: September 14, 2018, 06:43:12 AM »
Noory did much better than I expected with Paul Stamets.  Not bad.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #599 on: September 14, 2018, 06:45:15 AM »
Noory did much better than I expected with Paul Stamets.  Not bad.

Did GNS ask if Santa Claus was a mushroom?
Are we having fun yet?