Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12183862 times)

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #120525 on: September 20, 2019, 09:55:46 PM »
I cant believe I gave up going out to pound pussy just for a radio show. Smh
Abusing kitty cats is not nice. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120526 on: September 20, 2019, 09:56:46 PM »

Ill turn Lasha straight
Is it really worth the sacrifice?

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #120527 on: September 20, 2019, 09:57:08 PM »
Wow heather is awesome. Talented. She should do this for a living.. my mom did this for a living
I'M ALPHA AF

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120528 on: September 20, 2019, 09:58:04 PM »
Oh, I didn't realize she was running a repeat tonight.

:D :D :D
I was about to argue that it was not a repeat.  Then I thought about who Heather is and realized what you meant.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #120529 on: September 20, 2019, 09:59:00 PM »
Thank you, @Spookcat! +1

@TigerLily, you can go to the LPTD (Little Podcast That Did) thread here on EG under Radio and podcasts and find links there to the shows so you can download and listen to them. I think I've done the last five in a row? And one a couple of months earlier as the guest. I'll try to find the dates and PM you if you like. Thanks for asking! +1

Unfortunately I'm never available to listen to the show live. Thanks for offering but should be easy enough to find the last five shows. If it's not too much trouble I would like to know the date of your guest show. I happen to be a fan 😻

Thank you too @SpookPumpkin for the update. You are (even more) adorable in your new holiday look. Pumpkin Spice
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #120530 on: September 20, 2019, 09:59:06 PM »
Abusing kitty cats is not nice.

Lol im allergic to cats. Im talking about pounding real pussy
I'M ALPHA AF

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120531 on: September 20, 2019, 10:01:29 PM »
Could you imagine getting her on the phone as Mrs. Leo?  she worked those call a psychic lines and admitted to it.  She was Mrs. Leo!  lol.  And yet she admits flat out she is not psychic.  Yet she still keeps dealing cards and reading for her toadies.  And so far, each one is delirious at how she knows them so perfectly.  This is truly amazing and a case study into the ability to manipulate the human mind. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120532 on: September 20, 2019, 10:02:20 PM »
Wow heather is awesome. Talented. She should do this for a living.. my mom did this for a living
Pay attention.  She stated she did do this for a living.  She was one of the people you would get on the Mrs.  Cleo psychic hotline. 

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #120533 on: September 20, 2019, 10:02:40 PM »
I'm gonna go to this just to pound pussy and drink ma coors
Pussy is ready and waiting for you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #120534 on: September 20, 2019, 10:02:41 PM »
Listen to your higher self @Aquarius

I checked up towards the ceiling but she was already heading for bed! I will follow shortly.  8)  +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120535 on: September 20, 2019, 10:03:55 PM »
You do realize that these desperate people are looking for anything she may say that could generally fit their life, right? 

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #120536 on: September 20, 2019, 10:04:56 PM »
                                                 Red Heat Update

I think this might be the end of the line for me. My "career", such as it was, may be winding down. The boogie man is gonna me.  The end of quarter is coming up and that usually means nut cutting time.  I think old WAN's nuts are primed for a chopping.  Sunday night I was up until 4am, Monday 3am, Tuesday 5am, Wednesday 2am and last night 3:30am. I've only been under this much pressure once in my life before but I was a much younger guy then.  I just powered through it - I should be able to use my maturity and experience to handle this situation.  I mean, I've seen it all before. right?  Apparently not - it sure didn't work out that way - not today it didn't. There is something wrong with me. I don't know much about mental illness but I think I have seen that Elephant. They dumped another nightmare in my lap today (after I've dealt with and resolved several this week).  Shortly afterwards my hands started to shake so damn bad that Methuselah and the Hillbilly had to get me the hell out of there.   It was so bad, they had to call Mrs. Walks to come get my ass.  We are supposed to be done Monday.  We have to be done Monday and I turned tail and fled like a coward.

Took a long nap and I've steadied a bit but WTF?  Who the hell gets the shakes working in a office?   My work lapper is turned off, cell phone is off so of course they tried the house phone.  Mrs. WAN told them to fsck off and took the phone off the hook.  She is watching over me like a Lioness - she says that I'm just over worked and that I'll be fine.  I hope  she is right but I've never had such a thing happen before.  I'd be lying if I didn't say I was worried.
Don't push it WAN. Stress is a killer. I know. Damn near got me. Take the time you need.
Your Mrs. has the right idea. Feel better.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #120537 on: September 20, 2019, 10:05:16 PM »
Interesting

Also, per the context, she might pull one or two extra "bonus" cards after all the one in the Celtic Cross were drawn. It depended on how the energy line in the cards felt to her. She was a brilliant Tarot reader, and very funny, but sadly passed away a few years ago.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120538 on: September 20, 2019, 10:05:43 PM »
Did anybody catch how angry she was getting with her first caller when he did not answer her how she wanted. 

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies