Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820195 times)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1095 on: March 07, 2019, 11:55:30 AM »
Sorry to hear that.  Where is this best of Robin show?

Dunno, might be the Hoagie divorce from Coast included anyone in his life too.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/falkov-dr-robin/6343

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/hoagland-richard-c/5605

Neither one of them has been on since 2015.

I don't like the song, "You say it best when you say nothing at all" but lately when I hear it, I think of George.  My cat makes silent meows with her little mouth when she looks up wanting something.  Maybe George should try that.

Man, you REALLY have it in for Joorch!

:o

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1096 on: March 09, 2019, 02:24:14 AM »
George told his first guest he made good pints.  I think he meant points.  Must be the weekend.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1097 on: March 15, 2019, 12:32:38 PM »
Sorry to hear that.  Where is this best of Robin show?
I don't like the song, "You say it best when you say nothing at all" but lately when I hear it, I think of George.  My cat makes silent meows with her little mouth when she looks up wanting something.  Maybe George should try that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The silent meow, with pantomime.

Celebrities are accustomed to posts like this, right.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1098 on: March 20, 2019, 01:25:45 AM »
GNS straight out of the toilet.  Takes the Renovo Life Straw filter challenge.  Why not? replied George.  He added, "GNS, so this is just very apropro.  I don't believe in coincidences, but the suckage down this drain is the same as the suckage in my brain! Do you think I should sit on my head when I go?"

Sleepwalker

• KIDD
« Reply #1099 on: March 23, 2019, 12:01:04 AM »
Does George ever mention Art Bell anymore?

gateway

• KIDD
« Reply #1100 on: March 23, 2019, 03:53:50 PM »
I know this won't come as a surprise to many but Noory has been exceptionally boring of late. It's more than just the host. It's the guests. It's the topics. Perhaps the paranormal has become stale. Or just give me some Art Bell reruns. Anyways just my two cents in the issue. Thank you for listening.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #1101 on: March 23, 2019, 05:34:14 PM »
I know this won't come as a surprise to many but Noory has been exceptionally boring of late. It's more than just the host. It's the guests. It's the topics. Perhaps the paranormal has become stale. Or just give me some Art Bell reruns. Anyways just my two cents in the issue. Thank you for listening.

I completely agree, especially when he has Pharmacist Ben and the doctor guy pushing his brand of supplements. One damn big infomercial, it’s become. And don’t even get me started on Lisa Garr. I won’t even turn the show on if she hosts. Punnett and Willis I might listen if they have a guest of interest. For me the only redeeming quality is George Knapp. If he ever leaves, I am so done with being a subscriber. Noory only cares about going to his “events” where he can play his lounge lizard act.

I can’t help but believe that deep in his heart, Art was really pissed and upset at what C2C has devolved into.

gateway

• KIDD
« Reply #1102 on: March 23, 2019, 05:52:33 PM »
I completely agree, especially when he has Pharmacist Ben and the doctor guy pushing his brand of supplements. One damn big infomercial, it’s become. And don’t even get me started on Lisa Garr. I won’t even turn the show on if she hosts. Punnett and Willis I might listen if they have a guest of interest. For me the only redeeming quality is George Knapp. If he ever leaves, I am so done with being a subscriber. Noory only cares about going to his “events” where he can play his lounge lizard act.

I can’t help but believe that deep in his heart, Art was really pissed and upset at what C2C has devolved into.

Yes infomercial is the best way to describe it. They also like to fearmonger like the local late night news commercials. "coming up at 11 which household appliances could already be killing you?"

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1103 on: March 23, 2019, 08:57:19 PM »
... Noory only cares about going to his “events” where he can play his lounge lizard act...

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #1104 on: March 23, 2019, 09:50:24 PM »
George told his first guest he made good pints.  I think he meant points.  Must be the weekend.

I can't listen to it. I need good pints to compensate for the lack of good points.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1105 on: March 24, 2019, 04:29:28 PM »

The silent meow, with pantomime.

Celebrities are accustomed to posts like this, right.
Visitors can't see pics??  Hadn't realized that even though the post looks like I wrote the meta-explanation.  Can they see links?
https://s2-ssl.dmcdn.net/pKz0j/526x297-_Vw.jpg
George silent meow, with pantomime...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1106 on: March 24, 2019, 04:38:23 PM »

This looks bad.  Visitors, George puts himself in the position of a rock star with groupies.  Ews.  Ew, ew and so eww.  I would expect a more professional demeanor from someone at the top of the night broadcast airwaves.  He presents himself like a sex object, when it would seem & should be that he has much more sensible stuff to offer.  Nothing wrong with showing a talent or skill, like singing.  But there are more interesting kinds of entertainment which take more time & thought to plan.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1107 on: March 24, 2019, 04:44:01 PM »
I can't listen to it. I need good pints to compensate for the lack of good points.
Yeah, if I didn't have anything better to do, I'd relapse too.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1108 on: March 24, 2019, 05:10:15 PM »
GNS straight out of the toilet.  Takes the Renovo Life Straw filter challenge.  Why not? replied George.  He added, "GNS, so this is just very apropro.  I don't believe in coincidences, but the suckage down this drain is the same as the suckage in my brain! Do you think I should sit on my head when I go?"
Link to satirical image (for a definition of satire:  http://kellywarnerlaw.com/satire-v-defamation/):

http://i67.tinypic.com/xngdxi.jpg
or
http://tinypic.com/r/xngdxi/9

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1109 on: March 24, 2019, 08:59:20 PM »