Author Topic: Ask Bart Anything  (Read 758878 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Ask Bart Anything
« Reply #6525 on: May 08, 2024, 08:56:22 AM »
Are you in the midst of your move about now? Or at least just before..

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6526 on: May 08, 2024, 09:52:46 AM »
Are you in the midst of your move about now? Or at least just before..

Another week but everything is pretty much done.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #6527 on: May 09, 2024, 05:26:17 PM »
Hello Bart How are you doing today??

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6528 on: May 11, 2024, 07:29:28 AM »
Using a free version of spotify. Is that why I am noticing a low end drop off when I upload?

Martinez Moobs

• Bucket King
  • Elluminati
« Reply #6529 on: May 11, 2024, 07:55:51 AM »
Moving I find terrible and I think im going to try to avoid it any more if at all possible.

It seems something or other always turns up missing. What if anything did the monster that always eats one sock from the dryer steal during your move?
!!!Sandsquatch Report Superfan!!!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6530 on: May 11, 2024, 08:23:16 AM »
Moving I find terrible and I think im going to try to avoid it any more if at all possible.

It seems something or other always turns up missing. What if anything did the monster that always eats one sock from the dryer steal during your move?

Moooobs.. I already have an open ASK ticket still pending.  UR Bro-ingUP ARE Brah Bro un in baad waylee!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6531 on: May 11, 2024, 12:29:48 PM »
Using a free version of spotify. Is that why I am noticing a low end drop off when I upload?

Coo be.
Not sure what the bitrate is on the free plan anymore but all these streaming platforms are playing compression fuckery games.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6532 on: May 11, 2024, 12:31:52 PM »

Hopefully it is that chocolate chop cookie scented candle I have been dragging along with me since 1994 for no real reason.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6533 on: May 11, 2024, 01:11:39 PM »
Coo be.
Not sure what the bitrate is on the free plan anymore but all these streaming platforms are playing compression fuckery games.
Ahh, yeah it seems to be a thing as I have googed it since my ASK. Maybe I'll use a low pass and then EQ around that or something.

I was at a speaking engagement and there was a panel of five miced up guests. I am of the assumption that the sound guy would unmute each guest mic when they were about to speak. I say that because one of them had an extremely irritating low-mid feedback issue while his mic was on. Drove me nuts as I would look over at him the sound guy with needles in my eyes as he couldn't figure out how to simply EQ THE FUCKING CHANNEL ACCORDINGLY! After about 35 minutes I got up and walked over to tell him that I could take care of it within 10 seconds if he didn't mind. He gave me the stinkeye and replied "I'm on it, thanks!"

20 minutes later he was still, not, on, IT! Fortunately the thing was only about 65 minutes long.  Have you ever experienced this before where it was not your gig or problem to correct, but as an attendee you could have helped and solved the issue in a timely manner! ? <<<ASK