Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820967 times)

Ren

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #990 on: January 12, 2019, 03:10:02 PM »
Oh yeah.  I've been dirt poor and I pay for it every chance I get.  It is the only entertainment expense I have, ranking way higher than any other non-essential purchase.  Just watch out for that recurring billing, because last time I checked, it was required.

Whether one pays $7.95 for one month, or $5.00/ mo for six-month commitment, or even better packages, it is a deal.  Membership not only includes access to just-completed shows (within a few hours usually, or sooner) but also includes the ability to listen live from the C2CAM website - - a real bonus in areas with poor radio transmission.  The C2CAM website broadcast works WAY better than other Coast to Coast AM Live internet sites (like KiRO or Tune-In).  It doesn't have buffering issues, even on the lousiest tablets.

Members can send direct e-mails to George, to a private in-box.  There are moderated 60-minute chats (with visual archives) all the time, and George usually participates for at least 30 minutes once per month, on a posted, regular schedule.

You just can't put a price on being able to rewind and laugh over and over and over again, as Dave Delirium Descends. Good times.

So there is an app i can stream or download everyday?

El Chorro

• KIDD
« Reply #991 on: January 12, 2019, 05:23:17 PM »

Yes, there's an app. You can speed through the shows a little easier than on the website, but to search old shows you need to use the site.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #992 on: January 12, 2019, 05:37:09 PM »
I had to go re-listen...actual quote is even better, about 41 minutes into Hour 3:

"60 years! That's almost more than half a century!"

I listened to the Snorge for laughs for years.  We all know he doesn't have a great grasp of the English language. 

My guess is he thinks centuries are limited to the years '00 to '99 - not any consecutive 100 year period - and thus half a century would be, say, 1900 to 1949 or 1950 to 1999. So 1960 on would almost be half a century to a nooron...

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #993 on: January 13, 2019, 11:13:57 AM »
I listened to the Snorge for laughs for years.  We all know he doesn't have a great grasp of the English language. 

My guess is he thinks centuries are limited to the years '00 to '99 - not any consecutive 100 year period - and thus half a century would be, say, 1900 to 1949 or 1950 to 1999. So 1960 on would almost be half a century to a nooron...

I love it though. It is good laughs. I agree. I remember visiting Bellgab years ago and laughing about how they were making fun of George

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #994 on: January 13, 2019, 10:54:58 PM »
If you go on C2CAM (typed just like that), and join Coast.Insiders aka Insiders, I'm not sure about any app but if you get use websites, the C2CAM site will allow you access to old shows and old chats.  I've an app mentioned I think?  But haven't tried it.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #995 on: January 13, 2019, 10:57:16 PM »
Even better packages?  So the more Noory one has access to, the better?
No, the more Noory I get access to, the cheaper the rate!  If you pay for a year, I think it really does drop down to pennies per day.  The longer you pay in advance for, the cheaper each month averages out.  I think one mere month is 7.95 by itself.  In a six-month payment, it averages 5.  You see?

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
« Reply #996 on: January 14, 2019, 01:18:35 PM »
If you go on C2CAM (typed just like that), and join Coast.Insiders aka Insiders, I'm not sure about any app but if you get use websites, the C2CAM site will allow you access to old shows and old chats.  I've an app mentioned I think?  But haven't tried it.

The app for IOS works fine. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #997 on: January 16, 2019, 12:35:24 AM »
Quote from: Jayzelady on January 12, 2019, 08:33:29 AM
George Noory had a woman on C2C last night who talked about how our names can tell a lot about us and what may happen in the future. Anyway, he asked her were there any names that are naturally bad and those that have that name are doomed to problems, etc. The very first name she said was very troublesome was HEATHER!
I almost fell off my chair laughing! 😁

I heard that too, funny surprise.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #998 on: January 17, 2019, 01:42:11 AM »
Now George is excited.  About silver.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #999 on: January 17, 2019, 05:57:16 PM »
Now George is excited.  About silver a new sponsor.

FIFY

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1000 on: January 17, 2019, 09:46:23 PM »

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1001 on: January 18, 2019, 11:30:30 AM »
Quote from: Jayzelady on January 12, 2019, 08:33:29 AM
George Noory had a woman on C2C last night who talked about how our names can tell a lot about us and what may happen in the future. Anyway, he asked her were there any names that are naturally bad and those that have that name are doomed to problems, etc. The very first name she said was very troublesome was HEATHER!
I almost fell off my chair laughing! 😁

I heard that too, funny surprise.

I didn't notice good catch

Did anybody hear the first main guest of yesterday show. He had one of the worst voices for radio I ever heard. It was so whiny, and every sentence he would say George's name. He seems like an economy is shit and buy gold type guest. You knew he wouldn't last long when Jorge got him on at 1:20-1:30 for the interview and when came back from the break at 1:40 he already went to calls and got the next guest on at 2am. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1002 on: January 18, 2019, 07:10:21 PM »
''I am Snorge, hear me bore''

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1003 on: January 18, 2019, 07:17:37 PM »
Meanwhile, back at Cave Computer Repair...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1004 on: January 19, 2019, 11:32:40 PM »
''I am Snorge, hear me bore''
That is based on "I am woman, here me roar", right?