Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 393500 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #14355 on: May 18, 2024, 01:03:47 AM »
Hey ddd, how come the US has military bases in Japan? Oh that's right, it's because the japs were soundly defeated bu the goo American troops. You can stop you jap lying propaganda now. Nobody believes you.

Pelayo

• Ellevated

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14357 on: May 18, 2024, 11:19:18 PM »
Good, I'm glad the Moonies got some reparations from the evil land stealing, colonizing, enslaving, raping and murdering, atrocity committing savage japs. Oops, I forgot. It's okay when people of color do it.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14358 on: May 19, 2024, 08:55:01 PM »
Sorry ddd, using your own warped logic, since there still are white people alive in America, it proves the US won the war. You see, between the allies and axis powers, the allies were the civilized people. The axis were the atrocity committing genocidal racists. You lose again.visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14359 on: May 19, 2024, 09:16:30 PM »
No ddd, the Americans' policy was to deliberately refrain from chastising the Japanese and Germany and help them rebuild their societies. They did not loot and plunder Japan and Germany like the way the krauts and japs did to the countries that they conquered. That's because Americans are fundamentally fair and decent folk, something that you exploit. The fact that you come to the conclusion that the Americans must have lost the war because they didn't kill every jap reveals how sick your mind is.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14360 on: May 19, 2024, 09:29:15 PM »
As I've said before, there are thousands of books and films chronicling America's victory and the japs defeat. Show even one that states the opposite ddd. You can't because there are none. Except for moontard's ridiculous work of fiction that is clearly stated in the disclaimer.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14361 on: May 19, 2024, 10:44:12 PM »
Oh yeah ddd, I actually hold a BA in history in which I was required to do the work in order to receive it. I know work is a foreign concept to you, but that is what it takes to be referred to as an historian. You can't just anoint yourself with the title as you have. You are nothing but a buffoon, and so are all your clingers on.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14362 on: May 19, 2024, 10:53:12 PM »
The son of Adolf Hitler indeed. As if that was something to be proud of.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14363 on: May 19, 2024, 11:07:57 PM »
"You're always so adorable Heather as long as you keep sending me money" -ddd

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14364 on: May 19, 2024, 11:12:23 PM »
Did you hear that Hillary? ddd said you left a trail of bodies a mile long.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14365 on: May 19, 2024, 11:14:17 PM »
Yeah right, ddd calling Brandon Young psychotic. Once again, the pot calling the kettle black. Typical progressive crap.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14366 on: May 19, 2024, 11:27:31 PM »
ddd rattles off all the psychiatrists he has seen. Is he admitting to be a child predator?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14367 on: May 20, 2024, 04:50:13 AM »
ddd screaming like old Adolf himself.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14368 on: May 22, 2024, 06:17:29 PM »
When Dr Epstein asked ddd if he was German he responded "Yeah I'm German, in fact I'm the son of Adolf Hitler you nosy kike."

AnubisPublishing

• KMST
« Reply #14369 on: May 22, 2024, 11:47:17 PM »
Dietrich and Brenda Zorgon 100% gas lighting the guest into thinking they are under “occult attack” when it’s something as mundane as a trailer park woman not being able to pay her big internet bills after losing a job.

It MUST be because of Dietrich! Theres no other explanation despite her constantly telling them that’s not what was going on. And I love how their cure is to buy and draw swatstikas and she was like “Okay I have to go now!” And they refused to let her go! They’re just gas lightning her completely into thinking it’s because of Dietrich and it’s an occult attack somehow related to people who could give a shit. The only sick toxic people she has in her life at this point is Dietrich and Zorgon and the cult. She tried to escape them and block them but they basically won’t let her go, stalking her to no end.

But yeah keep telling yourselves it’s other people and an occult attack.

Morons. Only people with time on their hands are you Dietrich. Except all the lies tell me you also have one hand on your dick breathing heavy with your head full of mucus you sick pricks. Go harass another woman or a woman like Heather Holman who wants it from you.