Author Topic: Rating George Noory's Episodes 1-10, 10 being highest.  (Read 10850 times)

sumethinz new

• KDWN
Re: Rating George Noory's Episodes 1-10, 10 being highest.
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2020, 04:30:40 AM »
Thursday into Friday 3/5 into 3/6 rated 0.  George lights up about another young female sex symbol.  Saddest of all, lest she think she's special to him, let us remember the 67 others he lit up for before her in the last 7 years that I've been listening.  What a creep.

I found these forums because I keyed into Google, "George Noory sucks!"  I found many people online who felt the same way.

Listen George.  It's Feb You Wary.      FebYou.     YouWary.      FebYouWary.

"FebYou":
Everyone knows you can say "Feb".  I know you can say "bYou" because you say "beautiful".  So, you can say "FebYou".

"YouWary":
Everyone knows you can say "You".  I am sure you can say "Wary"  because the phrase "Where he put it" you could say.  So, you can say "YouWary".

"FebYouWary":
You can say "FebYou" and "YouWary" therefore logic dictates you can say "FebYouWary".

You may have a forked tongue and a speech impediment.  A very limited one.  But that is not the reason you can't say "Febyouwary".  Don't use a deceitful excuse for your shortcoming.  Be honest.  The reason you can't say it is because Valentine's Day is covertly controlling you.

As someone who had a speech impediment as a kid I am deeply offended!!

Just Kidding...

But, yeah, there is another r in February. I try to ignore it BUT IT WON'T GO AWAY

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2020, 04:38:15 AM »

Does Noory still suck? We need a SpookCat Summary
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2020, 04:48:34 AM »
Does Noory still suck? We need a SpookCat Summary

I read Watchers because of you. Thanks!

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2020, 03:08:00 PM »
9 for having a rested voice this Monday evening after his long weekend, and for not offending me.

I liked the Monday/Tuesday show as well . The Big Pharma guy didn't sound too insane which is always a plus. Then Nazi in Mars is such a great classic wild Coast type of story the it's fun to listen to such outlandishness which I always enjoy the few times Coast does this nowadays.

My favorite Jorge quote of the night "If Hitler survived WW2, he would be around 130. He would be long gone...……… I think"

Yeah George, 130 years old. I'd think so too  ;D

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2020, 07:58:52 PM »
His womanizing offends you, correct?
When he lauds sex symbols, yes.  Like the other day, a guest had been able to attend a special event that included celebrities.  The guest got to go backstage. George blurted out, "Did you get to see Taylor Swift? --eh, and Madonna?"  But, George did not ask, "Did you get to see Steve Harvey? --eh, and Bob Barker?"  He never does.  Like 10 times a year.

And the way he talks baby talk when he greets females.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2020, 08:00:44 PM »
As someone who had a speech impediment as a kid I am deeply offended!!

Just Kidding...

But, yeah, there is another r in February. I try to ignore it BUT IT WON'T GO AWAY
Well right, I know, but he can't handle it and besides, according to every major reference book for over 40 years, the first R is entirely optional.  Until this forum, I never heard anyone ever pronounce the firsts R out west.  We just don't do that.  Gravity Sucks agrees with you about the R, but I am a certified librarian and I am correct.

How do I log on as guest?

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2020, 11:30:44 PM »
Well right, I know, but he can't handle it and besides, according to every major reference book for over 40 years, the first R is entirely optional.  Until this forum, I never heard anyone ever pronounce the firsts R out west.  We just don't do that.  Gravity Sucks agrees with you about the R, but I am a certified librarian and I am correct.

How do I log on as guest?

Every reference book for the past 40 yrs is wrong.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by log on as a guest. If you can't or don't want to log in but want to browse, you are a guest. Other than that, i'm gonna have to tap out. Perhaps the Bart could enlighten us?

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2020, 01:59:47 AM »
@Sofia ha!! Kudos, ya got me fair and square!!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2020, 08:31:47 PM »
When he lauds sex symbols, yes.  Like the other day, a guest had been able to attend a special event that included celebrities.  The guest got to go backstage. George blurted out, "Did you get to see Taylor Swift? --eh, and Madonna?"  But, George did not ask, "Did you get to see Steve Harvey? --eh, and Bob Barker?"  He never does.  Like 10 times a year.

