Author Topic: A Thank You to Bart Ell for Ellgab  (Read 6979 times)

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
A Thank You to Bart Ell for Ellgab
« on: October 07, 2018, 09:31:00 AM »
After seeing Bellgab resurrection this morning out of nowhere and with some posters wondering what sandbox to now to play in, I wanted my first topic to thank the man who created this site.  I went back to read some of my old posts and realized that I didn’t have as much fun there and my only real interaction with someone was with theOne who was trolling for information on Heather.  This is not a declaration on picking sides or who now has the best forum just a realization that I found that I have had more fun on this forum than the other one.  So this is just a simple thank you for creating this opportunity when a forum like this could have just disappeared forever.  Thank You, Bart Ell.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Revenge of the chocolate bunnies!!
Re: A Thank You to Bart Ell for Ellgab
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 09:43:48 AM »
Thank you from me, too, Bart, for all you’ve created here. While my curiosity will get the best of me and I’ll probably play around lurking and all at the old BellGab, my home is EllGab.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 09:46:39 AM »
Thank you from me, too, Bart, for all you’ve created here. While my curiosity will get the best of me and I’ll probably play around lurking and all at the old BellGab, my home is EllGab.

me too.. Love Bart Ell..when Bellgab closed down, I knew he would do something for people felt shut out and I was right.. He is creative, funny and has a great personality....not saying that for more karma, either..lol   :) ;)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 09:54:52 AM »
+1

Eh, nevermind...

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 10:12:35 AM »
After seeing Bellgab resurrection this morning out of nowhere and with some posters wondering what sandbox to now to play in, I wanted my first topic to thank the man who created this site.  I went back to read some of my old posts and realized that I didn’t have as much fun there and my only real interaction with someone was with theOne who was trolling for information on Heather.  This is not a declaration on picking sides or who now has the best forum just a realization that I found that I have had more fun on this forum than the other one.  So this is just a simple thank you for creating this opportunity when a forum like this could have just disappeared forever.  Thank You, Bart Ell.
+1 Absolutely correct. It is more than just a forum here. All of the Bart "extras" make it even better. And let's not forget the Bartcasts and the Sunday Night Tunes. Bart scored a game winning touchdown when he picked up the Bellgab fumble...

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 10:29:41 AM »
+1 Absolutely correct. It is more than just a forum here. All of the Bart "extras" make it even better. And let's not forget the Bartcasts and the Sunday Night Tunes. Bart scored a game winning touchdown when he picked up the Bellgab fumble...
Your right it’s those personal touches like the BartCast music before the show that make it so enjoyable to be here.  Again I’m not picking sides, I’m just speaking on my experience here and hoping @Bart Ell kicks down some karma for starting this post.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 11:22:08 AM »
hoping @Bart Ell kicks down some karma for starting this post.

I leave that to the others to decide with their individual votes

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 11:26:32 AM »
+1

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2018, 11:28:23 AM »
I leave that to the others to decide with their individual votes
It was a joke Good Sir.  Just looking looking for that Hall of Fame material and I guess I am still looking.  lol.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2018, 11:30:00 AM »
Just looking looking for that Hall of Fame material and I guess I am still looking.  lol.

You may find it on the front page in the form of advertising!

#Clickacy
#ShamelessBart

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 11:40:39 AM »
I, too, thank the almighty and all powerful @Bart Ell for the unwavering commitment to all things not BellGab. Bella-Haven might have had bacon, but here we get served our just desserts. Nightly. On fancy china. And cats. Lots of cats.

On a side note, yesterday’s interview on the BartCast rivaled any podcast in recent memory. Rich Giordano wasn’t bad either.

Praise BE!
Are we having fun yet?

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2018, 11:46:18 AM »
I, too, thank the almighty and all powerful @Bart Ell for the unwavering commitment to all things not BellGab. Bella-Haven might have had bacon, but here we get served our just desserts. Nightly. On fancy china. And cats. Lots of cats.

On a side note, yesterday’s interview on the BartCast rivaled any podcast in recent memory. Rich Giordano wasn’t bad either.

Praise BE!
Your contribution on topics other than the Heather Drama was awesome to hear.  Reminds us all that there are other posts to check out.  Bravo @GravitySucks

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 11:48:24 AM »
You may find it on the front page in the form of advertising!

#Clickacy
#ShamelessBart
Always

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2018, 12:13:26 PM »
Before facebook and twitter, we had BellGab. I just took a looked at my old account on the bellgab --Date Registered: January 15, 2013, 07:42:50 PM.  That was a long time ago. I am a different person now and so is the world.

There are just too many places to post a comment in 2018. I will being staying on EllGab, facebook with short visits to Twitter. I really don't care to read HW (Redacted) postings. Plus, I am needed elsewhere, like cleaning my house.

What is confusing me is that on the upper tab of my screen is a photo of the same male wearing eye glasses. Same photo on EllGab and BellGab and BellGab's twitter account.  What is up with that?

+1 praise to all, it's Sunday.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2018, 12:21:20 PM »
What is confusing me is that on the upper tab of my screen is a photo of the same male wearing eye glasses. Same photo on EllGab and BellGab and BellGab's twitter account.  What is up with that?

His name was FortRock, a member who died.
I kept the favicon to pay tribute to his scorpion army.
Now that he has other exposure I have changed the EllGab favicon to me!