Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12138299 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #118845 on: September 15, 2019, 04:28:39 PM »
What instead? I don't like IE. I used to use Firefox.
Firefox had been my browser of choice until this latest laptop, I've been using Chrome on it.  Unfortunately, a couple of my internet bank sites only will use Chrome or Microsoft.

Eh, nevermind...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #118846 on: September 15, 2019, 04:33:18 PM »
Firefox had been my browser of choice until this latest laptop, I've been using Chrome on it.  Unfortunately, a couple of my internet bank sites only will use Chrome or Microsoft.

A hostage situation!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #118847 on: September 15, 2019, 04:48:22 PM »
So, a little while back I had mentioned about how to Chrome web browser would eat up a lot of data and cause streaming issues...

I also mentioned within the last day that I have been binging Dog the Bounty Hunter on www.Pluto.TV.

I was having a lot buffering issues, went over to Firefox for my browser and the buffering issues are gone and I'm getting a higher definition picture.

Why in the fuck do I even use Chrome?

I don't know! For whatever it's worth, my computer guru guy (and the VPN service he uses, a good one) both say that Firefox is the most secure browser, Chrome is very greedy and leaks info all over the place. Firefox has been my default for years, I hate Bing, IE, Edge, and only sometimes use Chrome. On rare occasions, if desperate to connect and I'm having issues on FF or Chrome, I'll try Opera (very lean and fast) or Pale Moon. For secure non-tracking searches, I use DuckDuckGo, though its searches are not as comprehensive as google's.

Again, for whatever it's worth...  ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #118848 on: September 15, 2019, 04:54:14 PM »
I don't know! For whatever it's worth, my computer guru guy (and the VPN service he uses, a good one) both say that Firefox is the most secure browser, Chrome is very greedy and leaks info all over the place. Firefox has been my default for years, I hate Bing, IE, Edge, and only sometimes use Chrome. On rare occasions, if desperate to connect and I'm having issues on FF or Chrome, I'll try Opera (very lean and fast) or Pale Moon. For secure non-tracking searches, I use DuckDuckGo, though its searches are not as comprehensive as google's.

I have heard of Opera.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #118849 on: September 15, 2019, 04:55:14 PM »

I also have used Pale Moon and I do enjoy it but i mainly use firefox as my main browser. I hate IE and Edge. As for a search engine I use Ecosia.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #118850 on: September 15, 2019, 04:57:46 PM »
IE's rep is so bad that they've changed the name of it...
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #118851 on: September 15, 2019, 05:53:18 PM »
I’m so happy for you. Enjoy every minute.

I am going to spend my last day at Wat Pho. It is the temple complex with the 45 meter reclining Buddha. They play chants over speakers on their grounds so I am going to spend some time meditating, reflecting on my journeys and experiences of the past 6 weeks, and get a massage for a couple of hours in their massage center. 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #118852 on: September 15, 2019, 06:41:25 PM »
I am going to spend my last day at Wat Pho. It is the temple complex with the 45 meter reclining Buddha. They play chants over speakers on their grounds so I am going to spend some time meditating, reflecting on my journeys and experiences of the past 6 weeks, and get a massage for a couple of hours in their massage center. 

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Enjoy

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #118853 on: September 15, 2019, 07:18:35 PM »
Hmmm,  no bank record huh?

Yeah somw women want those records too. If u have bad credit they wont date u or marry u.
I'M ALPHA AF

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #118854 on: September 15, 2019, 07:24:24 PM »

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Sounds like a good plan. I hope you get a message from beyond in such a mystical place.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #118855 on: September 15, 2019, 07:43:21 PM »

Yeah somw women want those records too.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #118856 on: September 15, 2019, 07:53:09 PM »
I haven’t listened yet. I have it scheduled for tomorrows listening. It was a busy weekend. It’s so great to have football season back.
Yep.  I am a college ball fan.  Do not care for the NFL.  But love the college game.  Big game for my ags coming up this next Saturday.  SEC Nation will be on campus.  May see Haderach Jr. in the band. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #118857 on: September 15, 2019, 07:56:59 PM »
I have heard of Opera.
Well duh, it is that thing where large people belt out crazy singing theater, often in languages many do not understand, to tell us a story, that often times many do not understand.  Oh, and every so often there is a phantom who shows up. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #118858 on: September 15, 2019, 07:58:59 PM »

Well dammit all to hell.  When I got my new laptop my son insisted I go from firefox to chrome because of all the crap it does.  I resisted but eventually gave in.  Now I am going to go smack him on the back of his head and tell him he is a dumbass.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #118859 on: September 15, 2019, 08:00:22 PM »

Not sure what it is about that picture but it kind of turns me on.  Now I will have to throw all the vinyl out on the floor and tell Mrs. Haderach to lay on it in a seductive pose.  Can't wait to see her reaction when I ask her to.