And the way he talks baby talk when he greets females.
So what I'm getting from this is that you want to see Steve Harvey naked. Correct? Honey he ain't all that!

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2020, 07:16:36 PM »
So what I'm getting from this is that you want to see Steve Harvey naked. Correct? Honey he ain't all that!

Yeah, Steve Harvey ain't all he's made out to be. Believe me, some things just can't be unseen.

YUCK!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2020, 07:42:37 PM »
Yeah, Steve Harvey ain't all he's made out to be. Believe me, some things just can't be unseen.

YUCK!
LOL yeah, the dudes a puke.  Didn't he announce the wrong winner in a beauty contest a few years back?

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2020, 08:02:48 PM »
LOL yeah, the dudes a puke.  Didn't he announce the wrong winner in a beauty contest a few years back?

And the board says...you are correct, sir!

But you're supposed to ask me how I know he's so yucky. Oh well, the moment is now lost in time

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2020, 11:10:21 PM »
And the board says...you are correct, sir!

But you're supposed to ask me how I know he's so yucky. Oh well, the moment is now lost in time
Tease!

My research says the teleprompter gave him the wrong name and it was a costume contest in the pageant.

Well, frankly I find almost all men ugly when you start looking closely.  And I'm not real fond of Steve's taste in clothes.  I prefer most traditional garments which also probably cost less, even if the ostentatious ones are a tax deduction, but he is a star and they have to meet expectations.

It's what's between his ears that counts.  He is a married man, and not afraid to say so.  She must be a saint, though to tolerate all the sexual humor between him and gushing girls.  I could not handle it by far.  As a matter of fact, it limits how much I watch of him.  But I admire his sense of humor.  Sometimes I suspect he is very bored with Hollywood, but he probably enjoys philanthropy.  I would hope.

That said, to sum it up, Steve is great!  And so is his bride!  I like him.  Other than potty humor, he has not yet offended me personally, ever.  Yay for Steve!  Up with Steve!  We love you, Steve! 

George has a sense of humor, too, but it rarely gets expressed on the show.  At best, the show just brings out a wry grin.  I vote for more humor on Coast, and less existential angst.  I guess that's a tall order.  I remember one time recently when he squealed like a girl near the start of the show.  A real one-time thing.  Did someone in the studio pinch him, lol?  I wish I was in Insiders so I could have recorded that.  I posted about it at the time - did anyone go back and get a clip of it?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2020, 11:13:09 PM »
@Sofia ha!! Kudos, ya got me fair and square!!
Weird, isn't it?  It must be regional.  But GN is out west so he should know.  I suspect when February goes on the teleprompter, GN may get overwhelmed by the 2 r's.  The teleprompter should just put Feb You Wary.  Unless the biz wants him to appear weird by continuing to say Feb.

In any case, it has been no secret GN has been frequently showcased with alcohol.  So he also ought to be able to say:
Feh
Brew
Wary

I hate to eat and run but I've been sick for 11.5 hours, and had to work 3 hours without pay too (to meet quota) so I can't take it anymore.  Best wishes for a good night.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2020, 04:42:26 AM »
Weird, isn't it?  It must be regional.  But GN is out west so he should know.  I suspect when February goes on the teleprompter, GN may get overwhelmed by the 2 r's.  The teleprompter should just put Feb You Wary.  Unless the biz wants him to appear weird by continuing to say Feb.

In any case, it has been no secret GN has been frequently showcased with alcohol.  So he also ought to be able to say:
Feh
Brew
Wary

I hate to eat and run but I've been sick for 11.5 hours, and had to work 3 hours without pay too (to meet quota) so I can't take it anymore.  Best wishes for a good night.

i've never thought so much about how February is pronounced. Seems to me that most people say Feh-Brew-Wary, for whatever reason, and I thought it was technically incorrect but acceptable by common usage, regardless of region. Can we at least agree "irregardless" ain't a real word and library isn't pronounced lie-berry?

Sophie: 1 point

Sumethinz New: ZERO

**sure hope you're satisfied with your little victory**

P.S. remember to stay hydrated