Author Topic: Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis  (Read 34123 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2018, 01:40:48 AM »
Looks like Clyde has another winner!
Good stuff tonight.

Listening to it now, I think he is at his best when talking about Space/UFO stuff.

It’s a very good show so far

@Azzerae heads up for this show if you didn’t listen already!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #151 on: December 18, 2018, 02:06:42 AM »
Azzerae heads up for this show if you didn’t listen already!

I'm definitely going to listen to it next!

I'm almost done with the Bob Larson show. I had to take my headphones off for a few seconds when Clyde played a clip of one of the demons.

Exorcisms and possession are one of the only topics that truly scare me.
not well-liked, but right

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #152 on: December 18, 2018, 01:24:31 PM »
I'm definitely going to listen to it next!

I'm almost done with the Bob Larson show. I had to take my headphones off for a few seconds when Clyde played a clip of one of the demons.

Exorcisms and possession are one of the only topics that truly scare me.
He got lucky last night, and had some good callers. Made for good conversation and lots of
new facts. 2019, or 2020 at the latest, according to Clyde, and the truth will come out. Maybe.
Consider some of the sightings, in the last 5 or 6 years, some of which were reported by mainstream
media. People are looking up it seems. The last question remains. Is it real, or a "false flag?"
Trump may spill the beans in an attempt to distract from his woes. Whatever. Once the box is opened,
there's no turning back. Works for me.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #153 on: December 19, 2018, 01:24:52 AM »
He got lucky last night, and had some good callers. Made for good conversation and lots of
new facts. 2019, or 2020 at the latest, according to Clyde, and the truth will come out. Maybe.
Consider some of the sightings, in the last 5 or 6 years, some of which were reported by mainstream
media. People are looking up it seems. The last question remains. Is it real, or a "false flag?"
Trump may spill the beans in an attempt to distract from his woes. Whatever. Once the box is opened,

They do need to stop calling it disclosure and start calling it confirmation imo.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #154 on: December 21, 2018, 03:19:28 AM »

It was an exceptionally good listen. I'm unfortunately one of those types who doesn't believe that the truth will ever come out, and if it does, it'll be jumbled up in a lot of lies.

If ET's landed on the White House lawn, perhaps we'd hear of it. Beyond that, I have all collected all sorts of information over the years that have led me to my own ideas on why these craft and their inhabitants are so well hidden.

Whitley Strieber is the most knowledgeable on these questions - but many people don't pay attention to him (because he speaks in riddles). Well, he is a Gemini after all!

They do need to stop calling it disclosure and start calling it confirmation imo.

@DynamoHum have you read Strieber's trilogy Communion, Confirmation and Breakthrough?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #155 on: December 21, 2018, 01:35:18 PM »
It was an exceptionally good listen. I'm unfortunately one of those types who doesn't believe that the truth will ever come out, and if it does, it'll be jumbled up in a lot of lies.

If ET's landed on the White House lawn, perhaps we'd hear of it. Beyond that, I have all collected all sorts of information over the years that have led me to my own ideas on why these craft and their inhabitants are so well hidden.

Whitley Strieber is the most knowledgeable on these questions - but many people don't pay attention to him (because he speaks in riddles). Well, he is a Gemini after all!

@DynamoHum have you read Strieber's trilogy Communion, Confirmation and Breakthrough?

I read the first, I think I read the second, and definitely didn’t read the third.

Whitley has never really done anything for me I am afraid.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #156 on: December 22, 2018, 01:51:19 AM »
I read the first, I think I read the second, and definitely didn’t read the third.

Whitley has never really done anything for me I am afraid.

He takes a great deal of poetic liberties, and while there do seem to be some key untruths peppered throughout his new age parables, if one examines the broader narrative, there are some big answers to be found within his words - be they written or spoken.

If ET's landed on the White House lawn outside the Palace of Westminster, perhaps we'd hear of it...

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #157 on: January 02, 2019, 09:49:48 PM »
He takes a great deal of poetic liberties, and while there do seem to be some key untruths peppered throughout his new age parables, if one examines the broader narrative, there are some big answers to be found within his words - be they written or spoken.
So, in tonights episode, we learn the Chinese have landed on the dark side of the moon.
Radio signals received from the latest "spacecraft" to drive by, and Hoagie is damn near orgasmic
over the events of the past two weeks.
Hey Azzerae...you listening?
 ;D

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #158 on: January 04, 2019, 03:09:24 PM »
Clyde apologised for Hoagland’s craziness on Weds night during last night’s show. I have to go back and listen to the Hoag show again as I fell asleep before he went full blown cray cray.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2019, 09:23:16 PM »
Clyde is on a tear tonight. Its goofy, but he has my attention.
A '50s TV show. A western. A guy named Walter Trump has
freaked out an entire town by telling them a comet is going
to destroy the planet. He cons them by selling them a wall
that will protect them.
Flash ahead: Today, we all know about Trumps speech.
And by the way...a big ol' rock flew by Earth today, well
within the zone of danger. Coinkydink? A rip in the time/space
fabric? Like I said, fun.
Beats Heather. She's on this chanting supermarket muzak kick....

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #160 on: January 11, 2019, 08:49:30 PM »
Alex Jones on with Clyde tonight.
 ::)

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #161 on: January 21, 2019, 10:29:45 PM »
Alex Jones on with Clyde tonight.
 ::)
Clyde is doing werewolves tonight?
Its actually good. Beats listening to the Silence Hour with Heater Wad...

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #162 on: January 22, 2019, 04:56:03 AM »
Clyde is doing werewolves tonight?
Its actually good. Beats listening to the Silence Hour with Heater Wad...

Ohh nice, will save it for when I am next working. He’s a good distraction!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #163 on: February 03, 2019, 07:26:53 AM »
So, in tonights episode, we learn the Chinese have landed on the dark side of the moon.
Radio signals received from the latest "spacecraft" to drive by, and Hoagie is damn near orgasmic
over the events of the past two weeks.
Hey Azzerae...you listening?
 ;D

Damn, I didn't catch this episode, but I'll go back to it!  ;) Sorry, I didn't see this till now...

A '50s TV show. A western. A guy named Walter Trump has
freaked out an entire town by telling them a comet is going
to destroy the planet...

I listened to this one, and absolutely loved it. Such a refreshing change from some of the partisan political stuff one hears on the dial nowadays. I dug how he prefaced the show with "I'm going to show you why we're the best overnight show tonight". Certainly lived up to all the hype.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #164 on: February 05, 2019, 04:56:53 PM »
Damn, I didn't catch this episode, but I'll go back to it!  ;) Sorry, I didn't see this till now...

I listened to this one, and absolutely loved it. Such a refreshing change from some of the partisan political stuff one hears on the dial nowadays. I dug how he prefaced the show with "I'm going to show you why we're the best overnight show tonight". Certainly lived up to all the hype.
Yeh, this one was a good ride. The whole "Trump the time traveler" thing sounded goofy, but it made me think.
He's had some winners lately.