Author Topic: New Years Resolutions & Sexual Asphyxiation Thread  (Read 2603 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: New Years Resolutions & Sexual Asphyxiation Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2019, 06:56:02 PM »
So nobody other than myself has any changes to make in the new year?  I am truly blessed to be in such awe inspiring company.  8)

@ShayP  I need you to yell at some people for me on Christmas day, about 7PM Pacific time.   Just yell "GET THE FUCK OUTTA KSM'S HOUSE YOU FREELOADING BARNACLES!" out your front door. Thank you in advance

@KSM I am going to throw out all my socks and buy some that match.

Does that count?
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2019, 06:58:32 PM »
@juan @GravitySucks

I know you expect something but I am on vacation.

#successionplanning
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2019, 07:07:02 PM »
@KSM I am going to throw out all my socks and buy some that match.

Does that count?
@GravitySucks  I think that does matter.  I don't think I could leave the house with mismatched socks. You realize that between last nights Pussy Eating You post and now mismatched socks your street cred is on thin ice..  You may want to revert back to your original AV for a few months.  Now that guy was on the ball!! ;)  I mean if you show up at the fake Ellgab gathering I'll point out any sock discrepancy.  "HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT GRAVITY's SOCKS!!" And we'll all say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA  at the same time.

Yeah, fix that sock situation.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2019, 07:24:08 PM »
@GravitySucks  I think that does matter.  I don't think I could leave the house with mismatched socks. You realize that between last nights Pussy Eating You post and now mismatched socks your street cred is on thin ice..  You may want to revert back to your original AV for a few months.  Now that guy was on the ball!! ;)  I mean if you show up at the fake Ellgab gathering I'll point out any sock discrepancy.  "HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT GRAVITY's SOCKS!!" And we'll all say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA  at the same time.

Yeah, fix that sock situation.

@KSM Don’t go leapfrogging to silly conclusions.  I have socks that match individual socks but over the years I have accumulated too many different types pairs of socks.  It makes my sock drawer look like a virtual cornucopia of stockings.  And it causes consternation on laundry day, especially during the winter when the daylight hours are short. Need wardrobe simplification. 

2021 will be the year I get rid of the hangars that don’t match.  Or maybe the underwear that includes 4 different brands. 

Actually I should tackle the hangars in 2020.  I use them every day, unlike socks and underwear.
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2019, 07:39:56 PM »
@KSM Don’t go leapfrogging to silly conclusions.  I have socks that match individual socks but over the years I have accumulated too many different types pairs of socks.  It makes my sock drawer look like a virtual cornucopia of stockings.  And it causes consternation on laundry day, especially during the winter when the daylight hours are short. Need wardrobe simplification. 

2021 will be the year I get rid of the hangars that don’t match.  Or maybe the underwear that includes 4 different brands. 

Actually I should tackle the hangars in 2020.  I use them every day, unlike socks and underwear.
Fine.  I still like your old avatar better.  *sigh*

PS my current AV arrived via DHL today from NZ and it's even better looking in person. It's a shame I have to punch the sheit oot of it!!  Take a look at these beautiful things. Functionality (quality) is of course of most importance but aesthetics does to a degree have something to do with it. I now have the black n tan but may pick up the classic tan as well. Just damn beautiful :-*

https://www.modestvintageplayer.com/collections/speed-balls

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2019, 07:48:56 PM »
Fine.  I still like your old avatar better.  *sigh*

PS my current AV arrived via DHL today from NZ and it's even better looking in person. It's a shame I have to punch the sheit oot of it!!  Take a look at these beautiful things. Functionality (quality) is of course of most importance but aesthetics does to a degree have something to do with it. I now have the black n tan but may pick up the classic tan as well. Just damn beautiful :-*

https://www.modestvintageplayer.com/collections/speed-balls

@KSM which avatar are you speaking of, the cirque de soleil one or the apple warping space time one?

I was thinking of using this one. The East German number 3 two man sled going around the Zag curve at Lake Placid.  I thought it was hilarious until we did it in a four man a couple of weeks later. 

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2019, 07:53:26 PM »
@KSM which avatar are you speaking of, the cirque de soleil one or the apple warping space time one?

I was thinking of using this one. The East German number 3 two man sled going around the Zag curve at Lake Placid.  I thought it was hilarious until we did it in a four man a couple of weeks later.
I love the classic apple on the net

But knowing your history with the sled who am I to stand in the way of a change.  Hmmm    that's a damn good picture..  wouldn't that be defying gravity?  if only for a moment

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2019, 08:06:12 PM »
I love the classic apple on the net

But knowing your history with the sled who am I to stand in the way of a change.  Hmmm    that's a damn good picture..  wouldn't that be defying gravity?  if only for a moment

Ours hurt.  I’m really starting to struggle due to the concussions.  We didn’t have concussion protocol back then.  Major concussion. Separated shoulder. Numerous contusions. Take a day off and be there for the race. Which we won.   

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2019, 09:23:34 PM »
Guessing the Asphyxiation part of this thread may have been a deal breaker for some. Ya know, you try and spice things up and it blows up!

My next thread   Clogged sinks, John Deere tractors and Dokken will be much better thought out I can assure you of THAT!

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2019, 09:59:10 PM »
Guessing the Asphyxiation part of this thread may have been a deal breaker for some. Ya know, you try and spice things up and it blows up!

My next thread   Clogged sinks, John Deere tractors and Dokken will be much better thought out I can assure you of THAT!

Why do we have Thanksgiving threads before Halloween? Christmas threads before Thanksgiving? Now  New Year's Resolutions before we've even opened our presents? And I don't even want to think about Resolutions for 2020 when I'm still busy breaking my 2019 Resolutions. Give me another week to par-tay. Then I will be ready to settle down and resolve to do better. Don't rush me! 😾

Ok. Just one. I resolve to use more cat icons in 2020 🐱. Satisfied?

P.S. A Dokken thread would be cool. But what kind of deer drive tractors? Is that like trying to teach my cat to drive my Prius?

Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2019, 06:05:42 AM »

@KSM  For some reason I thought about that Tom T. Hall song called "I Love."  ;D  Although clogged sinks are not something people love but it would be funny adapted into that song.  Or, maybe not.  :-\

;D