Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12135386 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #98955 on: May 15, 2019, 03:09:50 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

@Bluejay, just perfect! LOL! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #98956 on: May 15, 2019, 03:15:02 PM »
Those types of people were most likely never shocked to begin with.  Not even close to the same thing. If somebody is going to do what you suggested they do not care about legality or what the weapon would do.  No different than if someone puts a knife to my back or across my throat.  Those kinds of people are going to do what they do no matter what weapon they can get a hold of.  Some people are nervous the first time the drive and you have people who use vehicles to kill as well.  Or just cause deaths accidentally.

There's no such thing as 'those people'. The fact is you're a bunch of barely civilised ape creatures who are so scared of each other you need to be armed to the teeth before you feel able to walk in to Starbucks. Don't waste time squeezing off bullets, get them learning a language or a musical instrument. Just do anything that doesn't involve this pathetic machismo. You're not tough carrying a gun around, you're a wanker.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #98957 on: May 15, 2019, 03:15:40 PM »
The offer was very specific, @GravitySucks was very clear. He is under no obligation whatsoever to change his offer if it was declined. He was willing to do what he offered but was turned down. Period. End of story.  :P

Of course not. It's just a bait again. He has alreafy moved on to poor me victim.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #98958 on: May 15, 2019, 04:12:29 PM »
Not even close to the same thing. 

Maybe not in fantasy world.
In the real world it makes timid bipolar cokeheads feel like they are finally swinging a big dick.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #98959 on: May 15, 2019, 04:20:21 PM »
Of course not. It's just a bait again. He has already moved on to poor me victim.

Know the type, don't bother with the type.  In an office, they're cancer. In a business, they're cancer. In a band, they're cancer. In any relationship, they're cancer.

As a distant entertainment source, he's viable.  When the end comes, it won't be a shock.  I'm still waiting for Jim Carrey to off himself. Belushi, Farley, Williams (boy did that take a long time to happen)... 

It's not even what he does but how he treats others while doing it.  (If) Entitlement is earned by paying his dues, he's in default on his payments.  He's been offered financial counseling, yet he continues to reject it. 

I'm sorry, who were you referring to?

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Eh, nevermind...

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #98960 on: May 15, 2019, 04:20:23 PM »
If that is the case then I would just say thanks but no thanks since you had no use for it.  The reasonable time to haggle would have been before going on the trip.  Not trying to be an ass, just saying that waiting until after the case to decide to change the agreement is not a proper way to go about business.  For example, here is what I would have suggested you do, prior to your trip you could have replied to the offer stating you have no use for the membership as you do not own a gun and have no plans to own one.  However, how about ________.  (insert whatever.)  If agreed upon, fine.  If not, then there is no agreement.  You enjoyed your trip and got a lot out of it.  I would focus on that and6e not on this issue.

I did do this. I sent him a Pm before going on the trip and told him here. Its really simple really.  I told him I had no need for it.  I asked for something else just to push him as he did me.  He continued to call me soi boy or beta male. Whatever all that means. Saying I would never leave the house.  Even when i had reservations. These people are just trolls and haters and i called him out.  I am the bigger fish.

The reason I dont own a gun and never will is because I know I will use it on myself.
I'M ALPHA AF

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #98961 on: May 15, 2019, 04:37:08 PM »
The reason I dont own a gun and never will is because I know I will use it on myself.

You are much better off with a fleshlight then

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #98962 on: May 15, 2019, 04:40:06 PM »
The first time you have someone put a gun to your temple is the first time you wish fewer people got over the "shocking"

True that

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #98963 on: May 15, 2019, 04:44:36 PM »
You are much better off with a fleshlight then

Eyes could be injured if one stares at an on flashlight. A water pistol might do the trick.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #98964 on: May 15, 2019, 04:45:48 PM »
Eyes could be injured if one stares at an on flashlight. A water pistol might do the trick.

Fleshlight.
Men fuck them.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #98965 on: May 15, 2019, 04:49:59 PM »

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #98966 on: May 15, 2019, 05:09:43 PM »
There's no such thing as 'those people'. The fact is you're a bunch of barely civilised ape creatures who are so scared of each other you need to be armed to the teeth before you feel able to walk in to Starbucks. Don't waste time squeezing off bullets, get them learning a language or a musical instrument. Just do anything that doesn't involve this pathetic machismo. You're not tough carrying a gun around, you're a wanker.
That was one of the most ignorant statements you have made on this site, and that is saying something.  Not that it matters to a person like you but every single one of my children know a 2nd language, one speaks 3, and they all play musical instruments.  You are one to make huge assumptions and generalizations that are almost always incorrect.  I do agree with you however that carrying a gun around does not make one tough, anymore than carrying a knife around does or driving a car into a crowd does.  What makes one a wanker is when one chooses to use any of those things to harm somebody.  You would do well to learn and grasp the difference. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #98967 on: May 15, 2019, 05:21:32 PM »
Maybe not in fantasy world.
In the real world it makes timid bipolar cokeheads feel like they are finally swinging a big dick.
Timid bipolar cokeheads do not need a gun to harm somebody.  There is nothing "fantasy" about what I stated.  People use knives and vehicles to murder.  That is not something I just made up.  My brother is a bipolar mentally ill person who served time for trying to kill his neighbor.  He did not need a gun to do it.  Not sure why you are getting your feathers ruffled over this.  Nor do I understand why you seem to think I am advocating putting firearms in the hands of mentally ill drug addicts.  If the laws on the books are actually followed those types of people would not ever have a weapon of any kind on their person.  Unfortunately the only way to prevent people like that from harming others is to lock them up before they do so.  Blaming it on guns or knives, or the vehicle is a cop out.  But you cannot do that.  That said this was not the point of my response to another person on this forum who simply expressed how they felt when firing a gun.  I was not advocating anybody owning one nor was I attacking those who do not agree with owning them. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #98968 on: May 15, 2019, 05:23:44 PM »

Thats what she said.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #98969 on: May 15, 2019, 05:24:52 PM »
Fleshlight.
Men fuck them.

Gah I read that wrong. Still, who doesn't like a good water pistol?